Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1498537.gif
t3_5jq5ki

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do I have to hear on the news everyday of a "possible attack" on NYC ? I think the more they keep saying it the less you take it seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do I have to hear on the news everyday of a "possible attack" on NYC ? I think the more they keep saying it the less you take it seriously

Simple, to keep the people frightened so they can control them easier.

nineteeneightyfour.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c4ced220e32d275c989ae814cf4c44d8.jpg

and the media doesn't point out the irony, of Obama and lets be clear..the entire DNC conspiring with a forgien goverment the Palastinians to stick the knife to the Jews.....and yet the media created a worldwind of lies, that were later exposed as slander...that Trump appointed an anti-semite when he appointed Bannon ......do they really think we are that stupid, or do they think we have the attention span of a gnat.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think they learned anything. The blame game is never ending with them. A few people are awake to what is really happening but the masses are still gobbling up the crap they spew.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think they learned anything. The blame game is never ending with them. A few people are awake to what is really happening but the masses are still gobbling up the crap they spew.
I don't think so...that is why the elite are using violence to force us to watch their fake news and are criminalizing alternative source of information on the internet...nobody is buying their shit, so they have to not allow people a choice.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While they are scared, they keep doing the same thing. They didn't learn to just tell it like it is and leave the propaganda and the agendas behind.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always look at it this way, when there is big, big news in the MSM, what are they trying to divert attention from?
well we got a massive betryal of Isreal and attempting to start a war with russia....that's pretty big news...what more could they be trying to divert our attention from?...the censoring of the internet Obama just passed?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While they are scared, they keep doing the same thing. They didn't learn to just tell it like it is and leave the propaganda and the agendas behind.
if they told us the truth we'd have grounds to try them for treason and put them up against a wall and offer them a final smoke.thats why they don't tell the truth.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well we got a massive betryal of Isreal and attempting to start a war with russia....that's pretty big news...what more could they be trying to divert our attention from?...the censoring of the internet Obama just passed?
Well, think about the elimination of net neutrality coupled with the UN/EU ownership of the addressing schema for the internet, coupled with the big time tech companies pledging to eliminate "fake news".

It's the elimination of the First Amendment of the Constitution online, and else where's since the internet is now the defacto communications platform for the world. Think about it. This shit has the ability to galvanize a resistance on both sides of the political spectrum. The first steps of the elimination of free speech and ideas are being demonstrated in colleges and universities in the West with their intolerance of ideas and speech the administration and activists don't agree with. Next step is the Ministry of Truth. Orwell was right on the mark.

Ed: The indoctrination now starts in Kindergarten in the West.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, think about the elimination of net neutrality coupled with the UN/EU ownership of the addressing schema for the internet, coupled with the big time tech companies pledging to eliminate "fake news".

It's the elimination of the First Amendment of the Constitution online, and else where's since the internet is now the defacto communications platform for the world. Think about it. This shit has the ability to galvanize a resistance on both sides of the political spectrum. The first steps of the elimination of free speech and ideas are being demonstrated in colleges and universities in the West with their intolerance of ideas and speech the administration and activists don't agree with. Next step is the Ministry of Truth. Orwell was right on the mark.
yeah I totally agree when Obama can say without one single shred of proof offered to the people of the country, that Putin tried to rig an election and then kick russian diplomats out of the country on nothing more than a whim...then yeah the consitution is dead.
When citizens are beaten by illegal aliens in the streets for going to a Trump rally and the left defends that.When cultural icons tweet assassination fantasies and it raises no eyebrows much less jail time...when college proffesors call for a white genocide and it's written off as a joke and he is not kicked out of the college, when Universities become no go zones for Jews, Republicans, males and females and political dissent.....When people actually beg the goverment to defend them from information that threatens their ignorance and bigotry, by regulating the internet...yeah then Orwell was dead on.....but these alt-right or new conservatives are a pretty smart lot and pretty techno savvy and they have the spirit of the Merry Pranksters about them,stopping them is not going to be easy in fact it could cause the elite far more harm than they barging for, they could touch of the spark to ignite a firestorm against them.combine that with people like annonymuos and wikileaks....and they may very well be consumed....I mean look at Merkel...everytime she appears in public she looks like a dead man walking...on her way to the gallows.she knows she's skating on thin ice

The DNC and the left went full retard this election, and even after the election continued with full retard...the thing is they are oblivious to the fact that the rest of the country didn't go full retard with them....even alot of liberals refused to go full retard with them.....I think the battle has just begun.On a sunnier note Simon and Schuster just offered 250 thousnad dollars for Milo Yinnnapolous to write a book...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors