Tight MTL POD

Discussion in 'Open Pod Systems' started by Griego, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Griego

Griego Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm looking for a tight MTL refillable POD system. Just getting off cigarettes. I have a JUUL and an NJOY Ace. I like the draw on both of these but would like to be able to refill. I purchased the Uwell Caliburn but the draw is a little looser than I wanted. I'm sure it'll just take some getting use to. IN the meantime I thought I'd jump on here for any recommendations. Thanks in advance. BG

2. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Vapanzeezer Scrooge likes this.
  3. +Caffeine

+Caffeine New Member

Blog Posts:
    Renova Zero or Vladdin...the Vladdin RE is more of a Juul or Caliburn style shape...whereas the Vladdin Eden is like a Zippo lighter with a removable cover, both use the same ceramic coil pods with a tight draw.

4. Griego

Griego Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the replies

5. BronzyIsland

BronzyIsland Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    the OVNS jc01 has a pretty tight draw. at least for me. if you dont like that ceramic pod you can use the ovns w01 pod in the jc01 battery but its looser tho.

6. Vapanzeezer Scrooge

Vapanzeezer Scrooge New Member

Blog Posts:
    The Artery Pal 2 gives a nice tight draw with the airflow almost closed, whistle tip helps too, nice bit of kit and the new HP coils last ages too.

The Pasito isn't bad either but not as tight as the Pal 2, apart from Juul (yuck!) style pods the Pal 2 is the tightest pod draw I have (and I have loads)