Become a Patron!

Thoughts on Roth's decision to leave VH ?.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I'm not referring to anything post-Roth, was just joking. I never listened to Van Hagar. Wasn't even much of a fan of Hagar during his I'm Rock Candy Baby Hot Sweet and Sticky days (I'm pretty sure that was him).

I'm just saying that regardless of the tone I may take online, I'm usually sitting here in a state of Zen, and if I'm not, that's most likely due to something other than whatever is happening online. Some people take great pleasure and pride in thinking they have power over others by getting them all upset, and then they bask in that with taunts like "U Mad Bro?" or "don't be butt hurt" or whatever; it's classic trolling. But the joke is on them, because I'm not sitting here wringing my hands getting frustrated. I'm more likely eating a bowl of ice cream and having a good chuckle.

Regarding Hagar , couldn't even tell you what songs he made or even a single album he put out , i still don't know to be honest , was never a fan of him . Just a head scratcher from day one with me . Roth is is the only one that makes Van Halen Van Halen , and it was mostly due to his stage presence and showmanship rather than his singing .

My favorites are Fair Warning , Van Halen , Van Halen II , Woman and Children first and i actually liked Diver Down a lot although Van Halen admitted it was their least favorite of the bunch (a lot of covers ) but very good covers imo . Not a big fan of 1984 either.

Regarding the above highlighted stuff i appreciate the info , i did not even know what Troll meant when i heard it about 7 months ago for the first time , lots of things i still have no clue about regarding the internet , i approach the internet most likely in a way many long time users don't understand .

I have only been on the web for about a year and a half so i don't know whats acceptable and what you should and shouldn't do , i learn as i go . I just treat it like i do anything else.

If it's standard internet knowledge not to do things thats news to me , if people are going to give me shit over it fuck em , don't want to be around those types anyway . I do what i think is the right thing to do whether it's internet related or real life , if it's not proper than it's not proper . I don't lose sleep over it , i'll eventually learn .

You would be very surprised by who has and continues to use the terms you mentioned above by the way, not who you would think lets just say that.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Remember kids, ya gotta eat your vegetables....

89042616.jpg

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I'm just saying that regardless of the tone I may take online, I'm usually sitting here in a state of Zen, and if I'm not, that's most likely due to something other than whatever is happening online. Some people take great pleasure and pride in thinking they have power over others by getting them all upset, and then they bask in that with taunts like "U Mad Bro?" or "don't be butt hurt" or whatever; it's classic trolling. But the joke is on them, because I'm not sitting here wringing my hands getting frustrated. I'm more likely eating a bowl of ice cream and having a good chuckle.

lg1nMfO.jpg

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You keep using the word "we" ("We" have this to look forward to.) as if you represent everyone and you are speaking for someone other than yourself. Do you honestly think anyone here agrees with you or are you simply schizophrenic with multiple personalities living inside of you?
Im with him, VHfan and Inmy are part of the other clique, we are rival forum gangs. It happens. It all started in prison, a few years back.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I liked your post haha :)

I like... like. For it's obvious uses if you agree with someone but also if you ask for info and they reply instead of filling up the page with another post that only says "Thanx" I can thank them for the info with the like button. Some people have tons of likes because they run in a clique that loves to like, some are just very helpful though.

Slightly off topic, sorry... resume the bickering lol.
Well shit.. guess I have to too...

Have to agree... nothing that anybody has said or did to me online has actually pissed me off.. or even made me upset. And, if I go off on someone online, its usually 'cause I'm am pissed off about something here in real life and am just taking it out on the asshat online :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn.... I bet if I left VU ya'll wouldn't go on for 7 pages, arguing about me leaving and why. And then fight about cliques and VanHalen and after that put up pics of lettuce covered pussies and a octopus giving a blow job. Lucky ass Roth!.. He gets all the good attention. I hate him (but not really). But I do hate gay octopuses. (octopuses? octopusi's? hell I dunno)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In all fairness, David Lee Roth sucked even worse than Van Hagar after the break up

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Anyone see Roth at his latest performance a couple weeks ago? I think it was a b-day concert for Dave Grohl. Dude shaved his head and has some kind of weird tattooed vest thing going on:

nl0F3f3.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well he is 60 years old. Probably doesn't have that long blonde girly hair thing going on anymore.

Traits_male_baldness_fig2.gif

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Funny how that works.

Got voted "Best Hair" my senior year in high school, with this whole Vanilla Ice vibe going on. Hey, it was the early 90's. By age 25, I was shaving my head. I refused to fight a losing battle. So sad to see guys doing comb overs. Or worse...whatever the hell Trump has been doing for most of his life:

DhXzDwg.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have to agree... nothing that anybody has said or did to me online has actually pissed me off.. or even made me upset. And, if I go off on someone online, its usually 'cause I'm am pissed off about something here in real life and am just taking it out on the asshat online :)

And don't think i don't appreciate it , not much i love more in life than having somebody go ballistic on me for something that is completely unrelated to my online activities when i happen to be online .

VU Sponsors