Become a Patron!

Titling my intro thread creatively

Lyspaere

Member For 4 Years
Heyas. I've been a vaper for about a year, with an ashy relapse over the summer. My last cig was after the
Mötley Crüe farewell tour show I saw across the street from Lambeau Field. I was absolutely stunned at how horrible the cigarette tasted.

I'm not really interested in sub-ohming or cloud chasing. I'm not a mod collector. I'm ok with those non-descriptors of myself. My current setup is a VTR and an Aspire Mini Nautilus, filled with one of a couple juices made by a small vape mixer in the Chicago area (LKA Vapes).

I'm about to grab a box mod with higher tolerances (VTR is getting sketchy after a year of mostly full-time use), topped with a Kayfun v4. I ended up here after hearing about the forum on Vapers.tv (had only been exposed to ECF to date), and I'm primarily doing probably too much research on DIY juice mixing, which I'll be starting over the next month (as supplies arrive).

I'll be primarily lurking here, and asking a few questions here & there.

Have a great mornternoovening (back to watching some Doctor Who, for me) :cool:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

An long live the Doctor.

Well at least another 900 years or so:D

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you enjoy yourself and stay off analogs.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground, so are you as upset with this new Doctor as my family is?

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched a lot of the Dr. Who marathon myself. Had them on the DVR and hadn't gotten to them Welcome aboard!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Our whole house is a huge fan of Doctor Who, we have a bowling alley down the road from us that has a life size replica of the Tardis, needles to say, we have gone there for family photo time lol

VU Sponsors