Become a Patron!

Time to get off your lazy asses and act.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

We have one day left. As a vapor this is the most important thing you can do. If you like your mods, tank systems, drippers, flavored nicotine e-liquid, etc. you better act now. Or the FDA will take them away. Its as easy as writing a paragraph of why you don't want to see the FDA ban these devices. State why mechanicals and VV/VW devices are better than cig-a-like devices. State why you prefer your own rebuildable tank systems. State that flavored nicotine e-liquid is for adults not children. heres the link or use the bright yellow link at the top of this page. But please do your part. http://blog.casaa.org/2014/07/fourth-call-to-to-action-for-fda.html

Last edited:

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
AMEN Scuba! My question is why there isn't a bigger banner saying TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!! DO IT!!!! Who knows if we even have any chance, but it's kinda like voting. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain. This is something so many people claim to be so passionate about, yet not nearly enough have stood up to meet this threat. How do we NOT just get run over completely if people don't let their voices be heard?

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I totally agree. Most think it won't happen or someone else will take care of it. Well thats not the case. Every person in the USA that vapes needs to make their voice heard.
LOUD AND CLEAR
If you look at this post please take time to click the link and take action..

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't respond to "lazy asses" too well, so I posted in another topic that talks about this same issue (and posted my comment at the FDA site, thank you very much ) :p

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

VU Sponsors