1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

This stuff awesome

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Gabe86, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Gabe86

Gabe86 New Member

Blog Posts:
    No im very new to the world of vape. I sure yall know CBD is legal in all 50 states as much as it talked about. Juice has a lot of flavors and it comes in CBD. I tell you man that without CBD i feel so relxaxxx. I recommend this to any one hot juice lives buy its name.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2018
  2. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 VU Vendor VU Vendor Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee VU Challenge Sponsor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Gee, work for hotjuice much? This is the THIRD time you've mentioned this in ALL THREE THREADS you've posted in.

Pegleg Meg and JuicyLucy like this.
  3. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I found four posts :confused:

In fact, when I clicked on this link I thought it was likely a boner pill and was gonna report it

4. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 VU Vendor VU Vendor Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee VU Challenge Sponsor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, it was 3 when I got here. How many do you think s/he'll post before they get deleted?

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  5. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Guess it depends on if he is a vendor and enlists or if it's an affiliate link

Pegleg Meg and CrazyChef v2.0 like this.
  6. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Link edited, and one thread deleted with points issued for spamming in a Ejuice thread.

7. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Mod Team Leader

Blog Posts:
    Other 2 posts deleted EVEN MORE SPAM.
    MORE points given.

STOP POSTING LINKS!!!!!!!!

8. Gabe86

Gabe86 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Not spam ! Might as well call it vape conservative. I just trying to say i had some good juice/flavor/cbd and im a spammer. After only a links. "This place has more ads then the fucking super bowl". Lol

9. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Mod Team Leader

Blog Posts:
    There are rules:
    http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rules-of-the-forum.255/

Plus normally 99.99% of the time if a person joins, then immediately posts links to the same thing in 6 different spots all over the forum where most don't even belong that means you are a spammer.

So you may be that 0.01%.

BUT your link landed me here:

https://hja.io

upload_2018-11-5_0-29-29.png

So your links break the rules.

Particularly this rule right here:

upload_2018-11-5_0-31-9.png

Pegleg Meg, KingPin! and Teresa P like this.
  10. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    It's spam - the ads on VU pay for the cost of maintaining the website

5150sick likes this.
  11. 5150sick

Blog Posts:
    It's also an affiliate link.

Even if the link was posted in the proper section it would still break the rules.:facepalm:

JuicyLucy and KingPin! like this.
  12. Rhyno636

Rhyno636 Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I hate poor and improper english on social media.

Wtmke1 and Train like this.
  13. Train

Train Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    This post is a fantastic advertisement to "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM WHATEVER THE OP IS DOING".

Just sayin'.

JuicyLucy and Pegleg Meg like this.
  14. Pegleg Meg

Pegleg Meg Yarrr, me booty VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:

bobnat and CrazyChef v2.0 like this.
  15. bobnat

bobnat VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    It's almost a given that when people say the above they'll fuck up something in the process.

Pegleg Meg and 5150sick like this.
  16. 5150sick

Blog Posts:
    I should be an English expert since I had to take all four years of it twice in High School.

I suck at everything but spelling.
    Sometimes I even suck at spelling.