Tips , tricks , wacks and hacks !!

Discussion in 'Forum Topic/section requests' started by Hype, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Hype

Hype Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Can we set up a section where we can post up tips , tricks and hacks .there is a ton of talent that goes unnoticed around here . Just a suggestion

Huckleberried and fidola13 like this.
  2. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hype likes this.
  3. Hype

Hype Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Actually ... Yes , something in the style as to what to do for better performance , upkeep and an overall better vaping experience .. Something that helps people dial in their mods , rdas , and tanks , be it a repair or just a hack , not DIY but more on the hands on approach , kind of a help me with this thing before I wack it on the floor .

4. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Some of the "pinned" threads that you see around have been created by members. I don't know if you mean specific sections, or generalized discussion types... sometimes it's the "if you build it, they will come" kind of discussion.

It's up to Admin to create new sections, but the threads that blow everyone away do get pinned, sometimes. I do agree with you, that VU is full of some real genius.

Hype and MrMeowgi like this.
  5. Hype

Hype Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for taking the time to read and respond .. I greatly appreciate it .

Huckleberried likes this.