Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And, supposedly those employers in MIss. were hollering that they had been using E-verify - so I suspect that's already penetrated as well. Exactly which agency, department, service, bureau can you trust today?

Edit: Note that this complete mistrust is also part & parcel of the infiltration and subversion.
Remember Pogo? "We has met the Enemy and he is us!"
Only makes sense the Democrats have probably made billions selling false ids to their new constituents.

Now when the DOJ uses the new fallback EO Trump signed to use all available government databases to determine a person's legal status & develop a reliable method to determine everyone's status after the Democrats blocked the Census question & Ties Everify into the facial recognition systems all DMV databases were required to become compliant with & are cross checked with interpol id records of those having previously held ID in other countries, I wonder how many of those false id's & social security cards are gonna get spit out as fake.

I guess all it takes is a member of the democrat resistance to make a few bad keystrokes at a dmv in "error" accidentally making them all legal in every state just before the election to taint 2020 & wouldn't put it past them, but I hope if I can think of it, they can too. Hopefully Trump has people in place to lock out changes just before the election.

Facial rec cameras on every computerized voting machine has probably been standard issue for years whether we are told about it or not.
Maybe they could just not count illegals votes automatically & not even bother telling anyone. Who knows?

We gotta hope Trump's got it covered.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
use all available government databases to determine a person's legal status & develop a reliable method to determine everyone's status
There is absolutely zero-chance this is a Good Thing™. None. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nichts.

And, we are right back to infiltrated, subverted, partisan-BS operating all these (far too many and too powerful) agencies, Bureaus, Departments, etc - oh, and gee: somehow the goddamned congresscritters will have equal-access to the data - and all of it will leak from everywhere as well. Cuz, "if you got nothing to hide, what's the problem?"

But wait! There's more! Don't forget all these government-folks are Armed. Regardless how ludicrous THAT is. (and yes, by all means use shrinks to Red Flag and Background Check all of those loons - show us how it's done)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is absolutely zero-chance this is a Good Thing™. None. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nichts.

And, we are right back to infiltrated, subverted, partisan-BS operating all these (far too many and too powerful) agencies, Bureaus, Departments, etc - oh, and gee: somehow the goddamned congresscritters will have equal-access to the data - and all of it will leak from everywhere as well. Cuz, "if you got nothing to hide, what's the problem?"

But wait! There's more! Don't forget all these government-folks are Armed. Regardless how ludicrous THAT is. (and yes, by all means use shrinks to Red Flag and Background Check all of those loons - show us how it's done)
What did you think the natural result of the EO to use all available government databases to determine an Alien's legal status would be?

What did you think the natural result of Homeland Security issuing requirement for all states DMV database become compliant with Interpol's facial recognition database in compliance with Barack Obama's EO and produce drivers licenses with RFIDS embedded would be when it came into law 5 years ago?

Without such a system of facial recognition at polling places, how can you stop illegals from voting?

Idon't know that they are on the machines--that is just speculation--Perhaps at the voters book check in station.

That previous post was entirely speculation, but I don't know how you can stop illegals voting otherwise?

That UN id was being discussed way back in 2012...They made our DMVs compliant. We are all in the database already (at least in NJ we are). That is why you couldn't renew your license by mail & had to have your picture taken at DMV with the steroscopic cameras when you renewed.
Globalists and UN Push Mandatory Biometric ID for All
https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech...ts-and-un-push-mandatory-biometric-id-for-all

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What did you think the natural result of the EO to use all available government databases to determine an Alien's legal status would be?

What did you think the natural result of Homeland Security issuing requirement for all states DMV database become compliant with Interpol's facial recognition database in compliance with Barack Obama's EO and produce drivers licenses with RFIDS embedded would be when it came into law 5 years ago?

Without such a system of facial recognition at polling places, how can you stop illegals from voting?
You know I think the real problem is ..it doesn't matter...if you come across the border illegally it doesn't matter..if you hire an illegal it doesn't matter..if you are an illegal alien and you vote here .it doesn't matter, if you committ a hate crime hoax against White people it doesn't matter...until people start going to jail for long years is any of this shit gonna stop. as it is there is no real price to be paid for breaking the law..if people were afraid of the punishment they wouldn't do it. enforce the laws.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought exactly what I just said - I certainly don't get to vote on it. I don't need a Police State - and the whole idea of "Common Sense" only seems to apply to gun-control scams.

Bring it down, bring it down.

going to jail for long years is any of this shit gonna stop
Don't forget executions.. Doesn't get any more never-to-repeat.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This thread has rather outlived its usefulness, especially this being a friendly, helpful vape forum, not a political forum.

I will leave you with one last funny:

DEFINITION OF POLITICS:
Break the word down..... Poly means MANY, Tics are BLOODSUCKING VERMIN.
And there you have it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors