Become a Patron!

Thinning A High VG juice?

micki

Member For 5 Years
I have fallen in love with a 99% VG juice. I use a Nautilus. Can someone tell me how to thin the juice enough to use in my Nautilus? Will a few drops of distilled water work?

Thanks!!!!:cool:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can cut it with purified water you will have to look up the percentage etc.. ;)
do not use tap water you do not want to vape that stuff I am sure vaping Benzene could not be good

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't vape high VG but I know people add up to 20% distilled water in DIY juice. You can try a couple of drops. The more you add the more you will dilute the flavor and nic level if it's store bought juice!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't vape high VG but I know people add up to 20% distilled water in DIY juice. You can try a couple of drops. The more you add the more you will dilute the flavor and nic level if it's store bought juice!
thats what I mean AmandaD thanks I meant distilled duhh.. :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have fallen in love with a 99% VG juice. I use a Nautilus. Can someone tell me how to thin the juice enough to use in my Nautilus? Will a few drops of distilled water work?

Thanks!!!!:cool:
I doubt a few drops will do much of anything myself I DIY my own juice I do not have any distilled water or I could test it for ya I can laterz as I am getting ready to go out grab some food I weill pick up some distilled

micki

Member For 5 Years
I doubt a few drops will do much of anything myself I DIY my own juice I do not have any distilled water or I could test it for ya I can laterz as I am getting ready to go out grab some food I weill pick up some distilled
Thanks Mrscaryz!!! The juice was just too incredible for me to pass it up!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Mrscaryz!!! The juice was just too incredible for me to pass it up!
Sure as @AmandaD said if you cut the juice with distilled water you will loose flavor.
And just a side note the Nuatilus can be a PITA to get it to not taste burnt one trick is to use a smaller air hole and before you vape to a slight blow into the drip tip I find even at my regular 60/40 that it at times will not wick correctly :)

VU Sponsors