Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20170228_low.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
abe27c3d479c27ab021eea3459849273.jpg

Tweet... I'll be in FAUX NEWS AGAIN!
Why?
Cuz they like me
They don't ask tough questions
And they don't do fake news
I like people that like me
Believe me..
they agree with everything I say
They don't believe the RUSSIA thing
They don't ask about my taxes
They give me fake smiles even though I know it's fake. That's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually Bill during the time of the Roman occupation they used to grow grapes for wine in what is present day London.

“The Romans wrote about growing wine grapes in Britain in the first century,” says Avery, “and then it got too cold during the Dark Ages. Ancient tax records show the Britons grew their own wine grapes in the 11th century, during the Medieval Warming, and then it got too cold during the Little Ice Age. It isn’t yet warm enough for wine grapes in today’s Britain. Wine grapes are among the most accurate and sensitive indicators of temperature and they are telling us about a cycle. They also indicate that today’s warming is not unprecedented.”

Last edited:

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually Bill during the time of the Roman occupation they used to grow grapes for wine in what is present day London.

“The Romans wrote about growing wine grapes in Britain in the first century,” says Avery, “and then it got too cold during the Dark Ages. Ancient tax records show the Britons grew their own wine grapes in the 11th century, during the Medieval Warming, and then it got too cold during the Little Ice Age. It isn’t yet warm enough for wine grapes in today’s Britain. Wine grapes are among the most accurate and sensitive indicators of temperature and they are telling us about a cycle. They also indicate that today’s warming is not unprecedented.”

Libtards are so much like sheep. They unquestionably follow mercenarial scientists and politicians for their science without doing any research or making observations on their own. Progressives focused on CO2, but there are many natural sources discovered since they began postulating.
Progs fear the world is past its safe human carrying capacity since the 1900's. They have been wrong - there should have been famines and the like, but we humans persist.

They go after CO2, methane from cows (there is a shit ton of methane released naturally), next are humans.
Many factors are ignored once they hit one that could be used to their political advantage.

Watch this. If you live where you get snow and ice... you will observe it melts faster given the same ait temps, where solar radiation directly strikes it. There are also factors with air temp melting, too complex to explain here. Water is a cool substance. Ever wonder why you can't vape it since its boiling point is lower than pg or vg by 88 and 180 degrees, resp?? That's real chemistry.

One great factor ignored is the state of the earth's magnetic field. It affects the amount of solar radiaition that reaches the surface. The CGI in this video is cool even if you do not fully understand the science, but the implications are understandable.

http://www.schooltube.com/video/88dd6a12e5f225a3c307/Inside Planet Earth [HD]%20(8%20of%2010)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO Elite Libtards recognize that overpopulation is a far, far greater threat to the planet than Global Warming ever was. Part of the reason they created the refugee crisis is to distribute Jihadists globally to set the stage to facilitate a culling with a Radical Islam Intifada on a World Wide Scale.

Globalists believe that by ushering in the End of Days they can cull the population of the planet to more manageable numbers using man's only natural predator - Man Himself - to usher in a Third World War with only limited nuclear engagement thereby making it survivable by the few who are prepared - Themselves.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Trump reportedly said JCC threats may be trying to ‘make others look bad’
BY JTA | PUBLISHED FEB 28, 2017 | NATION

President Donald Trump reportedly said that a wave of threats against Jewish communal institutions may be a false flag.

BUT THE JEWS HAD ENOUGH! TIME TO GET REAL!
images.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gave 8 years and get left behind by not having a 4 year degree "in the world" but for these people not to stand up for Owens let alone his wife is sickening.... I have been through more than you can think of and am a hard ass but I had tears in my eyes and they could not even get off their asses!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I gave 8 years and get left behind by not having a 4 year degree "in the world" but for these people not to stand up for Owens let alone his wife is sickening.... I have been through more than you can think of and am a hard ass but I had tears in my eyes and they could not even get off their asses!
Those are the deplorables....!

Pieces of shit...!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's called politics...
And it's spelled
TEARS!
Enjoy the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The fact that "I am the blameless Trump Obama made me do it" felt compelled to pimp her out is what is truly deplorable.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The fact that "I am the blameless Trump Obama made me do it" felt compelled to pimp her out is what is truly deplorable.
really..how do you defend a woman who conspired to steal the nomination of Bernie Sanders and with it the voice of millions of Democrats, who was driven out of the DNC chair for corruption,and support a man who is openly a racist and ant-semite, a butt buddy of Louis Farrakhan.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the idea is dawning on the DNC that...No Veronica, they are not going to impeach Donald Trump.
They just watched Donald J. Trump Become The True Undisputed President of the United State of America before their eyes & they are busy soiling their undies & seething about it just then.

Gotta love the guy.....He make Democrats go insane & makes them look like fools. Couldn't ask for more.

Well done DJT!

C51C6YHXMAAW1W9.png

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They just watched Donald J. Trump Become The True Undisputed President of the United State of America before their eyes & they are busy soiling their undies & seething about it just then.

Gotta love the guy.....He make Democrats go insane & makes them look like fools. Couldn't ask for more.

Well done DJT!

C51C6YHXMAAW1W9.png
Yep. I'm sure there are alot of full diapers over in the sandbox. I guess those magic spells and voodoo dolls don't work as well as they thought...even with a witch like Pelosi in their corner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors