Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I do not see my tax dollars subsidizing someones second home, or more children than they can afford to raise...
Every one should be responsible for their choices and actions in life.
Holy shit!! Hell has frozen over, i agree with you on something..... this cant be good

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe in personal responsibility for the results of ones choices and actions.
Trump should have his ass kicked up between his ears for his actions.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I believe in personal responsibility for the results of ones choices and actions.
Trump should have his ass kicked up between his ears for his actions.
LMFAO..... well we agree in one sense and disagree in another. The wall would be much more in budget if those who were on welfare but able to work were just put to work on the wall voila JOBS!! Make the fuckers work for their entitlements! and since a vast majorty something like 24% of the entire country's welfare is in california it wont be much of a transportation bill either :D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMFAO..... well we agree in one sense and disagree in another. The wall would be much more in budget if those who were on welfare but able to work were just put to work on the wall voila JOBS!! Make the fuckers work for their entitlements! and since a vast majorty something like 24% of the entire country's welfare is in california it wont be much of a transportation bill either :D
how about we start with the welfare queens on Wall Street.we bailed out.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally I think there should be an automatic % transaction tax on each trade performed on Wall Street. Those that are realizing windfall profits on Wall St should be happy to pay a % of it to the treasury to ease the tax burden on the American Citizens.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they should also eliminate paycheck withholding
They should eliminate taxes completely, make the government self sufficient. That would put a halt to waste
Arkansas...hmmm do we know any pedos who have had dozens of people murdered and are from Arkansas...?
Allegedly, the alleged investigators were there to checkout the Clinton library in Little Rock
and had a warrant to search an adjacent structure.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
how about we start with the welfare queens on Wall Street.we bailed out.
Wouldnt bother me none, but we know them homebodies who collect from popping out kids and collect because they are too lazy would benefit more. and by god there are exponentially more of them

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They should eliminate taxes completely, make the government self sufficient. That would put a halt to waste

Allegedly, the alleged investigators were there to checkout the Clinton library in Little Rock
oh for christsake...enough already enough..let's be done with this ...just announce to the country the Clintons can murder and rape anybody they want and just be done with the illusion that they can't...it's like the friggin Kennedys the American aristocracy

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah well it would also put a halt to the Federal Reserve Bank making a fortune off of loaning us money....and some how I don't see that shell game ending to soon.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
White House: Trump says US will not withdraw from NAFTA

What is left that he promised and has failed to deliver?

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
White House: Trump says US will not withdraw from NAFTA

What is left that he promised and has failed to deliver?
He never promised to withdraw from NAFTA silly ninny. He said the fuckers are not paying their fair share..... if he is getting them to change their ways then it is a totally different argument/situation,.................... stop losing your shit over lack of things to be pissed about

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...in-bizarre-reversal-trump-seeks-to-empower-un
In Bizarre Reversal, Trump Seeks to Empower UN
1e537c5200772f10b4c59ae05dcd566c_XL.jpg

Despite regularly ridiculing the United Nations and repeatedly proposing a scaled-back U.S. role in it, President Donald Trump struck a very different tone this week, calling for empowering the controversial UN dictators club to somehow “solve” the North Korea issue, Syria, and other problems. Speaking at a meeting of UN Security Council diplomats convened at the White House on Monday, Trump demanded that the UN be ready to impose new sanctions if Communist Chinese-backed North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un does not cooperate. Ironically, the dictatorship in Beijing — North Korea's strongest ally — holds a veto-wielding seat on the UN Security Council. But Trump nevertheless indicated he wants that same global body to wield even more power.

Trump's comments amid the meeting Monday suggested that the White House has reversed course and betrayed the president's most loyal supporters yet again. Despite correctly identifying the UN as an enemy of freedom and America, Trump now appears to believe the UN should be given teeth. Among other jobs, he hopes to see the UN help rein in the North Korean regime. “The status quo in North Korea is also unacceptable,” Trump told the UN Security Council ambassadors representing the 15 governments and dictatorships — including some close allies of the North Korean dictator — at the April 24 White House meeting. “The Council must be prepared to impose additional and stronger sanctions on North Korean nuclear and ballistic missile programs.”

The President, who campaigned on an anti-globalist platform, also suggested that the scandal-plagued globalist body should somehow be responsible for “solving” the issue of North Korea, as if the UN were some sort of global government in charge of dictating solutions and policies to national governments. “This is a real threat to the world, whether we want to talk about it or not,” Trump said. “North Korea is a big world problem and it's a problem that we have to finally solve. People put blindfolds on for decades and now it's time to solve the problem.” And Trump vowed that under his watch, the UN would start taking on the expanded role he appears to envision for it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...in-bizarre-reversal-trump-seeks-to-empower-un
In Bizarre Reversal, Trump Seeks to Empower UN
1e537c5200772f10b4c59ae05dcd566c_M.jpg

Despite regularly ridiculing the United Nations and repeatedly proposing a scaled-back U.S. role in it, President Donald Trump struck a very different tone this week, calling for empowering the controversial UN dictators club to somehow “solve” the North Korea issue, Syria, and other problems. Speaking at a meeting of UN Security Council diplomats convened at the White House on Monday, Trump demanded that the UN be ready to impose new sanctions if Communist Chinese-backed North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un does not cooperate. Ironically, the dictatorship in Beijing — North Korea's strongest ally — holds a veto-wielding seat on the UN Security Council. But Trump nevertheless indicated he wants that same global body to wield even more power.

Trump's comments amid the meeting Monday suggested that the White House has reversed course and betrayed the president's most loyal supporters yet again. Despite correctly identifying the UN as an enemy of freedom and America, Trump now appears to believe the UN should be given teeth. Among other jobs, he hopes to see the UN help rein in the North Korean regime. “The status quo in North Korea is also unacceptable,” Trump told the UN Security Council ambassadors representing the 15 governments and dictatorships — including some close allies of the North Korean dictator — at the April 24 White House meeting. “The Council must be prepared to impose additional and stronger sanctions on North Korean nuclear and ballistic missile programs.”

The President, who campaigned on an anti-globalist platform, also suggested that the scandal-plagued globalist body should somehow be responsible for “solving” the issue of North Korea, as if the UN were some sort of global government in charge of dictating solutions and policies to national governments. “This is a real threat to the world, whether we want to talk about it or not,” Trump said. “North Korea is a big world problem and it's a problem that we have to finally solve. People put blindfolds on for decades and now it's time to solve the problem.” And Trump vowed that under his watch, the UN would start taking on the expanded role he appears to envision for it.

I think this is nothing more than Trump taking an oppurtunity to embarass and discredit the UN...good for him...didn't the UN just appoint Saudi Arabia to it's Women's council..LOL.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally I think there should be an automatic % transaction tax on each trade performed on Wall Street. Those that are realizing windfall profits on Wall St should be happy to pay a % of it to the treasury to ease the tax burden on the American Citizens.
I think we should defund the Federal goverment...give them 50 bucks a week and tell them to live on it.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-considers-action-nafta-ahead-234421742.html
White House: Trump will not immediately bolt NAFTA

Jill Colvin, Associated Press
Associated PressApril 27, 2017
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump on Wednesday told the leaders of Mexico and Canada that he will not immediately pull out of the North American Free Trade Agreement, just hours after administration officials said he was considering a draft executive order to do just that.

The White House made the surprise announcement in a read-out of calls between Trump, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

"President Trump agreed not to terminate NAFTA at this time and the leaders agreed to proceed swiftly, according to their required internal procedures, to enable the renegotiation of the NAFTA deal to the benefit of all three countries," said the White House.

Trump said he believes "the end result will make all three countries stronger and better."

The Mexican government confirmed the conversation in a statement issued late Wednesday.

"The leaders agreed on the convenience of maintaining the North American Free Trade Agreement and working together with Canada to carry out a successful renegotiation for the benefit of all three countries," the statement read.

[ETC]

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I voted for an administration that was going to deal with the problems of America...and what I'm getting is an administration that is spending all it's time saber ratteling.and focues on forgien affairs.
Don't disagree, however the vid does give insightful speculation & hope as to the motivations behind the madness. We can try to have some hope.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But what about the Mexican tariffs to pay for the wall?
Which means the buyer of those goods will pay for the wall.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
www.nationalreview.com/article/447067/ann-coulter-berkeley-speech-canceled-leftist-mob-wins-again?

by David French April 26, 2017 3:47 PM
By allowing cowardly threats of violence to cancel Ann Coulter’s speech, school administrators and the police once again failed in their sacred duty to protect Americans’ constitutional rights. Early this afternoon, Ann Coulter canceled her planned Thursday speech at the University of California, Berkeley. There can now be no doubt: A violent Left-wing mob dictates the rules at one of the nation’s (and the world’s) most prominent academic institutions.

Let’s be crystal clear about the government’s obligation here: It is to protect liberty. That’s why government exists in our constitutional republic, to guarantee the exercise of our unalienable rights, especially when it is threatened. Berkeley instead has chosen to systematically strip those rights from its students and hand ultimate power to the mob, justifying its cowardice through a disingenuous appeal to public safety. The deprivation of individual rights is comprehensive, ominous, and intolerable.

First, Berkeley strips students of their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms so it can maintain and enforcing an allegedly gun-free campus. As a result, students are forced to depend entirely on campus and city police to secure their safety and liberty. Second, campus law enforcement has shamefully abdicated its role. According to a lawsuit filed against the university by the Young America’s Foundation and the Berkeley College Republicans, the campus police operate under what is essentially a “stand down” order, intervening only if they believe human life is in immediate danger. The mayor of Berkeley himself has justified lackluster police responses by claiming that if police had been more aggressive then “more people could’ve gotten hurt.” Let’s be clear about what this means: The police are failing to protect liberty in part out of a desire to protect the rioters from physical harm. That’s why entire city streets have seemed to be empty of police presence. That’s why rioters have been able to beat innocent citizens with impunity. That’s why so few arrests have been made. Third, this means that students and speakers face a terrible choice. Say the words the mob lets you say, when the mob lets you say them, or face the violence America has seen splashed on screens across the country. Men and women are being beaten with bats and bike locks. They’re being tear-gassed. They’re getting gang-tackled and stomped until they’re covered in their own blood. At a protest in Washington State, someone was actually shot. Given the level of violence thus far, it’s a miracle that no one has died; if things continue like this, someone surely will. Justifying his institution’s cowardice, Berkeley’s chancellor put out a statement discussing at length the university’s commitment to free speech and to student safety. But against the backdrop of law enforcement’s unwillingness to enforce the law, it’s clear that he — like the police — is trying to protect the mob. His obligation is to protect liberty, not to guarantee the safety of those who violently and lawlessly suppress individual freedom. He is knowingly granting the mob a heckler’s veto.

The gun on a police officer’s hip exists to protect himself and others, yes, but it also exists to guarantee liberty. Constitutionally literate leaders understand this truth. Constitutionally literate citizens understand it as well. The guns on our own hips represent our commitment to freedom, and this much I know: If law enforcement fails to defend our nation’s founding liberties, then, ultimately, an armed citizenry will. The choice is that stark. The stakes are that great.

Berkeley likes to say that it isn’t censoring anyone, that it’s merely imposing reasonable “time, place, and manner” restrictions on speech in an attempt to balance fundamental liberties with the safety of the campus community. But in reality, the university is in full retreat, with the mob forcing the speech it doesn’t like into smaller venues, at times when far fewer people can hear it. Like a whipped cur, U.C. Berkeley is being backed into its crate, its tale between its legs, yelping about safety every trembling step of the way. Colleges can do better. I’ve seen them do better. I’ve seen determined officers protect the most controversial speakers. I’ve seen the mob back down. All it takes is will. All it takes is courage. The government is not here to make rioters feel safe. Its first responsibility isn’t to make sure that only a “few” people get beaten and gassed for the crime of holding a charged political point of view. It’s here to secure and defend liberty. Berkeley is failing at that basic, fundamental task. Other universities teeter on the brink of the same failure. It’s time for political leaders to remember their first duty. The alternative isn’t systematic censorship, but civil conflict. Restore the rule of law now, or our nation will find itself in a dark place indeed.
You do realize this happened:

upload_2017-4-27_4-32-48.pngupload_2017-4-27_4-33-47.pngupload_2017-4-27_4-35-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-27_4-38-19.png
    upload_2017-4-27_4-38-19.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 4

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Milo Responds to Ann Coulter Cancellation: ‘I Will Bring an Army’ to Berkeley ‘If I Have To’
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...-will-bring-an-army-to-berkeley-if-i-have-to/
I'm loving this....this exposes the California DNC as nothing more than a bunch of lawless totalitarian thugs.When the backbone of the Ca. DNC like the Mayor of Berkeley and Govenor Jerry(Moonbeam) Brown fail to provide equal protection under the law, and give a de facto carte blanche for the left to use violence against free speech, they discredit the DNC as a legitamate political party...the DNC under Obama lost the House, the Senate, and the Presidency...now they are losing what shreds of respect and standing they have....California will always be Democrat,because of immigration legal and illegal, that won't change ,but because of what the DNC is doing in California and nationwide, a whole lot of purple is gonna turn red in the rest of the country.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So we had hopey changey voters with Trump as well as with Obama?
Yep... most of those are the new Trump hating exfanboys.

Difference being Obama offered no change. And Now that They a have Trump and he is actually changing stuff.. they don't like it because change is scary and messy.

I don't know how to get out of foreign intanglements without dealing a little bit with the globalists to untie us from the tangles....

I guess the US could be self sufficient... maybe we could just cut off all contact with the world beyond our borders. No more intanglement.

You idiots do realize you voted for Salesman.. a negotiator..... everything Trump say is a negotiating point.. you don't always get everything you want from a negotiation.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump will be known as the rope a dope president....just as Obama slowly morphed into Bush with the NDAA , massive domestic survellance, and destablizing the ME.So Trump is starting the morph into Hilary...the actors have changed but we stay on script.
The DNC actively wants to destroy the US and the Consitution, and the RNC wants to stand by and watch them do it.Sort of like the differnce between ISIS and the so called moderate muslims who live in the West and support Sharia law female genital mutilation, and stoning gays....
Threaten to vote the RNC out in the next mid-terms....they don't care..they'll all get jobs with globalist corporations and work toward advancing the globalist game plane as consultants and lobbysists, or get a high paying job in whatever administration is in power or run a major University, believe me they won't be down here in the trenches competing with an illegal alien or immigrant for a job.
It is time to just go galt on the RNC just walk away and start a Nationalist Front Party like they have in europe the UKIP or the front nationale....you are either profitting from globalisim or you are the collateral damage of globalisim at this point.

hilary-trump.jpg

change.jpg

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep... most of those are the new Trump hating exfanboys.

Difference being Obama offered no change. And Now that They a have Trump and he is actually changing stuff.. they don't like it because change is scary and messy.

I don't know how to get out of foreign intanglements without dealing a little bit with the globalists to untie us from the tangles....

I guess the US could be self sufficient... maybe we could just cut off all contact with the world beyond our borders. No more intanglement.

You idiots do realize you voted for Salesman.. a negotiator..... everything Trump say is a negotiating point.. you don't always get everything you want from a negotiation....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Oh yeah Trump is really changing shit allright...he changed his stance on Syria, he changed his stance on forgien escapades, he changed his stance on DACA, he changed his stance on the Wall, he changed his stance on China, he changed his stance on prosecuting Sanctuary cities.....oh Yeah he's just full of changes...at what point is betrayl called negotiation.

negotiation what a laugh that's what the douchebag republicans called it when they betrayed you during the midterm elections.....remember repeal healthcare, remember they promised to fight Obama's illegal de facto amnesties......and you got NADA but a sore backside from their negotiations....

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...mp-wall-funding-can-republicans-ever-win-now/

Trump did not run his campaign as a potraying himself as a Salesman...He ran potraying himself as the competent CEO who overcame all obstacles and got the project completed ON TIME and UNDER BUDGET..so far all I'm seeing is him brewing coffe for the globalists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors