Thought I was done with vaping

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh boy. A woman calling a woman they don't like transgender as a slur? Hey, you aren't the first. It is done in Hollywood and politics all the time.

This site sure is full of bigots. You are lower than that dude that mocked someone for having mental disability.

I respect transgender people's gender they present themselves as therefore I must be one. You are fucking pathetic you bigoted bitch!
Okay, if we're all racist, bigoted shills and idiots who defend fraudulent vendors and unjustly call you out on your incessant babble and bullshit, I have to ask: Why do you keep logging on?? You're obviously miserable here and have the lowest possible opinions of anyone here, yet you continue to torture yourself by associating with us - why??

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ufaj4TL.gif

Anything else to cover polar? You have pretty much gone through everything now trying to get get a rise out of people.

Save you some time rutting on the Underground the answer you seek is 42 ;) doesn’t have to be anymore complicated than that, you will feel a lot more fulfilled in life when you reach that conclusion too

“Life and the universe is whatever you want it to be”

meanwhile back to the VAPING underground

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But is that 42 in Octal, base 10 or base 16?

We would not want to slight any numbering system.
No bigonumerics allowed.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Not only have I but to you specifically as well when you were mocking me for not having vaping gear.

How the hell am I prejudiced against gay men marrying gay men in a court decision I supported? Must be projection since you are going on about "actual penises".

After giving this about 1 second of thought and another 2 seconds to look it up, you might find folks more in tune with your ideas here.

http://vapingblips.com/

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh boy. A woman calling a woman they don't like transgender as a slur? Hey, you aren't the first. It is done in Hollywood and politics all the time.

This site sure is full of bigots. You are lower than that dude that mocked someone for having mental disability.

I respect transgender people's gender they present themselves as therefore I must be one. You are fucking pathetic you bigoted bitch!

Well, since you very clearly don't respect us at all, why don't you just go peddle your papers elsewhere? I assure you, no one here will mind a bit.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Calling you a male, not transgender. If you are male to female trans, kudos. If you had been fooled by males online masquerading as females (and lesbians...OF COURSE) like I have, you'd be paranoid, too.
I'm active in the LGBT community and my best friend for the last 10 years is intersex. Take off your "everyone is a bigot" goggles.

Instead of crusading in an inappropriate internet forum, go out and help someone, do something kind, make a difference. Surely you see that you are not helping your social justice causes here on VU.

Especially since some of us here have gay children, whom we love, and even LIKE... who the fuck's a bigot?

Andria

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You sir, are merely trying to white knight the shilling gas lighters and their don't ask don't tell policy!

It's a false equivalency I tell ya!!!

That phrasing made me chuckle. Sounds like we're in 1850s London, lighting the gas lamps and paying shillings to get Knighted

Actually, that's how confusing it can be to overuse those terms in inappropriate forums

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Okay, if we're all racist, bigoted shills and idiots who defend fraudulent vendors and unjustly call you out on your incessant babble and bullshit, I have to ask: Why do you keep logging on?? You're obviously miserable here and have the lowest possible opinions of anyone here, yet you continue to torture yourself by associating with us - why??

Exactly, hence my invitation for it to leave and stop subjecting itself to us, since it clearly has no respect for us at all.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you still are sticking with I can't be a cisgender woman despite the fact that the hardest core SJW safe spaces are made up of predominantly just that.

I am sorry dudes catfished you online but that doesn't give you the right to call me a dude or say I am trans.

I have mentioned my husband on this site a few times so you don't have to imply that I am trying to um, catfish you. Lol.
I'll just stick with calling you .."the asshole" that way there will be no confusion......

Last edited:

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd recommend a 4 bay charger from like Efest or Nitecore. I use the efest luc V4, works great, ya do need to fool around with the batteries by taking it out a few times for them to read right, a problem that the Nitecore chargers don't have.
It's an efest slim k2 it's the first time I've ever dealt with 18650s you read the specs on it in the picture right? It says it does 1000ma +/- 100ma so max 1100 min 900

Edit: I think I get what you mean now that I read what you said again you mean that it's going to be 1000ma +/- 100 / 2 batteries

Last edited:

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trolls are gender neutral

So how come you don't put some of that super-duper expert all-things-battery knowledge to work here instead of worrying about other people's junk?

Yeah I referenced polar girl last night when I said that this thread is basically about anything at this point mostly vaping related which is what this section of the forum is for and some posts are from trolls spewing LGBTQ propaganda which is fine if you support that movement but a real rhetorical question since I already know the answer would be, why is someone bringing that shit to a place for vaping related conversations?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It's an efest slim k2 it's the first time I've ever dealt with 18650s you read the specs on it in the picture right? It says it does 1000ma +/- 100ma so max 1100 min 900

Edit: I think I get what you mean now that I read what you said again you mean that it's going to be 1000ma +/- 1000 / 2 batteries

I skimmed through the specs so that's on me. Don't got the K2 so I cannot say anything for or against it, but seems fine I think. I suggested a 4 bay cause you've got 2 mods right? That means ya got backup batteries for each, and the spares for them, and the emergency "Oh god how did I use them all?!" batteries. Point is, best to have more than only two charging slots, just my two cents.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I referenced polar girl last night when I said that this thread is basically about anything at this point mostly vaping related which is what this section of the forum is for and some posts are from trolls spewing LGBTQ propaganda which is fine if you support that movement but a real rhetorical question since I already know the answer would be, why is someone bringing that shit to a place for vaping related conversations?

I believe the only possible answer to that is, "It's a troll." Trolls seek to cause disturbance and disruption, that is their ONLY purpose. And it seems to be doing a good job of that, despite the entertainment value of troll-baiting. It's maybe not a huge deal in this thread, since you seem to be settling in with vaping, and that's a good thing. I'm a bit more concerned about the other thread the troll is disrupting, because that person also had some questions and confusion and also got a lot of heat from users just because he was a little confused, maybe misinformed... and he has as much right to ask for and receive good vaping info as any of us -- we were all newbies once! -- and might get seriously put off, by all this troll nonsense.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I skimmed through the specs so that's on me. Don't got the K2 so I cannot say anything for or against it, but seems fine I think. I suggested a 4 bay cause you've got 2 mods right? That means ya got backup batteries for each, and the spares for them, and the emergency "Oh god how did I use them all?!" batteries. Point is, best to have more than only two charging slots, just my two cents.

I had a nitecore 4-bay at first, but it got seriously hot, and I didn't like that, so I got a 2 bay, a Luc2; it's a decent charger, but what I've ended up finding is that it's actually better to have 4 slots, but in 2 separate chargers -- if I put an 18650 in the Luc2 and another in my Xtar VC2plus, they both charge very quickly, and neither gets very warm at all -- if I try to charge them both in the same charger, the charger and the batteries get quite warmm, never a good thing, and it also takes a good bit longer.

Andria

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I had a nitecore 4-bay at first, but it got seriously hot, and I didn't like that, so I got a 2 bay, a Luc2; it's a decent charger, but what I've ended up finding is that it's actually better to have 4 slots, but in 2 separate chargers -- if I put an 18650 in the Luc2 and another in my Xtar VC2plus, they both charge very quickly, and neither gets very warm at all -- if I try to charge them both in the same charger, the charger and the batteries get quite warmm, never a good thing, and it also takes a good bit longer.

Andria

Never had the Nitecore 4 bay. I got two Efest Luc V4's, neither get very warm, unless I'm charging two batteries at 2 amps for whatever reason, which I've done exactly once. The only real issue I have with them is the occasional misread of the battery levels, fool around with them a bit and it reads normal. Either way, just my thoughts.

Last edited:

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I only have one box mod that has the 18650 batteries other one is built in but I bought 2 sets of 18650s to keep one set in the mod and another fully charged for when the others die that way I always have a back up set ready to go

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I believe the only possible answer to that is, "It's a troll." Trolls seek to cause disturbance and disruption, that is their ONLY purpose. And it seems to be doing a good job of that, despite the entertainment value of troll-baiting. It's maybe not a huge deal in this thread, since you seem to be settling in with vaping, and that's a good thing. I'm a bit more concerned about the other thread the troll is disrupting, because that person also had some questions and confusion and also got a lot of heat from users just because he was a little confused, maybe misinformed... and he has as much right to ask for and receive good vaping info as any of us -- we were all newbies once! -- and might get seriously put off, by all this troll nonsense.andria.

Yeah I pretty much called them a troll last night but I wrote that there's some posts from a person who seems to live under a bridge I think they're called "trolls" that is spewing LGBTQ propaganda lol

Also the charger I got I'm pretty has overheat and over charge protection with a fire retardant shell

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not only have I but to you specifically as well when you were mocking me for not having vaping gear.

How the hell am I prejudiced against gay men marrying gay men in a court decision I supported? Must be projection since you are going on about "actual penises".

if you say you have a husband and are straight why are you so obsessive about this LGBTQ shit? and you don't even vape that I say that because right here you didn't even deny not having vape equipment you seem like your a confirmed troll

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if you say you have a husband and are straight why are you so obsessive about this LGBTQ shit? and you don't even vape that I say that because right here you didn't even deny not having vape equipment you seem like your a confirmed troll

Just vaped right before replying.

You weren't following the threads very well. It started out as contradicting someone who thinks this site as a reflection of the real world. It was more about race than LGBT at first but LGBT issues is what seemed to trigger everyone here so that is where the conversation ended up. Not my fault.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

You weren't following the threads very well. It started out as contradicting someone who thinks this site as a reflection of the real world. It was more about race than LGBT at first but LGBT issues is what seemed to trigger everyone here so that is where the conversation ended up. Not my fault.
In other words, your goal was to elicit confrontation in a place where others are looking for help to keep Vaping rather than go back to smoking.
And to do so via disrupting multiple threads at the same time; therebye, causing as much disruption as possible.

What a nice person.

BAM crew

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
In other words, your goal was to elicit confrontation in a place where others are looking for help to keep Vaping rather than go back to smoking.
And to do so via disrupting multiple threads at the same time; therebye, causing as much disruption as possible.

What a nice person.

BAM crew

Always so helpful o_O

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

What a nice person.

BAM crew

Yes, I was trying to make a place feel more open for non Republican majority voting demographics of people looking to switch from smoking to vaping and this is the vicious response I get. It really does go to show just how welcoming it is.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was trying to make a place feel more open for non Republican majority voting demographics of people looking to switch from smoking to vaping

Well you did a terrible job of that - and it is your fault

Your rants are a disgrace to the progressives

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, I was trying to make a place feel more open for non Republican majority voting demographics of people looking to switch from smoking to vaping and this is the vicious response I get. It really does go to show just how welcoming it is.
In other words... You're just behaving like a troll.

BAM crew

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Well i guess I might be wrong then but I tend to not read your posts cause most of the ones I have stopped to read tend to bring up something that is not really related to vaping whether it is race,gender,gay,straight, or whatever it's not like it says anywhere on this site that you must disclose to every one on the forums everytime you post personal details that make up who you are and that if you don't fit the impression of what Is expected you can't post because it is a public forum and anyone no matter what your beliefs or personal details are can post basically all that is asked is to follow the rules and if your going to start a thread try to post in the proper section I've only been on this site about 2 weeks but I know this is how it works since this is not the 1st forums site I've been on even though it wasn't about vaping the rules still applied to that other forum board

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In other words... You're just behaving like a troll.

BAM crew

Trouble maker, uppity, troll...etc. Yup, that is what people who challenge this social status quo rather than go along to get along to their own detriment are called too many times unfortunately. VU isn't the first nor will they be the last.

Even conservative sports sites commenters are so much more respectful of minorites (racial and sexual) than this place. Hell, most actually despise Curt Shilling (no VU pun intended regardless of how ironic the last name is) as a human being.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well i guess I might be wrong then but I tend to not read your posts cause most of the ones I have stopped to read tend to bring up something that is not really related to vaping whether it is race,gender,gay,straight, or whatever it's not like it says anywhere on this site that you must disclose to every one on the forums everytime you post personal details that make up who you are and that if you don't fit the impression of what Is expected you can't post because it is a public forum and anyone no matter what your beliefs or personal details are can post basically all that is asked is to follow the rules and if your going to start a thread try to post in the proper section I've only been on this site about 2 weeks but I know this is how it works since this is not the 1st forums site I've been on even though it wasn't about vaping the rules still applied to that other forum board
Those things are quite vaping related to those that don't have privilege for their background not to be an issue.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Trouble maker, uppity, troll...etc. Yup, that is what people who challenge this social status quo rather than go along to get along to their own detriment are called too many times unfortunately. VU isn't the first nor will they be the last.

Even conservative sports sites commenters are so much more respectful of minorites (racial and sexual) than this place. Hell, most actually despise Curt Shilling (no VU pun intended regardless of how ironic the last name is) as a human being.
Or people who disrupt venues where others are speaking help.

No one here that I've seen has even bothered asking anyone about their race, creed, gender or any other personal details.
That is until you decided to disrupt the place.
This thread started with someone seeking help and you've turned Into a convention for anagrams.

BAM crew

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Or people who disrupt venues where others are speaking help.

No one here that I've seen has even bothered asking anyone about their race, creed, gender or any other personal details.
That is until you decided to disrupt the place.
This thread started with someone seeking help and you've turned Into a convention for anagrams.

BAM crew

Maybe that's because this site has a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" cultural feel to even race unlike even sports sites where they don't talk much about it but they do regularly acknowledge their identity.

This racial feel is what started it all before everyone's homophobia got triggered and they started making gay bashing posts -- memes and all.

I guess this site needed to let me know that they are more homophobic and especially transphobic than they are racist, just like the Republican Party.

I guess that is supposed to make racial minorities feel welcome since VU is a cultural extension of the Republican Party in the age of Trump.

Well, for LGB and especially T, not so much especially if they aren't white.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those things are quite vaping related to those that don't have privilege for their background not to be an issue.

Honestly I have no idea what your getting at or trying to say with this tried to decipher but it's kind of poorly written so it just goes over my head. I think your trying to say that race and whatever is related because certain people or certain races aren't as fortunate as others to be able to buy more high tech mods so therefore it has something to do with vaping? If so it has more to do with their financial situation because really I'm not privileged yet I've bought nearly 1000ml of liquid and 2 mods in the past 2 months so I don't see how privilege is related to any of this from where I stand

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well hell. This troll has been asked by several members to JUST GO AWAY, and refuses to either do that or stick to the forum's subject. Moderators? Can't you fix it?

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I have no idea what your getting at or trying to say with this tried to decipher but it's kind of poorly written so it just goes over my head. I think your trying to say that race and whatever is related because certain people or certain races aren't as fortunate as others to be able to buy more high tech mods so therefore it has something to do with vaping? If so it has more to do with their financial situation because really I'm not privileged yet I've bought nearly 1000ml of liquid and 2 mods in the past 2 months so I don't see how privilege is related to any of this from where I stand

I feel sorry for her husband

Anyone who pays for smoking can figure out a way to pay for vaping - even if the smoker only gets the least expensive roll-your-own, they can find a way to pay to vape

Its also shitty of her to assume that non-white and LGBT people need more vape advice than others - how insulting

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

No, it wasn't about economic privilege that correlates with race. It was about social privilege where your demographic background is not treated as a disruption whether it is a vaping site, political town hall, or a corporate board meeting. Hence the SJW term "check your privilege". Sure, SJWs abuse it for all sorts of things but it isn't entirety intrinsically frivolous. The frustration with this being "over their heads" to people who are mistreating them is what the political unrest in general is all about. Well, that and globalists appropriating such anger for evil economic and political gains.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to hear this, but if you got a allergic reaction it is either from the PG or VG, and I hear you about being frustrated trying to figure which mix works for you.

When you realize smoking will kill you eventually or cause more serious life threatening problems then the one you described when vaping we will be here for you to help.

"Like" is so inadequate at times like these...... I'm starting to think we need a "love this post" option ;)

VU Sponsors