Become a Patron!

Throne Liquids were awful in taste and has a medicine like feel to it

So i bought 3 liquids from Vapeclubmy.com
1. Horny Mango by Horny Flava
2. Throne Liquids " The Mad Queen
3. Throne Liquids " Kingslayer"

Throne Liquids were awful in taste and has a medicine like feel to it (alongwith a bad smell) as if a very low grade PG/VG had been used in the making on it. In the end Throne flavors went to the garbage and horny not being used much.

My Advice will be to stay away from these brands and also from this supplier. All their reviews are fake and they delete or dont allow any negative review on their site by the real buyer. None of my negative reviews for the liquids i bought are showing up on their site.

Last edited:
Recently i tried Throne Liquids and Horny Flava and was extremely disappointed by these 2 juice brands. Throne juices were in particular extremely awful.

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, and how do you know the positive reviews are fake?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Unless you are from Malaysia, why would you buy juice from Malaysia ?

Asian juices are well known to be :poop:

Oh, and how do you know the positive reviews are fake?
The Same juice that has 4.6/5 stars in their website got 29 dislikes to 15 Likes ratio on their Positive Youtube review video.
That clearly shows real buyers disliked their juice.

Unless you are from Malaysia, why would you buy juice from Malaysia ?

Asian juices are well known to be :poop:

Their Nasty juice line is great and my elder brother used to often buy Nasty Bundles from them. Unfortunately with my first try buying from them i went for Throne which were horrible. I would agree though that 90% Asian juices are always crap. Only 10% work out for taste and flavor.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Same juice that has 4.6/5 stars in their website got 29 dislikes to 15 Likes ratio on their Positive Youtube review video.
That clearly shows real buyers disliked their juice.

All that shows is some people like it and some don't, although with videos, they could be responding to the video itself and not the juice. Doesn't prove anything about "real" buyers.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Perhaps if you wanted to broadcast your dislike of the company in the forum it would be helpful to also state how you so quickly came to a resolution with them :) afterall we are a community, sharing is caring

We won't be deleting the thread sorry

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Moderator is requested to delete this post. The vendor and i have come to a resolution and i would like this thread to be removed.
So i bought 3 liquids from Vapeclubmy.com
1. Horny Mango by Horny Flava
2. Throne Liquids " The Mad Queen
3. Throne Liquids " Kingslayer"

Throne Liquids were awful in taste and has a medicine like feel to it (alongwith a bad smell) as if a very low grade PG/VG had been used in the making on it. In the end Throne flavors went to the garbage and horny not being used much.

My Advice will be to stay away from these brands and also from this supplier. All their reviews are fake and they delete or dont allow any negative review on their site by the real buyer. None of my negative reviews for the liquids i bought are showing up on their site.

Ammeo posts Moderator is requested to delete this post. The vendor and i have come to a resolution and i would like this thread to be removed.

So how was this resolved with the vendor if the juice still sucks?
11056643_10205949511794192_8643388529851018363_n.jpg

VU Sponsors