lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
if something like that happens you can create a reply to yourself and if you want a mod can then later merge them

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I have seen some forums have a cut-off on edit time. I actually need to edit a review I did because I linked the pics from the review I did in another forum. If you aren't a member there you can't see the pics.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I have seen some forums have a cut-off on edit time. I actually need to edit a review I did because I linked the pics from the review I did in another forum. If you aren't a member there you can't see the pics.
in that case i would use your current review thread put a whole new review with correct links and leave a msg for a mod to over right the first OP with the new content. or to simply have them link to the new review with corrections best method would be to make sure the content was ready and would not need editing. you get the idea failing that send me a pm point me to the thread and i will handle the Edit on a case by case request.when i can get to them that is.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
in that case i would use your current review thread put a whole new review with correct links and leave a msg for a mod to over right the first OP with the new content. or to simply have them link to the new review with corrections best method would be to make sure the content was ready and would not need editing. you get the idea failing that send me a pm point me to the thread and i will handle the Edit on a case by case request.when i can get to them that is.

I'll do that then. I'll just reply with the review and the correct links for the pics and you or another mod can copy and paste it over the first post and delete the second.

Jwraps

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I noticed the same thing, created a few new threads so i can come back later and post to them but the edit option is limited to 5 min after the intial post. will be great if there was not time limit. :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VapingDemon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only time I need to edit, a posty is when I forget to check it for spelling and grammar errors before clicking post. lol

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This issue should be fixed.

we2rcool

Member For 4 Years
I noticed the same thing, created a few new threads so i can come back later and post to them but the edit option is limited to 5 min after the intial post. will be great if there was not time limit. :)
+1,000,000 :)

VU Sponsors