Become a Patron!

Thought I was done with vaping

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_0917.PNG I better get my goddamn 18650 batteries tommorow cause the expected delivery date is tomorrow but they departed on post office point to another 24 hours ago and it's only about an hour from one point to the and there hasn't been a tracking update since early this morning. A charger is pretty useless when you have no batteries to put in it :cuss2: and that's on track to be here tommorow.
The picture shows the time they departed to the place about an hour away 20 hours ago

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel sorry for her husband

Anyone who pays for smoking can figure out a way to pay for vaping - even if the smoker only gets the least expensive roll-your-own, they can find a way to pay to vape

Its also shitty of her to assume that non-white and LGBT people need more vape advice than others - how insulting

Who is making the assumption that non-white and LGBT people need more vaping "advice"? How patronizing of you. It is the stuff splaining is all about.

A culture where they can be just as publicly affirming of it as white hetero cis people can without being gang attacked like I have been would be nice.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, it wasn't about economic privilege that correlates with race. It was about social privilege where your demographic background is not treated as a disruption whether it is a vaping site, political town hall, or a corporate board meeting. Hence the SJW term "check your privilege". Sure, SJWs abuse it for all sorts of things but it isn't entirety intrinsically frivolous. The frustration with this being "over their heads" to people who are mistreating them is what the political unrest in general is all about. Well, that and globalists appropriating such anger for evil economic and political gains.

Jesus Lol bringing politics now to the forum that's simply supposed to be about vaping for the most part it's not even like this Is the general discussion section but it is what it is like I said anyone is free to post

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who is making the assumption that non-white and LGBT people need more vaping "advice"? How patronizing of you. It is the stuff splaining is all about.

A culture where they can be just as publicly affirming of it as white hetero cis people can without being gang attacked like I have been would be nice.

We don't give a rat's ass about your gender. We hate you because you're STUPID and disrupting the forum.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 97404 I better get my goddamn 18650 batteries tommorow cause the expected delivery date is tomorrow but they departed on post office point to another 24 hours ago and it's only about an hour from one point to the and there hasn't been a tracking update since early this morning. A charger is pretty useless when you have no batteries to put in it :cuss2: and that's on track to be here tommorow.
The picture shows the time they departed to the place about an hour away 20 hours ago

That's almost as bad as when I got my very first mod... and didn't get batteries for it till 4 days later. THANKS, USPS! :giggle: Man I was hopping mad. :giggle:

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 97404 I better get my goddamn 18650 batteries tommorow cause the expected delivery date is tomorrow but they departed on post office point to another 24 hours ago and it's only about an hour from one point to the and there hasn't been a tracking update since early this morning. A charger is pretty useless when you have no batteries to put in it :cuss2: and that's on track to be here tommorow.
USPS my friend...
I'm shocked Santa got the letters I sent when I was a kid

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jesus Lol bringing politics now to the forum that's simply supposed to be about vaping for the most part it's not even like this Is the general discussion section but it is what it is like I said anyone is free to post

It sure is that way when your demographics aren't an issue. Check your privilege!

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

The only reason demographic background is being called s disruption is cause you seem to bring whatever up about it often which then kind of creates a disturbance

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's almost as bad as when I got my very first mod... and didn't get batteries for it till 4 days later. THANKS, USPS! :giggle: Man I was hopping mad. :giggle:

Andria

I mean I have 2 18650 batteries that I got with the mod from my friend but I'm pretty sure one is defective at this point because it's old so worst case scenario I charge that one up and try to charge the other one and use 1 or both of neither have any problems

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I don't get my order from vapewild tommorow I'm going to be like :kickbutt:cause I chose 2-3 day shipping I mean it was free but still 2-3 days means 2-3 days I get thanksgiving pushed it back a day which turned into a 5 day wait because the postal workers need a day off on Sunday too but that doesn't give them an excuse to just go "out to lunch" with my package lol

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I don't get my order from vapewild tommorow I'm going to be like :kickbutt:cause I chose 2-3 day shipping I mean it was free but still 2-3 days means 2-3 days I get thanksgiving pushed it back a day which turned into a 5 day wait because the postal workers need a day off on Sunday too but that doesn't give them an excuse to just go "out to lunch" with my package lol
I shall pray to the gods of usps for you.
Sometimes they require a sacrifice for appeasement

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

madeupdeliverydate.jpg

:teehee:
Andria

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Obviously you don't really want to quit smoking, or you wouldn't be so quick to find an excuse to go back to it. I've had more troubles with vaping than you can shake a stick at, but I was determined to MAKE it work, so I'm now over 3 yrs smoke-free. When you really want to become a non-smoker, you'll find or make a way to do it.

My personal opinion is that you're trying to inhale far too much vapor, probably high-VG, which is not the way to quit smoking for most -- most of us want something that's more similar to smoking, when we first start -- tight draw, not so much vapor, not so much of that damned VG -- which clogs up the lungs of a lot of us; I've had to stick with 85% or more PG since I started.

Andria

lol i was just remembering and thinking about the first post you made to me and now where we're at and i responded with this - "wow people basing their info off of days old posts just doesnt stop ive been posting to this everyday but i commend you for atleast reading that far back *round of applause* lol also ive been vaping for 8 months and i can handle pretty thick clouds" then you said i had a smart ass attitude :giggle: this was about 10 days ago

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lol i was just remembering and thinking about the first post you made to me and now where we're at and i responded with this - "wow people basing their info off of days old posts just doesnt stop ive been posting to this everyday but i commend you for atleast reading that far back *round of applause* lol also ive been vaping for 8 months and i can handle pretty thick clouds" then you said i had a smart ass attitude :giggle:

Well, it did seem that way. :D The thing is... most folks have some sort of issue or difficulty when they first start vaping -- if nothing else, all the silly jargon that takes a while to figure out -- I was 3-4 months a vaper and still going around with 'what's an RDA?' :giggle: So when those folks having issues immediately start saying they're going back to smoking... it really seems like they're just looking for an excuse to do what they really wanna do anyway -- and as former smokers ourselves, we understand that very well. And most here aren't shy about calling it out -- kind of a "been there, done that" thing. It CAN be very difficult when first starting out... but it doesn't win any sympathy points to start talking about going back to smoking, because the only one you'd hurt is yourself. Perseverance is probably the #1 most-needed attribute of anyone who wants to start vaping and stop smoking -- it's not even necessary to drop cigarettes all at once like a hot rock... just to keep trying! It took me about a month, both times, to convince myself I could live without the coffin nails. I was right, I can easily live without them, thx to vaping, but it was a really scary decision, given all my previous attempts that failed miserably.

Andria

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, it did seem that way. :D The thing is... most folks have some sort of issue or difficulty when they first start vaping -- if nothing else, all the silly jargon that takes a while to figure out -- I was 3-4 months a vaper and still going around with 'what's an RDA?' :giggle: So when those folks having issues immediately start saying they're going back to smoking... it really seems like they're just looking for an excuse to do what they really wanna do anyway -- and as former smokers ourselves, we understand that very well. And most here aren't shy about calling it out -- kind of a "been there, done that" thing. It CAN be very difficult when first starting out... but it doesn't win any sympathy points to start talking about going back to smoking, because the only one you'd hurt is yourself. Perseverance is probably the #1 most-needed attribute of anyone who wants to start vaping and stop smoking -- it's not even necessary to drop cigarettes all at once like a hot rock... just to keep trying! It took me about a month, both times, to convince myself I could live without the coffin nails. I was right, I can easily live without them, thx to vaping, but it was a really scary decision, given all my previous attempts that failed miserably.

Andria

yeah even though i said i was considering going back i dont think i was completely serious about it i mean at the time i felt i was but the next day when i woke up it was like maybe today will be different and vaped like i noramlly do and thats what i kept doing and here i am now

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yeah even though i said i was considering going back i dont think i was completely serious about it i mean at the time i felt i was but the next day when i woke up it was like maybe today will be different and vaped like i noramlly do and thats what i kept doing and here i am now

My first 6 months as a vaper seemed like one problem right after another: 18mg that the store recommended made me sick as a GOAT, and 12mg did the same, even with the measly lil cigalike I was using; finally got some 6mg, and finally found a flavor that was similar to the cigarettes I smoked, and for a while, things seemed ok, and I was able to quit smoking; a bit over 3.5 months later, I suffered appendicitis/appendectomy, and the surgery went amazingly well, considering my asthmatic lungs were clear as a bell, thx to no smoking for nearly 4 months -- but the recuperation was HORRIBLE, for 4 days I couldn't eat, drink, or VAPE -- so that when I was finally able to vape again... it tasted like total shit, in fact EVERYTHING tasted like shit after a 4 day total fast... and I suffered the MOTHER of all cigarette cravings, and caved... Figured if everything was gonna taste shitty anyway, I might as well fucking smoke! It took another month to pull the hooks back outta my flesh and get back to vape-only.... and then after 10 days, the fucking cravings came back, and I had to start using WTA or I'd have relapsed again. Then... I had to deal with extremely swollen and painful feet, ankles, and lower legs -- a problem that actually started when I'd been vaping about 2 months, but with my appendix and all, it kinda got pushed to the back-burner... but once I was full-time vaping again, it came back... so it was clear that vaping had SOMETHING to do with it, but I couldn';t figure out what it was, or how to address it... It took a) drinking at least 8oz of coconut water daily; b) decreasing my sodium intake by 50%, and c) my caffeine intake by 80%... and it finally went away. But then I realized... the WTA I was vaping was really fucking with my asthma, and that's when I had to go to 85%-86% PG.....

After all that.... it would be a really cold day in hell before I'd ever smoke again. :)

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I won't speak for Andria or anyone else.
But, I'm glad you didn't give up on it.
I Also Glad that the negative posts or chiding didn't scare you off.

BAM crew

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't speak for Andria or anyone else.
But, I'm glad you didn't give up on it.
I Also Glad that the negative posts or chiding didn't scare you off.

BAM crew

well as a h*roin addict whos currently not using I think it would take more than that to scare me off considering 2 overdoses during my time of injecting the shit didnt slow me down at all or scare me off and those situations were more life threatening than what was happening while vaping

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
well as a h*roin addict whos currently not using I think it would take more than that to scare me off considering 2 overdoses during my time of injecting the shit didnt slow me down at all or scare me off and those situations were more life threatening than what was happening while vaping
Kudos to you sir on recovery and sticking to it.

A lesser man may have cut and run.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My first 6 months as a vaper seemed like one problem right after another: 18mg that the store recommended made me sick as a GOAT, and 12mg did the same, even with the measly lil cigalike I was using; finally got some 6mg, and finally found a flavor that was similar to the cigarettes I smoked, and for a while, things seemed ok, and I was able to quit smoking; a bit over 3.5 months later, I suffered appendicitis/appendectomy, and the surgery went amazingly well, considering my asthmatic lungs were clear as a bell, thx to no smoking for nearly 4 months -- but the recuperation was HORRIBLE, for 4 days I couldn't eat, drink, or VAPE -- so that when I was finally able to vape again... it tasted like total shit, in fact EVERYTHING tasted like shit after a 4 day total fast... and I suffered the MOTHER of all cigarette cravings, and caved... Figured if everything was gonna taste shitty anyway, I might as well fucking smoke! It took another month to pull the hooks back outta my flesh and get back to vape-only.... and then after 10 days, the fucking cravings came back, and I had to start using WTA or I'd have relapsed again. Then... I had to deal with extremely swollen and painful feet, ankles, and lower legs -- a problem that actually started when I'd been vaping about 2 months, but with my appendix and all, it kinda got pushed to the back-burner... but once I was full-time vaping again, it came back... so it was clear that vaping had SOMETHING to do with it, but I couldn';t figure out what it was, or how to address it... It took a) drinking at least 8oz of coconut water daily; b) decreasing my sodium intake by 50%, and c) my caffeine intake by 80%... and it finally went away. But then I realized... the WTA I was vaping was really fucking with my asthma, and that's when I had to go to 85%-86% PG.....

After all that.... it would be a really cold day in hell before I'd ever smoke again. :)

Andria

i started off on 24mg per ml chain puffing every now and then and i didnt feel sick at all but its probably cause i would easily smoke a pack of l&m red 100s within like 17-20 hours and the vape i started off on was a childs play mod the picture shows the one i started on about 8-9 months ago tsunami.jpg

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kudos to you sir on recovery and sticking to it.

A lesser man may have cut and run.

suboxone which is like the vaping of opiates/pain pills and not having a dealer really helps otherwise idk if id even made it past a couple weeks but im at like 40 days now and thats after smoking the shit off of foil for like the first 9 months anteing up to shooting it for almost four years or so and i was using overall for close to 5 years started right when i turned 17 at the beginning of 2013

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
suboxone which is like the vaping of opiates/pain pills and not having a dealer really helps otherwise idk if id even made it past a couple weeks but im at like 40 days now
That's awesome!!!!!! Congratulations!!! You have no. Clue how. Inspiring that is to read!

BAM crew

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ive spent like 130$ on shit for vaping in the past 5 days which is kind of out of the ordinary for me but i had to buy batteries and a charger and take advantage of the black friday sales on liquids and free shipping cause eventually id end up buying the liquid at some point figured why not save some money and buy it now but 130$ is nothing compared to the 400-600$ id easily spend on drugs in a 2 week period

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i started off on 24mg per ml chain puffing every now and then and i didnt feel sick at all but its probably cause i would easily smoke a pack of l&m red 100s within like 17-20 hours and the vape i started off on was a childs play mod the picture shows the one i started on about 8-9 months ago View attachment 97409

Yep, they should have taken into account that although I smoked for 39 yrs, anywhere from 1-3 pks a day, I had smoked ultra-lights for the last 20 yrs... You still get the full tobacco-alkaloid cocktail with those, but you don't get much nicotine, so I had very little nicotine tolerance... but I did have a rip-roaring addiction to the other alkaloids; I think the only reason that didn't become a factor in my first attempt was because of the novelty factor; the 2nd time, the novelty had completely worn off, so even though I was vaping 10mg nicotine, it wasn't enough to really get rid of the cravings -- but WTA did a fandamntastic job.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Keep it up - been clean for over 3 decades, but those first couple of years were rough :hug:

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep, they should have taken into account that although I smoked for 39 yrs, anywhere from 1-3 pks a day, I had smoked ultra-lights for the last 20 yrs... You still get the full tobacco-alkaloid cocktail with those, but you don't get much nicotine, so I had very little nicotine tolerance... but I did have a rip-roaring addiction to the other alkaloids; I think the only reason that didn't become a factor in my first attempt was because of the novelty factor; the 2nd time, the novelty had completely worn off, so even though I was vaping 10mg nicotine, it wasn't enough to really get rid of the cravings -- but WTA did a fandamntastic job.

Andria

idk I've gotten 5 mods since i started and everytime ive gotten a new one it always seems to be kind of exciting to me and something i look forward to like im looking forward to tommorow getting my charger and batteries(hopefully lol) so i can see what 70-100w clouds look like ive experienced 50w clouds but 75-100w is 1.5-2x as strong so i expect the clouds to be 1.5-2x bigger

the 50w mod i have im pretty sure i said before is the smok qbox and this video at 9:22 shows what the little monster can put out only downside to it is the battery goes fast like 100-150 puffs at 40w and it needs to be charged for like 1.5 hours to be close to full

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Instead of crusading in an inappropriate internet forum, go out and help someone, do something kind, make a difference. Surely you see that you are not helping your social justice causes here on VU.

Like so many people, her idea of furthering society is to scream and insult others while they do absolutely nothing.

Here's a great idea for all those who want to live in a world that is more racially balanced. Marry someone from another race and have kids. Imo, there's nothing greater one can do to further racial and social equality.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like so many people, her idea of furthering society is to scream and insult others while they do absolutely nothing.

Here's a great idea for all those who want to live in a world that is more racially balanced. Marry someone from another race and have kids. Imo, there's nothing greater one can do to further racial and social equality.

I guess a same sex couple can interracially and adopt kids in the UAE where you emigrated to? The UAE is a beacon of LGBT rights despite the fact that a woman cannot even marry a non-Muslim (great law for interracial breeding) there let alone another woman.

Perhaps you aren't going to be a hypocrite and will demand that the UAE government end it's ban on women not being allowed to marry non-Muslims since it is so bad for mixed race breeding?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess a same sex couple can interracially and adopt kids in the UAE where you emigrated to? The UAE is a beacon of LGBT rights despite the fact that a woman cannot even marry a non-Muslim (great law for interracial breeding) there let alone another woman.

Perhaps you aren't going to be a hypocrite and will demand that the UAE government end it's ban on women not being allowed to marry non-Muslims since it is so bad for mixed race breeding?

It has really got to suck being you.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I chose 2-3 day shipping

Remember 2-3 day shipping is Business Days. My last order was international and came into the US 12 miles away from me but took a scenic tour of New York State and Massachusetts before getting to me 500 miles and 4 days later.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have at least 2 political threads on here to get that out of your system.
Please restrict your political statements or at least partisan ones to those threads dealing with politics.

The rest of the board is for less vile subjects.
Such as proctology, anal sex with dolphins and other subjects that are less disgusting than politics.

But mostly about vaping.
:stars::stars2::hearts::bingo:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
a6c232db6bf0e5c938b2bd6b2c68fe66--troll-meme-google-search.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ohh no she is FULLY human.

I'm not sure of that at all. She reminds me a bit of one of those Turing shrink-bots, seizing on the tiniest fragment of a concept and making a huge fucking hairy deal of it, beating the entire forum to death with it, despite it having not even an IOTA to do with the topic of the forum -- vaping.

Andria

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I shall pray to the gods of usps for you.
Sometimes they require a sacrifice for appeasement
Remember 2-3 day shipping is Business Days. My last order was international and came into the US 12 miles away from me but took a scenic tour of New York State and Massachusetts before getting to me 500 miles and 4 days later.
It's alright I think the idiots just never scanned my package early Sunday morning cause it's going to be here today the mailman has it in his car just gotta wait another hour for his ass to get here lol

:vapemail:

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
face palm.jpg

Yeah i tried being reasonable with them on a different thread about why apparently vaping threads are so evil and everytime they came back with the same shit about being radical about LGBT or some Human rights type of shit it got a certain point where its like the picture applies to them and I realized at the same time more than likely a confirmed troll like i had suspected but figured I would give them a chance before writing them off it only took 3 or 4 messages from both of us back and forth to just be like the monkey in the picture lol.

face palm.jpg

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hang with us AV sorry if your questions get lost in all the confusion. Most everyone on here are good folks and eager to help.

Well, if he put up with me telling him he had a smartass attitude, he can probably deal with the idiot troll. :giggle: At least he's fully aware, I am BLUNT to put it mildly. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And anyway, it's kind of a (left-handed?) compliment... because as I always say, "Much better a smartass than a dumbass." :D

Andria

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got my packages the green box of 18650 Samsung batteries was a surprise wasn't expecting those today and I got 50ml bonus liquid the first 3 from right to left are the ones I ordered but the other 5 were random hopefully the mystery flavors I got ate something good won't find out for like 1-2 weeks tho probably goin to let them steep

Attachments

• IMG_0918.JPG
    IMG_0918.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's probly in the best interest of my batteries to let them charge most the way before using them right? I think it is even though I want to put them in the lpv3 and see what it can do

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Kinda found it funny when you said I had a smartass attitude because I was being a smartass

Well, I'd always much rather someone commented "Smartass" to me, than "dumbass." I'm frequently the former... and try never to be the latter. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors