Become a Patron!

Threat to GA vapers!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just learned about this BS this morning (02/18/2020) --

http://www.casaa.org/call-to-action/ga-stop-a-vapor-tax-hb-864/

You can read about it and take action there at the CASAA link -- it's to impose a 7% tax on eliquid, and impose a BAN ON ALL ONLINE SALES OF VAPOR PRODUCTS!

If you're a GA vaper, TAKE ACTION!!!

Andria

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That sucks @AndriaD . I live in Illinois, and although there is no ban here yet, there are some online sites that refuse to ship to Illinois.
I finally got a hold of someone at Arkansas Eliquid. They told me they won't ship here because a ban is right at our doorstep. I am lax on the news, but i think i would have heard of this already.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That sucks @AndriaD . I live in Illinois, and although there is no ban here yet, there are some online sites that refuse to ship to Illinois.
I finally got a hold of someone at Arkansas Eliquid. They told me they won't ship here because a ban is right at our doorstep. I am lax on the news, but i think i would have heard of this already.

i have not heard a thing. that may or maynot mean anything.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
i have not heard a thing. that may or maynot mean anything.
There has been a few friends of mine that have been refused shipment to Illinois from online Vape sites.
Weird, because i haven't heard about a ban in Illinois yet., but i wouldn't put it past that fat fuck that got elected as Gov.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
There has been a few friends of mine that have been refused shipment to Illinois from online Vape sites.
Weird, because i haven't heard about a ban in Illinois yet., but i wouldn't put it past that fat fuck that got elected as Gov.

yeah, that Arkansas eliguid, (or whatever its called) wouldn't ship to us. what is up with that, idk, but it was not based on any laws.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All I know is, as soon as i got done writing the SCATHING letter to the asswipe who's sponsoring this bill, I went to Vaperstek and bought another 450ml of 100mg nic, and then to MVS to buy some coils for my son, and a new Aegis Solo for ME. MVS isn't usually known for great prices, but they had the Aegis Solo for like $37-ish... hate to even imagine what those fuckers cost in the local store... probably closer to $137!

Guess I need to SERIOUSLY stock up on shisha strawberry, DX bavarian, vanilla swirl, and CAP's sweet cream. Not too worried about those last 2, because I think they're primarily intended as food flavors... but shisha strawberry is by Inawera, which I think is primarily vape flavors, and of course the diketone-free flavors are all intended for vaping, since diketones are perfectly safe to eat. I get all of them at BCF. Goddamn bastards have no fucking right!!!!! :headbang:

I mostly stuck to the boilerplate that CASAA provided, but I added a SCATHING preliminary paragraph that started with HOW DARE YOU!!! and also an ending paragraph which informed the fat bastard that when I had to go back to smoking and eventually die from a smoking-related illness, my death will be on HIS HEAD.

The nerve of that asswipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking great! I'm moving to Atlanta in July. I already can't stand the place.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking great! I'm moving to Atlanta in July. I already can't stand the place.

what a wonderful time to move to Hotlanta.
I spent about 6 months there once. North side where it seems that every road was named Peachtree and all the shopping centers and such too.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what a wonderful time to move to Hotlanta.
I spent about 6 months there once. North side where it seems that every road was named Peachtree and all the shopping centers and such too.

I'm not looking forward to it. In 99 I spent 5 months there to get married and meet her family. I didn't like it at all. However, her family is there, we have a house there and my sister lives there. I'm screwed. Just writing this has my stomach in a knot.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not looking forward to it. In 99 I spent 5 months there to get married and meet her family. I didn't like it at all. However, her family is there, we have a house there and my sister lives there. I'm screwed. Just writing this has my stomach in a knot.
if you are gonna do it anyway, try and find positive things about the move.
winters are not very cold.
A bit of snow there shuts down everything.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
if you are gonna do it anyway, try and find positive things about the move.
winters are not very cold.
A bit of snow there shuts down everything.

That last bit is NOT an upside -- when you depend on hourly wages and a fucking half inch of snow shuts your place of work for a day or more, that is the definition of INFURIATING STUPIDITY. Oh, and the pre-empting ALL TV shows so the inane TV talking heads can drivel on incessantly about the SNOWMAGEDDON! of an inch of snow. :facepalm: Then there's the fact that we get very little snow, EVEr, but often, LOTS of ice -- when a warm wet front comes up from the gulf, and meets an Alberta clipper (and yes I wish the fucking canucks would keep their goddamn weather where it belongs!), then not only does no one go anywhere, but many don't have power, heat, etc, and they're lucky if the fucking snapping toothpick pines don't crash thru their roof!

Oh yeah, winter in ATL is just a frolic. :facepalm:

Andria

VU Sponsors