Become a Patron!

This may end up getting moved

flamewolf6

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So as people have found out, I am a newbie to vaping and am wanting to get started.

I have around here in about a month of checks or so about 75$ ((ill have about 20 bucks here in about two weeks or so after payng off a debt)) to spend on a whole setup from juice to mod to coils. I am wanting to be a cooler vaper,knowing it being too hot almost does me in...I was watching TiaVapes on youtube,and she said somewhere from 30-40 watts was very cool for her and was a bit more comfortable. So i am looking for something around this range,to spend on,but may spend 20 bucks on a little setup until i can buy something more expensive (thinking a kanger top evod since they are like 11.95 right now on myvaporstore.) and eventually as i said before a coolfire 4 of somesort,but have no idea what coils to get that will vape down that cool and keep me a happy vaper. As for juice...someone mentioned some juices clog up an atomizer more...now if an atomizer gets clogged,can it be cleaned and washed out a bit if its still a couple days old or must it be replaced???

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Aio for cheap better than any shitty little gas station old style pen set you can find.
or
Various box mods a set of batteries and a charger would set you up for a decent long time.
A few different tanks can be had that work well. About 80ish total if you shop around.

VU Sponsors