Become a Patron!

Three more big boxes are coming soon.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
All of these Halloween sales got the best of me. A $100.00 order from BCV, then a similar order from NicRiver. And today placed a $70+ order to Liquid Barn. I need an intervention soon!
Yeah....I ordered from BVC a few hours ago. Gonna try to stop until Black Friday....lol! Yeah, right!

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn't aware NicRiver had some kind of sale.
Sorry it was last week's sale. My wife gave me that box last night. Guess it had been here since Saturday. She forgot about it.

d83d9884-3067-4bad-8d20-a037a086d36d.jpg

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VanillaMint_compact_cropped.jpg
Vanilla Mint eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

PinkLemonade_compact_cropped.jpg
Pink Lemonade eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

WhiteChocolatePeppermint_d26e0909-c3ca-4e50-a18b-d2af5c906d56_compact_cropped.jpg
White Chocolate Peppermint eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

BlueRaspberry_71acbc7e-1d6b-4e51-ae07-7244bdeef0c2_compact_cropped.jpg
Blue Raspberry eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

OrangeBanana_1d465398-4c9a-403d-a65a-df73ffb3f57a_compact_cropped.jpg
Orange Banana eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

StrawberryCheesecake_c03eca22-ba94-4571-969a-7b564546fc75_compact_cropped.jpg
Strawberry Cheesecake eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

ViennaCream_compact_cropped.jpg
Vienna Cream eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

VanillaIceCream_91ad64f1-cb71-4be9-9f0c-6ac6a37ea281_compact_cropped.jpg
Vanilla Ice Cream eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

FreshCream_compact_cropped.jpg
Fresh Cream eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

Cream_2c6dcf35-af5a-4da6-8619-922650f1a060_compact_cropped.jpg
Cream eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

BakersTouch_67a8ef7f-0c43-43b7-b6a6-7cab1267f42a_compact_cropped.jpg
Bakers Touch eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

BakedCinnamonRoll_8ae5e482-4dec-4558-ace4-55747734325e_compact_cropped.jpg
Baked Cinnamon Roll eLiquid Extract × 1
15ml
$2.75

Gallon_VG_compact_cropped.jpg
USP Vegetable Glycerin × 1
1 Gallon
$33.99

500ml_PG_compact_cropped.jpg
USP Propylene Glycol × 1
500ml
$7.99

Discount (Pumpkin)

$-23.20
Subtotal

$51.78
Shipping

$0.00
Total

$51.78 USD

I need to start a commercial operation.......

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The strawberry cheesecake is pretty fair, but it's a steeper and in my opinion needs a "boost" from a couple other flavors. But it's a keeper. And I got the vanilla mint, but haven't used it yet. It smells divine though! Vanilla Ice Cream is a good mixer, nice vanilla flavor....haven't used my Bakers Touch, interested in hearing your thoughts on that one. Nice haul! ;)

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Yeah Bull city got me too, 120 something. Nice flavors but I should tell ya, that blue raz is probably gonna taste pretty bad, pre made blue raz is just ugh. I prefer to make my own with TFA blueberry candy and FA raspberry.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah Bull city got me too, 120 something. Nice flavors but I should tell ya, that blue raz is probably gonna taste pretty bad, pre made blue raz is just ugh. I prefer to make my own with TFA blueberry candy and FA raspberry.
Real Flavors Blue Razz Sour Candy is a good one, but I'm with you on the rest. I'm giving a couple blue razz failures away.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Real Flavors Blue Razz Sour Candy is a good one, but I'm with you on the rest. I'm giving a couple blue razz failures away.

Haven't given that one a try, I got a way that works, kinda don't wanna be throwing wrenches into things. TFA blue raz is probably the worst one though, at least to me. Every way I tried it, it came out like garbage. Wasted probably 100mls of ingredients on that dud.
Edit Auto correct, work with me man!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't given that one a try, I got a way that works, kinda don't wanna be throwing wrenches into things. TFA blue raz is probably the worst one though, at least to me. Every way I tried it, it came out like garbage. Wasted probably 100mls of ingredients on that dud.
Edit Auto correct, work with me man!
What are your preferred percentages on the TFA blueberry candy and FA raspberry?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
What are your preferred percentages on the TFA blueberry candy and FA raspberry?

For just blue raz I use
1% FA raspberry
2% TFA blueberry candy

For a blue raz slush
1% raspberry
1.5% blueberry candy
.5% FA lemon Sicily
.5% FA polar blast
With a couple drops of sour per 30ml if I'm feeling I want sour.

Each is pretty good after 4 days

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
This Blueraz was the one flavor that a vast majority of the mixers on Reddits e-juice forum said to get as it tasted great. I will see. Have you tried it before?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/79fgzz/lb_blue_raspberry/

I've used it a little bit, absolutely nothing great to me. It wasn't TERRIBLE just a bit lame. Could only slightly taste the flavor, and when it comes to me, weak and lackluster flavor is a deal breaker. Just my tastes though, you might like it better, hope you can get some nice flavor from it.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I got into DIY with blue razz intentions. After trying them all, I almost quit DIY. Everything I made tasted really foul. I gave up on blue razz but not DIY thank god.

CAP-Juicy Peach and all you guys kept me in the game.

Same with the blue raz, I started with TFA and a couple flavors, I actually quit mixing for a while, thinking I was shit at it. I got back into after a few months of lackluster store juice, and am content, but still go through a ton of flavors in failed experiments, but have a nice solid bit of successes.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same with the blue raz, I started with TFA and a couple flavors, I actually quit mixing for a while, thinking I was shit at it. I got back into after a few months of lackluster store juice, and am content, but still go through a ton of flavors in failed experiments, but have a nice solid bit of successes.
During my blue razz woes I started to really doubt everything about DIY. I thought no way are people making juice as good as "premium" lol. I'm very fortunate to have not given up.

I still have woes trying to create. I've only been doing this for a few months. In time I know I'll be able to do it but need more experience. The biggest mistake DIY newbs make is thinking they can blend anything that sounds good with success.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that email from Liquid Barn got me to place a bigger order than I planned on because every time I applied the code I lost the Free Shipping! Upset that they are out of stock on the Butterscotch Graham Tobacco though so I ordered the Pumpkin Pie!

VU Sponsors