Become a Patron!

TMaxx's No Frills Mls

ciro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
last week i received my order of Tmaxx No Frill Mls ejuice line. I was blown away by the taste and quality of this juice. If you dont know this is from the vaping watch i believe and its their budget line. 30mls for $5.00. Now on the website they tell tell you how they were able to make this juice without cutting back on quality. This is a premium line for sure. I never tasted juice so good and i've been vaping for 5 years and tried almost every juice out there from Mt baker to 5 Pawns. This stuff is amazing. If you like bakery type juices you have to give this a try. If you try it and like it please spread the word. If you do Youtube reviews maybe review it. The reason i'm asking is because i emailed them and begged them to never stop making this amazing stuff and they told me to spread the word because thier profit margins are low with selling juice this cheap, so they need to sell a ton of it to keep it going for us. Again this juice is the best juice i ever tasted. every flavor is an ADV.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree the T-Maxx juice is awesome, and wouldn't know it was cheap juice if hadn't bought it myself lol

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gosh I just ordered a lot hope there as good as I've read about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will
Let you know I ordered all donuts an lemon filled

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only donut I didn't order was the strawberry. But I already have so much strawberry liquid I just wanted to try something new.

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
His juices are really good I love the strawberry yogurt the best .the donuts are fantastic ...

Mtorres

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm...I will pull the trigger today and order some....anybody has had the blueberry custard?

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes blueberry donut is so good
Just steep them all a few days . Right on the taste of a donut...

Koki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got some from reading this post. They are really good and I didn't steep them yet. I was skeptical of dessert type since I'm a tobacco kind of vaper. But man them lemon creme and vanilla creme are dam good.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to place an order I think. I got some I love doughnuts a month ago and it its really good in the morning with my coffee. I'm always on the look-out for quality low priced ejuices.

VU Sponsors