Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
STFU DUDE
IGnore MY SHIT
WE DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!!
Simple as that!!
That's what adult people do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, adults play nice or face the consequences.
You don't give respect so you don't get respect. You agitate then go running to a moderator
and bitch like the whiny bitch you truly are.

I hope eventually you'll grow up and get over your deep feelings of inadequacy.
Your problem isn't anybody's problem but your own.

Now, the next time you want to talk shit about my mother
you come on down and do it face to face like a real man would.
Ask your buddy Huck to explain to you what you just earned and why, bitch.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, adults play nice or face the consequences.
You don't give respect so you don't get respect. You agitate then go running to a moderator
and bitch like the whiny bitch you truly are.

I hope eventually you'll grow up and get over your deep feelings of inadequacy.
Your problem isn't anybody's problem but your own.

Now, the next time you want to talk shit about my mother
you come on down and do it face to face like a real man would.
Ask your buddy Huck to explain to you what you just earned and why, bitch.

Lol
Fuck you cry baby

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...Berkeley and the political thought that it is the epicenter of is regressive...there is nothing progressive about it...
THIS is the single most important thing that they do not teach to our kids. What is progressive for the government is regressive for the people. The colleges have managed to convince their students that being "progressive" will improve their lives. In reality, they are getting closer and closer to becoming what amounts to indentured servants. Everything they do in life will be for the sole purpose of assisting others in asserting control over them. They've been Libotomized.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THIS is the single most important thing that they do not teach to our kids. What is progressive for the government is regressive for the people. The colleges have managed to convince their students that being "progressive" will improve their lives. In reality, they are getting closer and closer to becoming what amounts to indentured servants. Everything they do in life will be for the sole purpose of assisting others in asserting control over them. They've been Libotomized.
Yup, I'm frankly impressed when I come across young(ish) guys like you who know what's up.
Most of the people close to your age are lost in space

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was a book written awhile back, by a guy who was a journalist in television for like 27 years...he worked with Dan Rather...the book was called "Bias"..there was a statistic in the book something like 95% of college proffesors identified as either liberal or progressive.....your kid isn't gonna learn much in the area of critical thinking in college.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was a book written awhile back, by a guy who was a journalist in television for like 27 years...he worked with Dan Rather...the book was called "Bias"..there was a statistic in the book something like 95% of college proffesors identified as either liberal or progressive.....your kid isn't gonna learn much in the area of critical thinking in college.
Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News is a non-fiction book by Bernard Goldberg, a 28-year veteran CBS news reporter and producer, giving detailed examples of what he calls liberal bias in television news reporting.

upload_2017-2-20_21-18-45.jpeg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Milo Yiannopoulos
7 hrs ·
I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics. And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I'm partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dc96e71bd6f0f69a4ca8597beffb045f.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Old people should shut the fuck up..
You all can't live in the past..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Investigate Russia's connection to ur papa trump tpat591 move the fuck on
Nobody cares about Sweden...

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How can we believe Trumps tweets? He is using MSM.
You dont... until you can independently verify facts.. remember he gets most of his info from MSM...... that's where BO got his info from...

I guess the Intel people were withholding stuff from him tooo.

Journalism used to use that as a basis for stories. Now they just turn to the next reporter ask if they agree. Count that as confirmation and publish.

Why else do you think the only Rs you see on TV. Talking against Trump are 2 leaders of the never Trump movement..McCain and his boy toy Lindsay.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors