Become a Patron!

Tips for a gooon build

Madlool

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey!

So I just got myself a goon 24 RDA and wanted to show you guys my build in the hope that you might have tips on how to make it better. Have I done anything wrong? The flavor is not that good. I am running with two air flow holes open, I have also tried with one.

ySUVsnZ.jpg

CZEmxVc.jpg

7Zw4wk5.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imo the bad flavor is the stupid clapton coils..... yeah the give a ton of flavor and a huge cloud.. I just have yet to get them to produce good flavor.

Other than that. You don't give any info on what those coils are or how you are using them other than your air flow. Ohm and wire combo REQUIRED to understand what the build is and how to run it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Madlool

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Imo the bad flavor is the stupid clapton coils..... yeah the give a ton of flavor and a huge cloud.. I just have yet to get them to produce good flavor.

Other than that. You don't give any info on what those coils are or how you are using them other than your air flow. Ohm and wire combo REQUIRED to understand what the build is and how to run it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yeah sorry about that. I am using SS fused claptons 26*2 + 30 gauge at 0.13 ohms. I have been vaping at around 110 Watts. I am using a 40pg/60pg juice.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey!

So I just got myself a goon 24 RDA and wanted to show you guys my build in the hope that you might have tips on how to make it better. Have I done anything wrong? The flavor is not that good. I am running with two air flow holes open, I have also tried with one.

ySUVsnZ.jpg

CZEmxVc.jpg

7Zw4wk5.jpg
As a general rule, I find that flavor diminishes when there is too much airflow. My Twisted Messes Squared, for example, has massive airflow and is a very "airy" RDA and is not the most flavorful pull. I bet that if I put bigger builds than my usual Fused Claptons in there (like the build you have in your Goon) it would be a less airy hit.

As far as the Goon itself goes, I have never used a Goon so I can't say much more.

Madlool

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As a general rule, I find that flavor diminishes when there is too much airflow. My Twisted Messes Squared, for example, has massive airflow and is a very "airy" RDA and is not the most flavorful pull. I bet that if I put bigger builds than my usual Fused Claptons in there (like the build you have in your Goon) it would be a less airy hit.

As far as the Goon itself goes, I have never used a Goon so I can't say much more.

Well, that is exactly what I am doing with no luck.

VU Sponsors