Become a Patron!

This is how i start

Hi Guys, I vape since 2008, so I have some experience. I am from Switzerland so excuse my English level, I don't do Cloud chasing because I don't need to. I am an MTL vaper and proud to be and I will start this introduction with one question with which might not please everybody out here, but here it is.

Where is the MTL section on this forum ?

I couldn't find it. If it is already here and I couldn't find it, I am very sorry about that, but if there is none I am a bit disappointed. What do you think about adding a MTL section since there is a Cloud chaser section, why could the MTL people (yes we have right too) could have one section, guys ?

Thanks all, happy to subscribe to this forum.

Have a nice day ;)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Thanks @5150sick for your quick answer ;)
ok so we need to check the Flavor chasers corner between some RDA and "help me find my flavor" threads to get info about MTL vape in general ?
Ok...:(

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am new here too but feel free to message me if you need any help :) I am mtl too but I have used a few rtas so I have alot of experience with mtl tanks.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome. The rebuildables area and flavor area are both under the Builders Corner section. There isn't a single MTL section, as it would end up too massive and people with individual interests would have a difficult time finding things. There are a lot of people here. :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've just gone on to one called mtl the next generation though, that seemed pretty informative. I'm not sure I plan on scrolling through that many messages though XD

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Guys, I vape since 2008, so I have some experience. I am from Switzerland so excuse my English level, I don't do Cloud chasing because I don't need to. I am an MTL vaper and proud to be and I will start this introduction with one question with which might not please everybody out here, but here it is.

Where is the MTL section on this forum ?

I couldn't find it. If it is already here and I couldn't find it, I am very sorry about that, but if there is none I am a bit disappointed. What do you think about adding a MTL section since there is a Cloud chaser section, why could the MTL people (yes we have right too) could have one section, guys ?

Thanks all, happy to subscribe to this forum.

Have a nice day ;)
Hi and Welcome:wave:

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya. I agree with the previous posts about the next MTL tank thread. It's got some great info. Went with the Nautilus 2 and Nautilus X with 4ml tank. I don't MTL but I know someone who does.

sent from craptastic taptalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome YV :wave:

I enjoy MTL vaping also!

Hi all thanks for your informative answer,

I might be wrong but when we talk about vape in general (I am talking about physical way to vape) you have MTL and DTL, right ?

Those two separate ways to vape are different in terms of material and I think we can also say in terms of attitude, the mtl vape is the original way to vape this is how it originally came out and then the DTL came up (stop me if I am wrong).

So thank you again for all the information that you gave me but they still are thread and not a separate section where is reunited different thread about best coil for MTL, temperature control for MTL, material for MTL, DYI for MTL with more nicotine, socks for MTL ;) and so on.

I don't think this is helping beginner as well to understand the vape in general if we don't make a distinct separation between those two ways of vaping.

:idea:I know it's impossible to do but, in my opinion, it would take to duplicate most of the section on this forum and do the same one's but for MTL. :cuss2::headbang:

Thank you all for the debate it's really interesting, let me know if I am completely wrong about this. Thanks. Sorry for my English

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Am I the only one who thinks of alternate meanings when I see the acronyms we use? Or wise ass answers to post titles? "What did you do today that is vape related?" Really? I fucking vaped all day.

Sorry for going off topic.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Am I the only one who thinks of alternate meanings when I see the acronyms we use? Or wise ass answers to post titles? "What did you do today that is vape related?" Really? I fucking vaped all day.

Sorry for going off topic.

I can't tell you how many times I wanted to reply just like that. :teehee::teehee::teehee:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome!

(MTL vaper here too)

Ron
---
If I had the knack I'd sing like Cherry flakes falling- Matsuo Basho

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The way I look at it, cloud chasers have a special section so the rest of the forum is dedicated to non-cloud chasers and MTL vapers.

Just ask your questions in the most closely related section. If you post something in the wrong section, a mod can just move it to the appropriate one.

no sweat.

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rather than separate topics into MTL and DLI sections, vapers are generally interested in cloud chasing or flavor chasing. As @toolsavvy said, there's a specific section for cloud chasers. There's also a section specifically for flavor chasers, which you might be interested in perusing. But you're welcome to look around the coil builders section or any of the others, and post in them, as well. :) If you post something in the wrong section, the mods will usually move it to the correct one if needed. There are lots of helpful people around that can help with probably anything you can come up with. :D

VU Sponsors