Become a Patron!

This should be fun. Do you believe in ghosts, demons, spirit, etc?

Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Several days ago, I was outside doing some yard work. However, the atmosphere felt different and not a good different. It felt like I was being watched.
As some of you know I have trail cams. . When I finished up on the yard work, I took the SD card out of one of the cams, went inside, and looked at the pics.
Pay attention to the time stamp and how it looks like it went from summer to kinda of a winter look. The pics look fuzzy or foggy, but it wasn't foggy.
I don't know what you will think, but I think, the cam captured a pic of a ghost.
Three pics...
First was before and the third one after it disappeared
d5cab460ca61e75afd08c9cf544312f8.jpg

6f8b8fe3154de621d20e30675f4019ea.jpg

366c27fc2aac0b65194adfd68b7b15ec.jpg

Please, if you can't see what I'm talking about, let me know. I'll edit the pic and circle where it is at.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk
Oh wow next to the thicker tree in the center. That's pretty wild.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Anybody watch the" Osbournes I Want To Believe" show on the Travel Channel?
Lots of spooky, crazy, weird videos of the supernatural on that show, plus Sharon and Ozzy are so funny! Might be able to catch it on Demand- their season ended a few weeks ago.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The only really convincing experience I've ever had happened the day my mother passed away.

I was on my way back from lunch with a couple of my coworkers, and my phone rang. It was the Police Dept in my mother's town telling me that she had passed away. My sister lived with her at the time, and had gone to run an errand for about 30 minutes, and when she came back home my mom was already gone. She was in the midst of putting on her lipstick, and had a massive heart attack in her little bathroom.

I left work and headed south, was going to be with my sister, but once I got her on the phone again she said she'd really rather be alone. So I turned the car around and headed north to go home. I didn't have the greatest relationship with my mother, but regardless of that, I was probably not in any shape to be driving at that point.

I was still about 40 minutes from home, and still losing my shit. I pulled up to a stop sign to turn onto the main highway that goes into my town and suddenly my car was filled with what I can only describe as the spirits of all my mother's deceased siblings, and even some of their husbands and wives. There had to have been at least ten of them in the car with me. I didn't see or hear anything, but I sure felt them, to the point that I had to pull off the road and just sit with them for a while. All of this happened in sort of a nebulous way, I've never felt anything like it before or since, but I knew they'd come to accompany her to where she needed to go, and they were comforting me and letting me know that she wasn't alone.

If you ever experience something like that, I'll tell you, it goes a long way toward removing any skepticism you might have about other people's experiences. It was one of the most emotional experiences of my life.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The night before, I had a dream my aunt Karen came to visit us, a very realistic dream

Yesterday morning, my mother called to tell me she is in the hospital and it doesn't look good for her

Weird and makes me wonder...

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just saw this last night. It started to show its self in the first picture
f41cfbf15a2531832fe2d51b4c2f423d.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk
Yes I saw that too when I originally looked at these pictures, pretty creepy- but the 2nd picture is more clear of something behind the trellis- spooky to capture that one film!

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do not believe in ghosts in a traditional scence. I definately believe in God. I serve Him and His church here on Earth. I know there are forces, good and evil roaming the land of the living. Either to protect or destroy. This is my personal belief and would not push my ideas and opinions on others unless asked to do so. Peace and love to all.
Rick

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My co-worker told me a story about when his daughter was 4 years old, she was crying and saying "a black man keeps watching me when I sleep." One night he went in the room when she was freaking out, asked her where he was, she pointed to a black figure in the corner of the room and he saw it too.
Children do not lie about scarry stuff. They have either saw something or believe they saw something. A childs innocence allows them to experience events that a matute mind does not.
Rick

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I try to keep an open mind even if it's something I haven't experienced. Though I have had several experiences that weren't explainable, so yea I believe. Not in the typical 'ghost hunter' type of things, I've never really seen a full bodied scooby doo ghost or anything. Nothing so vivid that it had a definite face or shape with arms and legs. Blurs, movement, faint glowing.

It happened a lot as a kid with my family. I'd talk to my uncle who was dead before I was born. Cleaning out some junk one day my parents came across an odd tool, I was 4 at the time I think. And I mentioned 'oh a skate key'. The skates in my era didn't use keys, they did when my parents were kids. When they asked how I knew I said my (dead) uncle had told me, like what, doesn't everyone talk to him? More on the uncle, other people saw him too. Before I was born my mom had gone on lunch break at work, came back and her coworker told her that some guy had been in there looking for her. Said he was her brother. He passed when she was a teen so she was doubtful, asked the girl to describe him. She did, pretty well and mentioned he was dirty and greasy (he worked on cars a lot). My mom showed her a photo of him and she said yea, that's the guy. He'd died years earlier and someone who never met him had 'seen' him.

The typical stuff we had happen, the smell of burning hair in the shower out of nowhere. Bright orbs of light moving around the room. Ashtrays and things that were nowhere near the edge of the coffee table flying off like someone shoved them onto the floor. Unexplained noises from empty rooms (before bedrooms had tv's and things in them). Movement reflecting in the living room window as if a person walked by. Trying to duplicate it my mom had my dad walk outside past the window, looked wrong. Finally moved the couch away from the wall to walk between the couch and the wall it was butted against - bingo. Cold drafts with the air off, no fans running and windows closed.

Once had a cop at the house, my dad had left for work. It was a 2 story town house, the cop heard footsteps run across the floor upstairs. Asked who else was in the house, my mom told him no one. Had us stay downstairs, drew his gun and walked up to investigate. He checked the rooms, the bathroom, checked the closets. No one was upstairs. He came back down and looked at the ceiling where he heard the heavy footsteps and couldn't make sense of it. In order for the 'person' to have run across the way they did they'd have had to run through 2 solid walls.

Although around a week ago I was standing in the living room looking out the window at night. Lights were off so it was dark in there. Had gotten a glass of water. As I stood there I felt something shove the back of my leg, enough to cause my leg to buckle a little. Like someone had shoved the back of my leg behind my knee with their knee. Not something subtle like something brushing against me. Enough for me to turn around on the spot like 'what the hell?'. No one there. Wasn't a muscle spasm or anything, I clearly felt pressure shove the back of my leg forward.

No clue if it's ghosts, spirits, energy, who knows. All I know is I've seen weird shit over the years, stuff I couldn't explain. Just because it can't be explained doesn't mean it's not real, been pretty much the story of mankind. No one thought computer chips would exist a few hundred years ago. If you told people that 'invisible energy you can't see or touch' would be beaming moving pictures, sound, music etc into people's homes or to 'magic' handheld devices they carry they'd think you were batshit crazy. But now we do it every day with satellite, wifi, smart phones, smart watches. Not being able to measure it somehow doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I can't take a photo of a satellite signal with my camera. Back in the days of Lost in Space or Star Wars people likely enjoyed the 'scifi' aspect but called bullshit on laser guns. Yet just a few decades later Navy ships use directed energy weapons and can shoot planes or boats with lasers. The human body and senses are often limited, the inability to hear dog whistles or see UV light (during daylight, not black lights). So we're already constrained by a finite toolset with which to observe and try to use additional gadgets to make up for what we can't.

VU Sponsors