Become a Patron!

This or That - Game

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Used to all the time, miss when I had it a pinkish/purple but now I’m natural.

Get a trim every month or when you see split ends?

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Filtered

when you smoked, menthol or a different blend? (And out of curiosity, what one)

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I smoked non menthol. I smoked Marlboros. Real men and some women smoked Marlboros. ;)

Were you a considerate smoker or vaper now? In other words when you come up to a group of people doing neither and pull out your cigs or a cloud busting vape? If they ask you to stop do you ignore them? Sorry I had to ask a second question!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To be with? Redhead, always found pale skin very attractive. But my wife is a brunette with darker skin :blah::D

If you got to choose for yourself: freckles or no?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No freckles. The freckles would be a reminder of my step bitch or um Oops I mean step mom.

Would you or wouldn't you tell your dad that their spouse/girlfriend cheated on him?

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes. Still a believer in honesty is the best policy, even when it hurts.

If married: hall pass list or no?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If married: hall pass list or no?

Open relationship: yes or no?

Double dip in party dips, yes or no?

1. Hall pass: Depends. Also do believe in honesty. How can it be cheating if the spouse knows and permits? At the same time if the spouse says "something doesn't seem right", well then it becomes a no go. Got to watch out for those you love, non?

That doesn't infer me or her are hedonists, swingers or anything of that sort. We're just quiet, private people who enjoy a sense of traditional values but allow for the non-traditional as well. We're well rounded. :)

2. Open relationship: Yes, but within reason and again, depends. See above to garner some insight.

3. Party dips: No. That's just kind of crude.

Quiet night in or loud frolicking out?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
1. Hall pass: Depends. Also do believe in honesty. How can it be cheating if the spouse knows and permits? At the same time if the spouse says "something doesn't seem right", well then it becomes a no go. Got to watch out for those you love, non?

2. Open relationship: Yes, but within reason and again, depends. See above to garner some insight.

3. Party dips: No. That's just kind of crude.

Quiet night in or loud frolicking out?

I wasn’t kidding. A hall pass thing means go for it or whatever?! I’d have to say nix. It would hurt my old man and I don’t think I’d like it either. We’re very close. So I can’t imagine wanting to have a fling with anyone, in any event.

Quiet night in. I’m too old for clubbing, been there done that anyways. To go to a bar for live music, maybe. Yes, I’m really a boring person now! :giggle:

Does party dips mean something other than guacamole or onion stuff? Wowza, you learn something new everyday.

Glad you’re my bro, Mist.

Mix drinks: grape and grain fine alone or not?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wasn’t kidding. A hall pass thing means go for it or whatever?! I’d have to say nix. It would hurt my old man and I don’t think I’d like it either. We’re very close.

Well you know that I play for both teams. To that end sometimes I might want to wear the Yankee's uniform, other times I want to wear the Red Sox uniform. My wife she does good being a Yankee, and that's that. She is loving, understanding though. Same as me. What we got is indeed special. Neither of us want to risk that. At the same time we realize one player doesn't play all positions. We also know what we do isn't for everyone. What everyone does isn't exactly for us, either. That's why for the most part we're kind of private.

Drinks? Nothing from grapes, to me that infers wine. Never have developed a taste for wine. Scotch, Rum, Whiskey, Lager, Beer for me in no particular order. Not that I "drink" much anyway. Got a fifth of Rum for New Year's this year. I figure it'll take about two or three years before I finish the bottle. Can think of really only one good occasion to drink, Samhain.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well you know that I play for both teams. To that end sometimes I might want to wear the Yankee's uniform, other times I want to wear the Red Sox uniform. My wife she does good being a Yankee, and that's that. She is loving, understanding though. Same as me. What we got is indeed special. Neither of us want to risk that. At the same time we realize one player doesn't play all positions. We also know what we do isn't for everyone. What everyone does isn't exactly for us, either. That's why for the most part we're kind of private.

Drinks? Nothing from grapes, to me that infers wine. Never have developed a taste for wine. Scotch, Rum, Whiskey, Lager, Beer for me in no particular order. Not that I "drink" much anyway. Got a fifth of Rum for New Year's this year. I figure it'll take about two or three years before I finish the bottle. Can think of really only one good occasion to drink, Samhain.

That makes you a good each way bet, to quote a old comedy show. (Are You Being Served)

I’m like that with alcohol, too. We bought a thing of Glenmorangie like almost a year ago and it just got finished now. New Year is a good time to drink, brother.

Scotch: single malt or blended?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Does party dips mean something other than guacamole or onion stuff?

I would hope not. Then, given all the innuendo being brandished I'm not exactly sure. It might be a euphemism for a kinky new spermicide what glows in the dark. Maybe it's talking about using front and back exits?

Watch I'll say hat and someone can think I said murder. "That guy over yon looked dapper in his hat." So, alright he looked dapper being murdered, looked dapper as he murdered someone? Bah, I'm going back to simple, ...

I am Groot. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That makes you a good each way bet, to quote a old comedy show. (Are You Being Served)

I’m like that with alcohol, too. We bought a thing of Glenmorangie like almost a year ago and it just got finished now. New Year is a good time to drink, brother.

Scotch: single malt or blended?

Single malt, over 12 years old too. :) Gee, no not me. :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I would hope not. Then, given all the innuendo being brandished I'm not exactly sure. It might be a euphemism for a kinky new spermicide what glows in the dark. Maybe it's talking about using front and back exits?

Watch I'll say hat and someone can think I said murder. "That guy over yon looked dapper in his hat." So, alright he looked dapper being murdered, looked dapper as he murdered someone? Bah, I'm going back to simple, ...

I am Groot. :)

Thanks, you cracked me up. I never actually made dip for a party, though. Lol

Yep, a lot of innuendo and double entendre flying about here. Good thing we’re all adults and don’t take offense.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We’d have to be Juuling, bruh. Lol And in it for the big clouds and the groovy swag. Wow, I don’t like kids anymore!!

I don't Juul.

I do get what sometimes I think are big clouds. Though if honest I would say I mostly get moderate clouds. I don't chase clouds or flavor but settle for happy medium.

The latest swag I bought was a regulated device and a mechanical. The mechanical by some would be considered antique. The regulated device I'm not too keen on. It just doesn't well, it is probably a good device for other people. I'm just "set in my ways".

I actually love children up to a point. Been told I'd be a good daddy. At the same time I'd not really want children of my own, naturally or adopted. I couldn't bear seeing them grow into the world as it exists. I would teach them all about monsters. They would not fear them, but fear their daddy for he eats monsters and farts lightning bolts and is bigger than life. So no, I could not manage children, lest not human ones.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I love haggling, 70% of the time get good discounts.

Not a fan of auctions can get bargains but can easily end up with an expensive bit of junk so nope. I'd buy it.

Buy second hand goods for home, table chairs stuff like that or buy New?

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
No I like new clothes. They have to be cheap but it gives me some pride knowing my clothes are new.

Bought in USA clothes only or you don't care where your clothes came from?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Milk chocolate

Food straight out of the fridge (excluding ice cream) or room temp?

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Straight out of the fridge.

You get injured. Do you go to the ER or to Urgent Care?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BEEF. Pork is good for one thing, bacon. Well, ham is ok :D

For your ribs: saucy or dry rub?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope, thankfully. Sounds brutally excruciating.

Forced to choose. Cast for a broken bone, or stitches?

VU Sponsors