Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Giuliani Quietly Files Suit Against Ilhan Omar for ‘Blatant Prejudice’ on Behalf of White House

https://usanetwork.info/2019/08/08/...r-blatant-prejudice-on-behalf-of-white-house/
The White House Office of Information and Propaganda?

According to a poll released by the White House Office of Information and Propaganda, 82 percent of respondents approved of the action, with another 11 percent not sure and only 21 percent against it. The poll was conducted via telephone with 1000 registered fans of the President’s campaign site, regardless of their party affiliation.

My civics teacher must have left that one out of my education

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but is it? Starting to believe more and more daily that swamp critters are immune to prosecution or persecution.
No one is getting a skate on kiddie diddling. They might walk on everything else, but I don't think they are gonna get off from getting off on little kids. Yeah DiNiro is gonna go down, not a question in my mind.

Sooner or later Spacey is going down too.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
natural selection dude..natural selection.....don't interfere
I was just wondering how to get all the dems over there, and if it would cheaper to live-trap everyones irritating coyotes, foxes, wolves, cougars & bears to just "deliver" to LA, SF, etc.. I mean, what's one more truckload of "illegals"?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No one is getting a skate on kiddie diddling. They might walk on everything else, but I don't think they are gonna get off from getting off on little kids. Yeah DiNiro is gonna go down, not a question in my mind.

Sooner or later Spacey is going down too.
it would answer the question of why so much hate is directed at Trump....survival seems the most likely motive...the good of the country doesn't ring true as a motive.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been saying this for years now....Poor Whites are invisible in this country, they have no representation, they have no voice, they have no champions, the media doesn't cover them their suffering doesn't matter it doesn't make the pages of newsweek or time or the Washington post. If you are poor and White you are expendable ..Bernie Sanders stood on a National stage and said there were no poor Whites in America and not a soul in the Democrat party said boo.....White people need to realize this is how the DNC sees you...expendable.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Biden Spokesman Doubles Down After Getting Called Out For Charlottesville Disinformation

"This is the type of tweet we see when somebody knows he's lost the argument."

Where are the people who should be tweeting about both sides of the Charlottesville rally showing up on the same bus.

Remember the One little group of a dozen ANTIFA shitting their pants because their comrades didn't show up to bash the Nazis with them as the Torch March closed in on them? What they didn't tell you was Their Comrades were in the freaking Torch March!

With 8 chan down, we gotta rely on someone with access to an archive.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been saying this for years now....Poor Whites are invisible in this country, they have no representation, they have no voice, they have no champions, the media doesn't cover them their suffering doesn't matter it doesn't make the pages of newsweek or time or the Washington post. If you are poor and White you are expendable ..Bernie Sanders stood on a National stage and said there were no poor Whites in America and not a soul in the Democrat party said boo.....White people need to realize this is how the DNC sees you...expendable.

The Democrat party no longer represents any Americans that I can see. It really is mind boggling that so many have been harmed by the Democrat party yet they still have the support that they do have. Its amazing to say the least that people are that stupid. Take for example these clowns that hate themselves because they are white since that is the fashionable thing to do if your a libtard today. Pure idiocy.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am wondering how much is being held back for better timing release during the election cycle. If they are doing that I believe I wont be the only one pissed at it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Democrat party no longer represents any Americans that I can see. It really is mind boggling that so many have been harmed by the Democrat party yet they still have the support that they do have. Its amazing to say the least that people are that stupid. Take for example these clowns that hate themselves because they are white since that is the fashionable thing to do if your a libtard today. Pure idiocy.
The DNC is forging a collection of different ethnic enclaves with the flame of White hate...much like the ANC did in South Africa..if you want to see what a leftist means when he says "fight White Supremacy"..look to South Africa...what they mean is White genocide.and after the ANC murder the Whites....they'll start murdering the Blacks.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am wondering how much is being held back for better timing release during the election cycle. If they are doing that I believe I wont be the only one pissed at it.
That's why I've been so pissed off, the timing was dictated by Trump, & it is very much timed with the election cycle. Stupidly so IMHO.

I however believe many have already been indicted by a military tribunal in the background & have been a choice to play their bit parts on the public stage to destroy the Democrat Party wholly & completely as a political force for the next decade in exchange for a civilian trial. Schumer is very much one of those. Remember how much of a pain in the ass he was over the budget fight & the Wall in the beginning & then he stormed into the White House over it to confront Trump & left with his tail between his legs...They said he had to visit the restroom after he left the Oval for quite a while.

Chucky shut right the fuck up is just going through the motions now & keeping his head real low...He's been letting Nancy take the reins for quite a while now.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DNC is forging a collection of different ethnic enclaves with the flame of White hate...much like the ANC did in South Africa..if you want to see what a leftist means when he says "fight White Supremacy"..look to South Africa...what they mean is White genocide.and after the ANC murder the Whites....they'll start murdering the Blacks.
They will just let the Blacks starve to death in the famine they are bringing upon themselves on purpose, no need to kill them, let them kill each other as they fight for scraps of food.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's why I've been so pissed off, the timing was dictated by Trump, & it is very much timed with the election cycle. Stupidly so IMHO.

I however believe many have already been indicted by a military tribunal in the background & have been a choice to play their bit parts on the public stage to destroy the Democrat Party wholly & completely as a political force for the next decade in exchange for a civilian trial. Schumer is very much one of those. Remember how much of a pain in the ass he was over the budget fight & the Wall in the beginning & then he stormed into the White House over it to confront Trump & left with his tail between his legs...They said he had to visit the restroom after he left the Oval for quite a while.

Chucky shut right the fuck up is just going through the motions now & keeping his head real low...He's been letting Nancy take the reins for quite a while now.

Had a long repy all typed out. Good thing I proof read it. Could actually tell when the pain meds kicked in :p

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
67813788_491622371667973_8388416642027094016_n.jpg

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't think Joe actually wants to win this election.

I think they all are starting to become accustomed to the idea that they will not beat Trump no matter what they do. They are all in a mad feeding frenzy trying to label Trump as a racist and its not sticking. Instead its back firing on them and Americans look at it like if the Dems are calling him a racist its because they lost again to him and have no answers. Heap in the Fake News pumping out 24/7 hatred while accusing Trump of being the hateful one has backfired on them huge too. Its a comical three ring circus when the Democrats are involved and me thinks they will not only lose to Trump, but they also will lose the house and more Senate seats. Americans are getting real sick and tired of this crap and are starting to put the blame where it really belongs, the Democrat party.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They will just let the Blacks starve to death in the famine they are bringing upon themselves on purpose, no need to kill them, let them kill each other as they fight for scraps of food.

It's worse than that, alot of Blacks see the writing on the wall and they see how evil and corrupt the ANC is, they know they are going down a road that will end in disaster and are speaking out trying to divert it...these voices will be brutally sileneced....just like they were in Zimbabwe.after Mugabe killed the Whites he started in on the Blacks,

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think they all are starting to become accustomed to the idea that they will not beat Trump no matter what they do. They are all in a mad feeding frenzy trying to label Trump as a racist and its not sticking. Instead its back firing on them and Americans look at it like if the Dems are calling him a racist its because they lost again to him and have no answers. Heap in the Fake News pumping out 24/7 hatred while accusing Trump of being the hateful one has backfired on them huge too. Its a comical three ring circus when the Democrats are involved and me thinks they will not only lose to Trump, but they also will lose the house and more Senate seats. Americans are getting real sick and tired of this crap and are starting to put the blame where it really belongs, the Democrat party.
They are not going to waste much time on trying to win the election...they tried that last time..nope they are going to put all there chips on trying to steal the election.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are not going to waste much time on trying to win the election...they tried that last time..nope they are going to put all there chips on trying to steal the election.
Pretty sure we figured that out in 2018 when they tried to steal the House & the Senate coming damn close to running away with both.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it worked then ...they are gonna stick with what works......and see what we do about it....
I don't know why Trump is waiting so long to issue the Election Security Executive order. The States are going to need time to issue the voter ID cards for people who don't have driver's licenses & tie everify into the DMV databases and he has to allow enough time for the court challenges when he tells the states their votes will not be counted toward the 2020 federal election results without positive voter id backed by e-verify at all polling places.

At the very least, the results of the election fraud investigations have to hit the press soon at the precursor to issuing & justifying the EO.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know why Trump is waiting so long to issue the Election Security Executive order. The States are going to need time to issue the voter ID cards for people who don't have driver's licenses and he has to allow enough time for the court challenges when he tells the states their votes will not be counted toward the 2020 federal election results without positive voter id backed by e-verify at all polling places.
And, supposedly those employers in MIss. were hollering that they had been using E-verify - so I suspect that's already penetrated as well. Exactly which agency, department, service, bureau can you trust today?

Edit: Note that this complete mistrust is also part & parcel of the infiltration and subversion.
Remember Pogo? "We has met the Enemy and he is us!"

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And, supposedly those employers in MIss. were hollering that they had been using E-verify - so I suspect that's already penetrated as well. Exactly which agency, department, service, bureau can you trust today?

Edit: Note that this complete mistrust is also part & parcel of the infiltration and subversion.
Remember Pogo? "We has met the Enemy and he is us!"
Well if they are all using the same stolen social security cards, it would make sense they would all pass e-verify.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well if they are all using the same stolen social security cards, it would make sense they would all pass e-verify.
You Might Smell A Rat If:
  • You e-verify N identical numbers at the same employer..
  • You e-verify N employers with the same numbers..
  • You e-verify N employers and M numbers that match -
    • at the same times -
    • in different cities, counties or states..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors