Yes @Countrypami it sure is!

Rhianne and Countrypami like this.
  2. robfisher

robfisher Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
  3. Belladona

Belladona Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Rhianne, robfisher and Countrypami like this.
  4. Belladona

Blog Posts:
    D6A39EA5-8F6D-4392-B120-31ADFDD60559.jpeg

Finally got my drip tips today! Unfortunately they sent me 510s instead of 810s, so now I’m ordering an adapter. Oh well! I love them!

5. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Edward J. Olmos impersonator Edward James Almost VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    As impressive as your collection is, I think I’m more impressed with your organizational skills. I’m not gonna take a pic of my stuff but if I did you’d see a few boxes with a bunch of vape stuff piled in. The stuff I use everyday is somewhat organized but the other stuff is shitshow. Beautiful collection by the way.

6. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Live Host Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Awww... that's a shame! Won't they fix the order for you? Where'd you get them?

Rhianne likes this.
  7. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Live Host Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    It is very impressive! I think he's the only person in this forum as organized as I am... lol :D

8. Belladona

Blog Posts:
    I ordered them off of amazon from a Chinese company. Took a month to get here and I don’t want to go through two months of shipping them back and then getting the right ones back. I’m impatient. :teehee: But I’ll be ordering the adapter tomorrow and a few more drip tips in the RIGHT size lol.

gotta love online shopping! I should’ve just went with AHD like you do!

Rhianne likes this.
  9. Belladona

Blog Posts:
    You both have such a beautiful collection and are both so organized! I hope one day my collection is as big as both of you! Just let me catch up first! ;)

Countrypami and Rhianne like this.
  10. Nailz

Nailz FUCK the FDA VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    AHD often has sales, sure be one coming soon with halloween coming, think they are good value custom made tips :)

Countrypami and Rhianne like this.
  11. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Oh wow! Well I would at least contact them and see if they offer to send the correct ones without returning the 510's. Something that cheap a lot of businesses will save themselves the return shipping costs.

You definitely get your money's worth with AHD. Rhonda is a class act. :inlove: She's got a whole mess of blanks right now that start at $10 in the clearance section.

Belladona and Nailz like this.
  12. robfisher

Blog Posts:
    I am a dash on the OCD scale and matchy-matchy and organised is part of the game... :D
    SiamTop 001.JPG

Rhianne, SnapDragon NY, Nailz and 2 others like this.
  13. Belladona

Blog Posts:
    I’ll contact them and see if they’ll do it. I doubt it though. I never have good luck dealing with Chinese companies yet I still order from them. I never learn my lesson. :deadhorse:

With all your beautiful tips from AHD, I’m definitely going to start ordering from her after the rest of my tips get here.

Countrypami and Nailz like this.
  14. Belladona

Blog Posts:
    So I’ve been talking to the damn Chinese company that sent me my drip tips and they’re arguing with me that I ordered one 810 and one 510. Ok, so that could’ve happened. But I still only received 510s. They’re really making me mad. I’ll never buy from a Chinese company again.

They’re called, Satelliter on amazon, or something close to that so no one here orders from them.

MyMagicMist and Countrypami like this.
  15. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    What is this silver RDTA you're using in such quantity? Curious being an RDA user but knowing when someone keeps repeating something, there's good reason. ProTank, Nautilis or something else?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  16. robfisher

Blog Posts:
    @MyMagicMist it's not an RDTA... it's the Dvarw DL RTA from KHW Mods in Hungary. Fantastic RTA!.
    TitanMultiSkull2.jpg

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  17. robfisher

Blog Posts:
    My first Vince Tips arrived today!
    VincesTips1.jpg

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  18. Angel's Heavenly Designs

Angel's Heavenly Designs VU Vendor VU Vendor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
  19. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  20. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
    Ah, okay my apologies then. :) Think I found them. Well, for near $100 USD I would think they ought to be worth it. Though I wouldn't be keen to know as to me that is too far outside the means. Lucky if I pay $25 - $30 for any RDA or Tank of any kind "high end". I usually stick to < $20 pieces, likely clones or "styled" ones, though I've some authentic pieces. I know "you get what you pay for", can appreciate that. Not "digging" at you over the cost either, merely saying for me that's not do-able. It might be, ... "sometime". Not holding my breath for that though. I'll stay content in my little area. :)

21. MyMagicMist

Blog Posts:
  22. Belladona

Blog Posts:
    D809473B-39B8-4ED4-A789-6364D287A3D7.jpeg

Bought a drip tip from my vape shop last night then lost it somewhere. Drove all over the place trying to retrace my footsteps and find it. Found in this morning on the bed lol. Still going with my joker theme for my mod

SnapDragon NY, Countrypami and Nailz like this.
  23. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
  24. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    They all look great! But, I do love that fractured moon. :inlove:

Huckleberried and Nailz like this.
  25. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm thinking about another in a different shape, I like that one so much!

Countrypami likes this.
  26. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Got these babies yesterday. Gonna try to get in at least one more order before she sells out.

Fireball 1" Shape #3-510-Skinnier
    Blue Sky 3/4" Shape Michelle-510-Skinnier-Minimal Tip Flair
    Smooth Jazz 1" Shape #3-510-Skinnier

20191116_011607.jpg