Become a Patron!

Thinking of getting Rda and Box Mod

So I started vaping with a provari 3 and now that I have had it for 4 years I’m looking for a change from replacing atomizers and would like to try to build my own from a rda so I don’t have to change atomizers and it will last 1 month or more for a rda I’m looking at the dot mod petri v2 rda and hexohm v3 box mod would this be a lot easier for me to fill the juice and not have to replace a atomizer maybe 1 time a month with a rda? I’ve never built a rda but watched some videos and it looks pretty simple by just wicking and adding cotton and then ur juice. Help appreciated.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So I started vaping with a provari 3 and now that I have had it for 4 years I’m looking for a change from replacing atomizers and would like to try to build my own from a rda so I don’t have to change atomizers and it will last 1 month or more for a rda I’m looking at the dot mod petri v2 rda and hexohm v3 box mod would this be a lot easier for me to fill the juice and not have to replace a atomizer maybe 1 time a month with a rda? I’ve never built a rda but watched some videos and it looks pretty simple by just wicking and adding cotton and then ur juice. Help appreciated.

Welcome to VU!

First off, a RDA is a Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer! Which means, you'll have to drip your e-juice into the RDA, about every three to four drags, unlike the tank(s), you've been using on your ProVari. Second, most likely, you're looking for a RTA/RBA, which allows you to build your own coil(s). Therefore, we need you, to research your options further, and come back to us.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Depends on how sweet the juice you use is... I typically have to clean and rewick an RDA once a week.

VU Sponsors