1. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Drip tips...
    they come in every shape, size, and color.
    And can be store purchased or custom made.
    You can have them made out of metal, wood, acrylic, stone, plastic, delrin, and resin.
    Whether it's for MTL, DL, or RBA/RDA they make it!
    Do you like matching a drip tip to your mod or wrap?
    Do you have a collection of drip tips?
    Are you just a "drip tip hoarder"?

Whatever the case may be,
    I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we can show off our "purdies".

So... let's talk tips! :D

I'll start us off with some pics from my collection.
    These ones are DL tips from Angel's Heavenly Designs. I got them in October of 2016.

20161015_151915.jpg 20161015_161146.jpg

Whitesoxfan2579 and Mykline like this.
  2. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    These are some older MTL's I got from Desert Vapes back in August of 2014

IMAG3561.jpg

Whitesoxfan2579 likes this.
  3. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    AndriaD likes this.
  4. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Some of y'all are familiar with Jeanie K over at Three Wishes. Sadly, she has closed up her shop. But here's a few of her beauties...

02.04.15 150.jpg
    IMAG1761.jpg
    IMAG4014.jpg

5. Train

Train Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Even back when I was a tootlepuffer using cartotanks, I collected tips. These are ALL in a "don't use anymore" bin... tips.JPG

Now it's more like this - but I still keep picking up new ones here and there...
    bore1.jpg

6. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Here's a custom made cutie from AZ Desert Creations... IMAG1309.jpg

Whitesoxfan2579 and Train like this.
  7. Train

Train Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I don't have many in pretty colors, lol. SS, black, or white. Mostly!
    newesttip.jpg

Whitesoxfan2579 and Countrypami like this.
  8. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Those are awesome! I have a very large "don't use anymore" bin, but can't seem to part with them... lol :D

Whitesoxfan2579, Puff and Train like this.
  9. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Even Fast Tech has some decent tips... These again are some older MTL's (@Train these are in that bin... lol) ...
    IMAG1740.jpg
    IMAG1579.jpg

10. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  11. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Whitesoxfan2579 and joeyboy like this.
  12. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Picked this gem up from a trading post on FB...

20170413_225719.jpg

13. Puff

Puff Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Beautiful Tips

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

14. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  15. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  16. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  17. Chemdawg

Chemdawg New Member

Blog Posts:
    Countrypami likes this.
  18. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Thanks! :) I love getting a new mod or wrap and then getting to shop for a tip that compliments it. :)

AndriaD likes this.
  19. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I use strictly an Achilles RDA, which is strictly titanium.... so driptips are my way of playing matchy-matchy with my mods! :D Acrylic Mings are BY FAR my MOST fave; nice narrow channel, nice soft rounded top with no edges to aggravate my lips. I prefer acrylic because they're never too hot or too cold. I'm a horrible klutz so I also have several aluminum and steel Mings, but I just don't like metal; it's too cold on my lips -- even in summer, indoors in the AC, the metal is chilly.

I have my driptips separated into 4 categories now: 1: those I use quite often and regularly -- mostly acrylic Mings, but also a few metal Mings; 2: glass driptips of all sizes and shapes -- separated those just so I don't break them by rambling thru a full bin of tips! 3) old ones that were PIFed to me at some point, which either don't fit well in my Achilles RDAs, or are for some other type of vape -- I think one is a 301? or something like that? for "510 atomizers", the "disposable drippers"; and 4) all the others, for which I can't find any particular good use, but hate to throw out; who knows, I may take a wild hair and decide one day that I'll try one of those again. LOTS of metal ones, in that bin :giggle:

Andria

Countrypami likes this.