Become a Patron!

This is why....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And he is talking to a Lawyer? Frivolous Lawsuit comes to mind.......................

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When dumb fuckery meets MXJO... the Derp is strong with this brain trust.

Douche tooth... camo, and grungy floor.... holy fuck it is the Darwin trifecta pre reqs.
cases are magic

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A guy like that deserves to get counter sued for lack of good judgement for trying to bring a lawsuit against the manufacturer. One little disclaimer blows his suit out of the courtroom.

Disclaimer: Not responsible for misuse or blatant stupidity of purchaser.............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL no shit.
Saying that with a bomb stuck in his fucking ear pumping RF directly into his brain bypassing the skull..

You are assuming there are brain cells that still function in the skull..........

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The oakley knock offs and mossy oak douche cap removes all doubt... he is just missing the giant ear hole stank plugs.
He screams "makes poor life choices... Hold my beer!"

Did you find that on the you know your a Redneck site? LMFAO

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you find that on the you know your a Redneck site? LMFAO
Nope just run ins with wannabe hillbillies and red necks... that have never been out of the area... EVER.

And I am in the PNW.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey believe it or not there are Hillbillies and Rednecks on Long Island! Granted few and far between but there sure as shit are!

martin

Member For 4 Years
yip you just cant teach common sense. we had this happen to a guy in the uk and he is a electrician

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25 incidences in 5 years? Fuck all- that ain't news. What it is, is a smear campaign.

McNuggetLover

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a little bit new to vaping... Hopefully my IPV D3 with lg batteries doesn't blow up in my face...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the :vu: and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Vape Safe and there is a plethora of information here to help you avoid any mishaps from lack of information so browse the forums. We can't help with general stupidity so things can and will happen! :headbang:

McNuggetLover

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the :vu: and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Vape Safe and there is a plethora of information here to help you avoid any mishaps from lack of information so browse the forums. We can't help with general stupidity so things can and will happen! :headbang:

I completely understand that, like not leaving batteries out, or vape in hot car...
The whole Ohm's law thing confuses me a lot though. I tried using a calculator to set all my stuff "perfect'. But it seems impossible lol...
Sorry if I sound stupid.

Okay so.
I have the LG 18650 battery and it says 3.7 V. But my vape is at 58 W 6.04 V 0.63 Ohm.
The only way to get it to 3.7V is to be like 18 W which my tank will not do...
What do I do?

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
24 incedents in five years.......ill take my chances.
How many incidents of people falling asleep and burning their house with a lit cigarette? Don't know since it's not news, but I bet it's a lot more then 24.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many incidents of people falling asleep and burning their house with a lit cigarette? Don't know since it's not news, but I bet it's a lot more then 24.
Yep and why there is now (Fire Safe Cigarettes)...Don't get me started on that oxymoron.Worse than (Jumbo Shrimp).

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why do those fire safe cigarette go out when you were smoking them but burn down to the filter in the ashtray? How many more chemicals did I get from each one of those killer sticks?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I completely understand that, like not leaving batteries out, or vape in hot car...
The whole Ohm's law thing confuses me a lot though. I tried using a calculator to set all my stuff "perfect'. But it seems impossible lol...
Sorry if I sound stupid.

Okay so.
I have the LG 18650 battery and it says 3.7 V. But my vape is at 58 W 6.04 V 0.63 Ohm.
The only way to get it to 3.7V is to be like 18 W which my tank will not do...
What do I do?

Check here and make sure you have what is called head space on the battery. Given the stats you present if you're using a 2200mAh IMR type of batter w/ 20 Amp continuous drain, your head space runs around %13. 20% head space is suggested as being a safer point. You'll see the head space percentage located bottom right corner. Head space is what safe juice remains on the battery to protect against shorts, venting and such. Most regulated mods will shut you down if a battery goes to that point. It is still good to know about this though, not all regulated mods will.

Alexanders

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You gotta be retarded not knowing how a battery works and not to short fuse it...Oh my a case of ppl being idiots...

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

VU Sponsors