Become a Patron!

Thoughts on Jumbo coils

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I use regulated mod but i run a single jumbo coil in my pharaoh all the time and it taste fantastic

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My tank tends to leak slowly if I don't use 3mm-4mm ID coils. 5+ to me would be huge but possible in what i am using currently. I had always read that with larger ID coils you tend to have less flavor so I haven't created any crazy builds. 4mm is the largest I've used. I will try a 5-6 when I rebuild next and do like 4 wraps.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
My tank tends to leak slowly if I don't use 3mm-4mm ID coils. 5+ to me would be huge but possible in what i am using currently. I had always read that with larger ID coils you tend to have less flavor so I haven't created any crazy builds. 4mm is the largest I've used. I will try a 5-6 when I rebuild next and do like 4 wraps.
IDK i did a 1/4 inch ID coil (roughly 6.3mm) in my pharaoh and the flavor was amazing. and had room to spare to make a bigger one

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My tank will prob only handle 5mm or so I think (20mm deck), I do have a big RDA on the way though, ill try out a 6mm ID when that gets here.

LoneHawk

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

On a vv device it was quite a good vape, in a series you'd have to aim for like a half an ohm or so... I think another problem with Jumbo Coils is that the cotton uses so much juice to stay saturated. however, the fip side is that you can vape it pretty dry

VU Sponsors