Become a Patron!

time for an upgrade

katykatkat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been using my ego-one mini since the beginning of Sept and haven't had a puff of a cigarette since. I like it well enough but I feel like it's time for something new. I want to stick with a pen-style. I don't care about clouds, just flavor. I'm in Canada so whatever I find will be more expensive than in the States but... that's life. I'd like to buy something already put together if possible. I should probably give more info in order to get suggestions but I'm not sure what folks would like/need to know in order to help.
Thanks in advance.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of choices out there nowadays that I wished were available a couple years ago when I started. If your looking for an all in one kit, and you MTL style vape, you might check out the Innokin Endura 18. Comes with the tank, coils, and a 14W battery. If you direct lung inhale, maybe the Subvod by Kangertech might be a good choice. this also is a full set, that is a sub ohm device. Both are $39.00 or less, and available at most online retailers. Good luck, and let us know what you finally end up with.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I second the ijust 2 tank, with the assortment of coils available you can have mouth to lung vaping with the 1.2 ohm coil or direct lung with the 0.4 ohm or 0.2 ohm. They also have tell control coils available as well
The ijust2 is compatible with aspire Atlantis and triton coils
http://sweet-vapes.com/tanks/aspire/aspire-coils/aspire-triton-coils.html

As for mods there are so many options available now it'll make you dizzy.
From a triple battery 200w wismec realoux that literally will let you vape any way you want from 10w-200w.
Or something smaller and less technical like a 75w single battery mod like the sigelei 75 or the ipvd3(80w)
Best thing to do to decide on a mod is right down what you want in one climb and what are deal breakers in another.

GtownGeorge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am about where you are in the vaping experience. Ijust 2 is on order, why, 2600 mah, 5ml tank and tank is clear vs the ones you have a hard time figuring out how much juice is left. It also has a spring loaded connector so tank options are vast. If you haven't had a problem with a 'fixed' connection, you will. I did a eGo one XL which was fine except for small tank and no spring. I put another tank on it and compressed the connection and can not get it out despite all the vids that say you can, and now the original tank will not fire.

katykatkat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A lot of choices out there nowadays that I wished were available a couple years ago when I started. If your looking for an all in one kit, and you MTL style vape, you might check out the Innokin Endura 18. Comes with the tank, coils, and a 14W battery. If you direct lung inhale, maybe the Subvod by Kangertech might be a good choice. this also is a full set, that is a sub ohm device. Both are $39.00 or less, and available at most online retailers. Good luck, and let us know what you finally end up with.
I had a look at a video and have one question about the Innokin Endura - I noticed that the air holes are very small and aren't adjustable. How does that affect the vape?

katykatkat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are your thoughts about staying with an Ego but a larger one?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are your thoughts about staying with an Ego but a larger one?
Depends on what tank you get with it. If you MTL style vape, Nautilus Mini tank (1.8 ohm coil) would work great on a Tesla Spider II (6V), or if you want to invest in a pen that will last and has the power, the Vision Nanchaku (18W) is about the nicest true "pen" style ego out there. Check them out at discountvapers.com. Fasttech has the Spider 2 for $17.00 free s/h.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a look at a video and have one question about the Innokin Endura - I noticed that the air holes are very small and aren't adjustable. How does that affect the vape?
It is a "static" air flow, but I tried one at the local B/M, and it works fine when taking MTL hits. It's kinda a just fill and go set up.

VU Sponsors