Become a Patron!

Thoughts on INW Raspberry WG(Wera Garden)?

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tried a lot of popular raspberries and my taste buds dont seem to take to most of them or they just dont work well with my other ingredients. I am not a fan of razz sweet or INW reg. razz. I also have NWVG, HS, berryl(razz FA) which is ok but not my first choice....and razz V2 which has probably gotten the most use. I saw the WG(Wera Garden) INW one and dont see many reviews so im hoping for some info on it. Just a heads up I am not a fan of floral stuff :blech: Thanks!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I think the (WG) is stronger than FA, but as I really haven't liked any raspberry I've tried I can't really say much more than that.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
since no one else has chimed in ......lol

Perhaps you might broaden your search?

http://www.forum.inawera.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2765&p=6085&hilit=wera+raspberry#p6085
---
"RASPBERRY - Good reproduction of the taste of ripe raspberries. Positive mouthfeel, sweet not intrusive. For me, the best at 10 kr. Rating 8/10. "
---
"Raspberry
concentration 10k / 10ml
rating of 7.8 / 10

Intense taste of raspberries , "
---
"Raspberry -Smak like raspberries strawberries sweet -odpowiada me as a sample No. 4.
My rating 7/10 "
---
"5. Raspberry
Last probka, we begin;
Here I have no problem with the taste of 80 years, landrynka raspberry pink. Most spoils me probka 10 ml of 8 drops.
Rating 8/10
Color colorless liquid:."
----
In case your Polish language skills are rusty, the above was translated for you from the INW Forum by Google.

EDIT: I did NOT look there for any reviews of INW Shisha Raspberry

Ron
--
"Just as no one can be forced into belief, so no one can be forced into unbelief."- Sigmund Freud

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how bout sharing which ones you have tried? since no one else has chimed in ......lol

TFA, FA, & INW(WG)
Plus RF SC Blue Raspberry
Don't think any of them taste even close to a real one.
Some seem to like that flavor so maybe it's just a "thing" with me.
Much like the many different Cherries I've tried that all taste like cough syrup and nothing like a real one.
Even though most of the artificial flavors don't taste like the real deal, at least I've liked most of the others so far.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I do. No off notes at all.

Very tart and candy-like, reminds me of laffy taffy. Was evident even low as .25% but not overpowering, took it up to a little over 2% before I felt like it was probably plenty to get a full taste of it......though it did seem to fit really well around .5-1%, potent but not overly so. Best way I can describe it is like a sour version of TFA sweet ras, with that candy-like sweetness in the back. Not really offensive like the others but definitely a strong candy taste (which some may not like anyways). I say in combo with another razz(prob caps V2) this is gonna work some magic! Dont think I will prefer it solo or in the spotlight, likely going to use mainly for backing but definitely happy I picked it up...Thanks

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very tart and candy-like, reminds me of laffy taffy. Was evident even low as .25% but not overpowering, took it up to a little over 2% before I felt like it was probably plenty to get a full taste of it......though it did seem to fit really well around .5-1%, potent but not overly so. Best way I can describe it is like a sour version of TFA sweet ras, with that candy-like sweetness in the back. Not really offensive like the others but definitely a strong candy taste (which some may not like anyways). I say in combo with another razz(prob caps V2) this is gonna work some magic! Dont think I will prefer it solo or in the spotlight, likely going to use mainly for backing but definitely happy I picked it up...Thanks
My pleasure Sir :)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used it in a Raspberry Custard recipe I made a month ago. It was INW Rasp @ 1% and TFA Sweet Rasp @ 2%. I let it sit for 3.5 weeks and was very surprised at the strength of the Raspberry. I've used just the TFA before and found that it fades after a couple of weeks. The INW is powerful and tart. I'm getting just a bit of sweet, even though it had 1% Meringue. All in all, I liked the recipe, but when I make it again I'm cutting the INW to .75% and adding some Sweet Cream for more sweet and body. I'm also going to add some INW Cactus to see the effect it has on the raspberries. Supposedly, it'll make them juicier and add a "pop". Now I've just got to find the time to do it.

VU Sponsors