Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I don't like these news I do appreciate it when I can use the leftist media
to discredit their own position.
It seems illegals raping girls in Maryland is old news, this from last year, this time a 12 year old:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...037dba38301_story.html?utm_term=.4d07cbc772a2
Two Maryland men charged in rape of 12-year-old girl
Ugly motherfuckers
moco-sexabuse0408.jpg

A Montgomery County man charged with kidnapping and raping a 12-year-old girl told his friend that she was “fresh meat” before the friend raped her as well, according to arrest records filed in court this week in a case that includes alleged crimes committed in the District.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... My Dad showed me pictures of downtown Baltimore when it was nice. I wished I had a chance to see it before it turned into the hood. Looked like a beautiful place. My Dad's family and everyone that lived near him were poor. Yet, doors remained unlocked, kids were safe walking to and from school, and people kept their places nice.

My main office is in Baltimore few blocks from Camden yards I work for the main electric utility . Had to go to a meeting there I did notice a shitload of homeless and people asking for change every block . And I live in north jersey ! Newark , Patterson ! I thought MD was gonna be nice .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Donald Trump should issue an executive order prohibiting censorship of Twitter, Google, YouTube, Facebook, etc that limits free speech in America and by proclamation recognize that these services have become so integral to the free exchange of ideas in today's society that he is compelled to nationalize these institutions to safeguard said free speech if these institutions do not comply.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, this is what Demnocrats do, have always done..after the civil war the blacks were given the vote.and they ALL voted republican hell even MLK was registered as a republican, and the reason blacks voted republican was because it was the party of Lincoln it was the party of abolishionists..The DNC was suddenly no longer a political power in america overnight....the DNC confronted this fall from power in a two prong attack, they formed the KKK to not just target blacks with violence, but those Black men who were registering and organizing other Black men to vote for the republican party. the other prong of the DNC was taking the taxes of american citizens and giving it to the massive flood of immigrants coming from europe.most famously was Tameny Hall in New York the DNC got into Wardhealing... buying the immigrant vote to stuff the ballot boxes..Then like today the DNC had lost massive political power due to the Civil War. and then like today the DNC is using all it's power to stuff the ballot boxes of America with forgien votes in order to get back the power they've lost and maintain control over the citizens of America.As the American middle class disappears our industrial base disappears, blue collar America reduced to unemployment or the working poor...the DNC spends all it's time and energy not on solving the problems of American citizens, but in trying to get amnesty for penniless illiterate illegal latin americans and muslims, who add nothing to America other than a huge debt and cheap labor for the wealthy and bussiness class.and most importantly votes to the DNC..the DNC would watch our childeren starve in order to add to their voter rolls.they are truly evil.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This post says a CNN anon source says leaks are coming in but being squashed by CIA handlers....In all MSM outlets.

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/cnn-insider-claims-mccabe-involved-in-pedogate/

While this article reiterates what we knew back in November, it verifies the claims of NYPD threatening new leaks starting in video & post above.

http://truepundit.com/nypd-turns-ag...ed-sex-crimes-with-15-yr-old-during-election/

I'm sure you've seen this, but to me this is one of the most damning pieces of evidence that the Clintons are involved in sex trafficking .....an American woman went down to Hati to investigate this and wound up dead....I think I read even the hatian lawyer that got Silsby out of jail had also been involved in sex trafficking as well...Hilary and Bill know some real nasty people..I mean how many sex traffickers do you know.....I believe I read where even the hatian lawyer who got Silsby out of jail had been involved in sex trafficking..Hilbillary Clinton knows some real real nasty people....so pizzagate doesn't seem far fetched at all to me.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...candal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

http://www.tmn.today/2016/11/woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-child-trafficking/

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I've seen it. Just another body in the trail of bodies they have left in their wake. Too many to count...if the truth about them ever came out, they would never see the light of day again.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Donald Trump should issue an executive order prohibiting censorship of Twitter, Google, YouTube, Facebook, etc that limits free speech in America and by proclamation recognize that these services have become so integral to the free exchange of ideas in today's society that he is compelled to nationalize these institutions to safeguard said free speech if these institutions do not comply.

Old man shut the hell up! The fuck you talking about!!
FREE SPEECH PERIOD! He can't even fix ACA!
He should do tax reform ASAP... I want my taxes lowered!! NOW!!!

I

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Old man shut the hell up! The fuck you talking about!!
FREE SPEECH PERIOD! He can't even fix ACA!
He should do tax reform ASAP... I want my taxes lowered!! NOW!!!

I

Lol. Unless you're a corporation or make more than ~$400k, don't hold your breath for lower taxes.
You will probably pay more tax if you earn between ~$100k - ~$200k.
I think the low end of ~30k or less may see a little break, but dollar wise it's nothing. Throwing them a bone the rich wouldn't even notice missing from their plate.

Oh, and interesting how trump is removing estate tax now that he's chronologically in the home stretch of life (that will work well for his kids). That tax brings in billions of tax revenue, it's fundamentally not fair since the money was already taxes when it was earned but thats part of the government's income that will be missed by all the give away money programs in the US.
Somethings gotta give sooner or later. You can't spend more money and earn less money for very long. You can charge up your credit cards and home equity line (Treasury debt) but at some point, creditors don't want to lend to you anymore and it's game over. We have been traveling towards Greece levels of debt to GDP for a while now and that's not a good direction to go.

Oh yeah, corporations and top 5% earners in the country will hire and spend the economy into bliss so all will be well.
Big corporations will just buy back stock, top 5% earners already buy what the fuck they want anyway.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is it possible that there was a story posted 22hrs ago in Philadelphia Patch that there was violence at pro trump MAGA march on 3/25 that had not yet occurred?

EDIT: See article was just updated and time stamp has now changed, but it had pics of smoke bombs going off with time stamp before March even started.....

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
My main office is in Baltimore few blocks from Camden yards I work for the main electric utility . Had to go to a meeting there I did notice a shitload of homeless and people asking for change every block . And I live in north jersey ! Newark , Patterson ! I thought MD was gonna be nice .

Fuck No!!! A few blocks in any direction of Camden Yards is a drug zone ghetto.
You are lucky the cops didn't grab you by the throat and empty your pockets thinking you were there to buy drugs.
Especially with out of state tags.

Edit: These aren't the uniformed cops that do this in these "zones" that consist of 75% of the entire city.
These are usually three big white dudes driving around in a beat up 1998 Chevy Cavalier that they confiscated from junkies wearing street clothes and don't even bother to mention that they are police until AFTER they beat your ass.

Last edited:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My main office is in Baltimore few blocks from Camden yards I work for the main electric utility . Had to go to a meeting there I did notice a shitload of homeless and people asking for change every block . And I live in north jersey ! Newark , Patterson ! I thought MD was gonna be nice
There are still some nice places, but they're getting harder to find...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

More complete video of the Huntington MAGA March showing that guy pepper sprayed a woman.

Love that Trump supporters took him down, beat him, took his own pepper spray and hit him with it, them had him arrested for assault. He'll think twice before spraying another woman w/ pepper spray at a Trump March.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

More complete video of the Huntington MAGA March showing that guy pepper sprayed a woman.

Love that Trump supporters took him down, beat him, took his own pepper spray and hit him with it, them had him arrested for assault. He'll think twice before spraying another woman w/ pepper spray at a Trump March.

Lol.... that's a lot of People

I

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/federal-judge-in-virginia-rules-in-15678396/

Federal Judge in Virginia Rules in Favor of Trump Travel Ban
Posted Friday, March 24th 2017 @ 3pm by Hannity.com Staff
58d575c83043c64637869dff

A federal judge in Virginia ruled in favor of President Trump’s executive order on travel restrictions and refugees on Friday, a decision that rebukes previous rulings in Maryland and Hawaii that blocked the executive order.

Judge Anthony Trenga of Virginia ruled the President was well within his legal right to impose the travel restrictions on those individuals he deems dangerous to enter the United States, and that the new guidelines did not constitute a ban on Muslims or any other religion.

Judge Trenga, a George W. Bush appointee, wrote that “The President has unqualified authority to bar physical entry to the United States at the border,” and that the executive order has a ‘state secular purpose’ of preventing future terrorist attacks inside the United States.

The statement goes on, "The President has provided a detailed justification for the Order based on national security needs, and enjoining the operation of [executive order] would interfere with the President’s unique constitutional responsibilities to conduct international relations, provide for the national defense, and secure the nation."

“The Department of Justice is pleased with the ruling,” said a spokesman for the DOJ. “As the court correctly explains, the President’s executive order falls well within his authority to safeguard the nation’s security.”

This is the Trump administration's second attempt at new immigration and refugee guidelines. His first executive order was blocked by the courts back in February, and the new regulations have been delayed since the middle of March.

:bliss:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/federal-judge-in-virginia-rules-in-15678396/

Federal Judge in Virginia Rules in Favor of Trump Travel Ban
Posted Friday, March 24th 2017 @ 3pm by Hannity.com Staff
58d575c83043c64637869dff

A federal judge in Virginia ruled in favor of President Trump’s executive order on travel restrictions and refugees on Friday, a decision that rebukes previous rulings in Maryland and Hawaii that blocked the executive order.

Judge Anthony Trenga of Virginia ruled the President was well within his legal right to impose the travel restrictions on those individuals he deems dangerous to enter the United States, and that the new guidelines did not constitute a ban on Muslims or any other religion.

Judge Trenga, a George W. Bush appointee, wrote that “The President has unqualified authority to bar physical entry to the United States at the border,” and that the executive order has a ‘state secular purpose’ of preventing future terrorist attacks inside the United States.

The statement goes on, "The President has provided a detailed justification for the Order based on national security needs, and enjoining the operation of [executive order] would interfere with the President’s unique constitutional responsibilities to conduct international relations, provide for the national defense, and secure the nation."

“The Department of Justice is pleased with the ruling,” said a spokesman for the DOJ. “As the court correctly explains, the President’s executive order falls well within his authority to safeguard the nation’s security.”

This is the Trump administration's second attempt at new immigration and refugee guidelines. His first executive order was blocked by the courts back in February, and the new regulations have been delayed since the middle of March.

:bliss:

Yeah but the Hawaii ruling still blocks it pending appeal to 9th CoA or SCOTUS so while it means there is at least one Judge with integrity, it doesn't do a lot at this point.

Trump still has to appeal to lift ban or shut down ALL immigration completely until new vetting for countries may occur. At this point, that would be challenged as well.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah but the Hawaii ruling still blocks it pending appeal to 9th CoA or SCOTUS so while it means there is at least one Judge with integrity, it doesn't do a lot at this point.

Trump still has to appeal to lift ban or shut down ALL immigration completely until new vetting for countries may occur. At this point, that would be challenged as well.

Trenga’s ruling doesn’t have an immediate effect on the ban, which was put on hold by federal judges in Hawaii and Maryland last week. But it gives ammunition to government lawyers arguing for the ban across several U.S. courts where cases against it are pending.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
“While many have chosen to engage civilly in the conversation, far too many have crossed the line with racist, xenophobic calls and emails,” Smith wrote. “MCPS is working with law enforcement to identify those who are making threats toward our students and schools. This behavior will not be tolerated in our community.”
Seems to me that "racist, xenophobic calls and emails" are protected under the First Amendment. Threats, of course, are not.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why in the fuck didn't a Trump supporter challenge it in a court with a conservative judge within seconds of it being signed. They could have had a supporting decision within hours and put the shoe on the other foot. Man it sucks watching our side fumble every freaking snap. Please Mr President. Teach these numnuts how to properly represent us in a fight.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems to me that "racist, xenophobic calls and emails" are protected under the First Amendment. Threats, of course, are not.
"threats".. in the parlance of the SJW meat puppets and the globalists is a broad term..I can feel threatened by you if you
1) are cisgender
2) pro fee speech
3) believe in a sovergien nation with borders that are enforced, and believe anyone who is not here legally needs to be removed immediately,
4) if you believe that Islam is a comic book of a religon
5) believe western civilization is the culture you wish to support and live under and the cultural relevancy is a canard and doesn't work.
6) you use a pronoun toward me, that on that particular day isn't the one I self identify with.
7) if you drink milk
8) you wear a cross around your neck
9) Think Obama was as dumb as a toadstool and an evil little fuck
10) grab a pussy
Anything nowdays can be construed as a threat, it is a canard used to silince people and control thought.

P.S.11) If you are white and have a cock.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why in the fuck didn't a Trump supporter challenge it in a court with a conservative judge within seconds of it being signed. They could have had a supporting decision within hours and put the shoe on the other foot. Man it sucks watching our side fumble every freaking snap. Please Mr President. Teach these numnuts how to properly represent us in a fight.
our side never fumbles.....if they do something it's because they meant to do it that way.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Plaintiff has already stated they will appeal the ruling, but your right that it would have accelerated process & allowed cherry picking of judge.

Interesting strategy. DOJ & Administration are tiptoeing about propriety & appearance rather than fighting with tactics similar to the opposition.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plaintiff has already stated they will appeal the ruling, but your right that it would have accelerated process & allowed cherry picking of judge.

Interesting strategy. DOJ & Administration are tiptoeing about propriety & appearance rather than fighting with tactics similar to the opposition.
Uh huh. :wtf:Our side ought to be winning on 65-80% of the issues based on face value. It's like getting frustrated because the 5 year old you are racing against on the Playstation thinks ramming into you and watching the explosions is more fun than winning the race. Legislation letting boys go into the girls's shower in high school just because he "feels like a woman" that day should have been immediately laughed off of every table it was ever laid upon. Right up there with legislation dealing in any matter of cow farts. How does this insanity pass? How could you not stop it? The only explanation is.... the swamp...

I've never voted against a Republican because I did not agree with their message. , I have voted against them for lying to me (41 - no new taxes), and a slew of them that just couldn't represent my positions aggressively enough.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
"threats".. in the parlance of the SJW meat puppets and the globalists is a broad term..I can feel threatened by you if you
1) are cisgender
2) pro fee speech
3) believe in a sovergien nation with borders that are enforced, and believe anyone who is not here legally needs to be removed immediately,
4) if you believe that Islam is a comic book of a religon
5) believe western civilization is the culture you wish to support and live under and the cultural relevancy is a canard and doesn't work.
6) you use a pronoun toward me, that on that particular day isn't the one I self identify with.
7) if you drink milk
8) you wear a cross around your neck
9) Think Obama was as dumb as a toadstool and an evil little fuck
10) grab a pussy
Anything nowdays can be construed as a threat, it is a canard used to silince people and control thought.
My score: 9 out of 10!

I missed #8.

But maybe I could try for extra credit by pointing out that if I'm dressed, I'm carrying? :D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uh huh. :wtf:Our side ought to be winning on 65-80% of the issues based on face value. It's like getting frustrated because the 5 year old you are racing against on the Playstation thinks ramming into you and watching the explosions is more fun than winning the race. Legislation letting boys go into the girls's shower in high school just because he "feels like a woman" that day should have been immediately laughed off of every table it was ever laid upon. Right up there with legislation dealing in any matter of cow farts. How does this insanity pass? How could you not stop it? The only explanation is.... the swamp...

I've never voted against a Republican because I did not agree with their message. , I have voted against them for lying to me (41 - no new taxes), and a slew of them that just couldn't represent my positions aggressively enough.
You are operating under the assumption that the GOP stands for the platitudes they spout...I would like to see Trump in the mid terms start to support candidates that he approves of regardless of what the GOP says. operate as if he already was a third party.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are operating under the assumption that the GOP stands for the platitudes they spout...I would like to see Trump in the mid terms start to support candidates that he approves of regardless of what the GOP says. operate as if he already was a third party.

He should enact some of the elements of the election reform act Robert David Steele has been touting to strike a blow to "The Two Party Tyranny" as he calls it.

There is a lot in that proposal that could benefit the integrity of the election process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors