1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO
  1. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Drip tips...
    they come in every shape, size, and color.
    And can be store purchased or custom made.
    You can have them made out of metal, glass, wood, acrylic, stone, plastic, delrin, and resin.
    Whether it's for MTL, DL, or RBA/RDA they make it!
    Do you like matching a drip tip to your mod or wrap?
    Do you have a collection of drip tips?
    Are you just a "drip tip hoarder"?

Whatever the case may be,
    I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we can show off our "purdies".

So... let's talk tips! :D

I'll start us off with some pics from my collection.
    These ones are DL tips from Angel's Heavenly Designs.

20161015_151915.jpg 20161015_161146.jpg

2. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    These are some older MTL's I got from Desert Vapes back in August of 2014

IMAG3561.jpg

Ms. Trixy and Whitesoxfan2579 like this.
  3. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  4. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Some of y'all are familiar with Jeanie K over at Three Wishes. Sadly, she has closed up her shop. But here's a few of her beauties...

02.04.15 150.jpg
    IMAG1761.jpg
    IMAG4014.jpg

5. Train

Train Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Even back when I was a tootlepuffer using cartotanks, I collected tips. These are ALL in a "don't use anymore" bin... tips.JPG

Now it's more like this - but I still keep picking up new ones here and there...
    bore1.jpg

6. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Here's a custom made cutie from AZ Desert Creations... IMAG1309.jpg

Ms. Trixy, Whitesoxfan2579 and Train like this.
  7. Train

Train Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I don't have many in pretty colors, lol. SS, black, or white. Mostly!
    newesttip.jpg

8. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Those are awesome! I have a very large "don't use anymore" bin, but can't seem to part with them... lol :D

9. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Even Fast Tech has some decent tips... These again are some older MTL's (@Train these are in that bin... lol) ...
    IMAG1740.jpg
    IMAG1579.jpg

10. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  11. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  12. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Picked this gem up from a trading post on FB...

20170413_225719.jpg

13. Puff

Puff Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Beautiful Tips

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Whitesoxfan2579 and Countrypami like this.
  14. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Whitesoxfan2579 and Countrypami like this.
  15. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
  16. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Ms. Trixy and Letitia9 like this.
  17. Chemdawg

Chemdawg Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Countrypami likes this.
  18. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Thanks! :) I love getting a new mod or wrap and then getting to shop for a tip that compliments it. :)

Ms. Trixy, Chemdawg and AndriaD like this.
  19. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I use strictly an Achilles RDA, which is strictly titanium.... so driptips are my way of playing matchy-matchy with my mods! :D Acrylic Mings are BY FAR my MOST fave; nice narrow channel, nice soft rounded top with no edges to aggravate my lips. I prefer acrylic because they're never too hot or too cold. I'm a horrible klutz so I also have several aluminum and steel Mings, but I just don't like metal; it's too cold on my lips -- even in summer, indoors in the AC, the metal is chilly.

I have my driptips separated into 4 categories now: 1: those I use quite often and regularly -- mostly acrylic Mings, but also a few metal Mings; 2: glass driptips of all sizes and shapes -- separated those just so I don't break them by rambling thru a full bin of tips! 3) old ones that were PIFed to me at some point, which either don't fit well in my Achilles RDAs, or are for some other type of vape -- I think one is a 301? or something like that? for "510 atomizers", the "disposable drippers"; and 4) all the others, for which I can't find any particular good use, but hate to throw out; who knows, I may take a wild hair and decide one day that I'll try one of those again. LOTS of metal ones, in that bin :giggle:

Andria

Countrypami likes this.
  20. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Ms. Trixy likes this.
  21. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Video is not showing for me. :(

22. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  23. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Plentiful Feasts and Happy Holidays to All VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Great thread, Pami! I LOVE your tips. What a wonderful collection. Watching Chris make that tip really gave me insight. I've had Leadpipe58 make mine. Actually, I won them and traded PG for a few.

I only have ones for my Cleito now but he's in process of making 4 more for me. Angel's website is a showcase. So many sizes and colors. Here's the first tip John made for me. He did a perfect job. I wanted something that would cover the entire surface of the top of the tank with a slighly fluted tip with NO air restriction. He nailed it. He also made me 2 similar ones in glistening white and a black, pink, red & white. I'm going to try Angel's next.

2016-12-12 18.04.45-1.jpg

Countrypami likes this.
  24. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    I don't have any of Leadpipe's tips yet. But Rhonda's tips are absolute perfection. I'm addicted to buying them and don't even have mods to match some of the ones I've bought. o_O

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  25. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Plentiful Feasts and Happy Holidays to All VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Leadpipe58 has a Monday night stream. But his PC can't keep up with the streaming and music. My hubby is a Computer Consultant and "Computer Guy". He and John spoke on the phone a few times. Bottom line, he needs a new PC. $600 he says. I'm trying to get a group of attendees to do a "Leadpipe Revival". I'm in! All he talks about is is lathe in his garage where his PC is. If you can think of anything, he would shocked, so appreciative, and so moved that we all chipped in what we could. He gives away a tip every week.

Drip tips are an art form when done with perfection. Beauty is in the eye of the vaper. :cool:

Countrypami likes this.
  26. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    4 new beauties from Miss Rhonda over at Angel's Heavenly Designs
    Saltwater Taffy 1" Shape Rainforest-Skinnier
    Mulled Wine 1" Shape Mystic-Skinnier
    Sterling Shimmer 3/4" Shape #4-Skinnier
    Opal Pearl 1" Shape Hether-Skinnier

20171030_144853-COLLAGE.jpg

Huckleberried and AndriaD like this.
  27. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    LOVE that opal pearl, that is gorgeous!

Andria

28. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Love those, Pami!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

29. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Thanks! I've never gotten a tip from Rhonda I didn't like.

30. Carambrda

Carambrda Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Half Moon Mods acrylic drip tips... I own three of them, and I love them.

half moon mods.jpg

Countrypami likes this.
  31. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Countrypami likes this.
  32. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Beautiful creations. I'm adding up your tip budget. Ouch!!! :teehee:
    I looked at the confetti blank and sample on another site and couldn't make it out as well as your photo. Love the colors.

Also, the next post about AZ Desert Creations - I'm in AZ. I've not heard of them before. Jennifer is quite versatile in her creations.

I also LOVE the Peacock colored one you got off of FB. They offer the peacock colored ones online but they're being discontinued? There are only 2 colors left, and they are bland.

I've been shopping for inexpensive colored tips to use until I can have customs made. Beautiful collection, Pami.

33. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    I always buy my tips when Rhonda is having one of her 40/50% off sales.
    Yeah, Jen has some cute stuff.
    I love the one I got from the FB group... but it's a MTL tip... I gotta drill out the middle to convert it to DL.
    Thanks!

34. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Pssst. Let me in on Rhondas' mega sales.

Countrypami likes this.
  35. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  36. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
  37. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Ms. Trixy, Huckleberried and AndriaD like this.
  38. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    WHERE'S MY VISA!!!!!

2elated.jpg

Countrypami and AndriaD like this.