Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Posted prior to NK missile Test. He states that NK vid nuking DC a Deep State Production to push war. Starts talking about Dems & Repubs needing to get together to march on DC. Says he will lead the march.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
C-gxpiIXgAEUIeQ.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How quickly we forget the bush years where anyone who spoke against him were labelled unamerican, etc...

Politics is Buypartisan.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well he did get a Supreme Court justice confirmed, but the senate had to change the rules and go nuclear to do it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another Slanted Article:
Heavy Police Presence Keeps Berkeley Coulter Protests Peaceful
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/04/27/political-violence-berkeley-ann-coulter-alt-right/

• Many of the pro-Coulter protesters have “Build That Wall” or “Trump” stickers across their helmets and several are concealing their identities wearing mirrored ski goggles over their eyes. (Defensive measure to protect from pepper spray attacks)
  • I’m a student here this is not what we’re used to at all,” said UC student Nick Garcia. “This is completely militarized. Some students have been arrested and they haven’t committed any crimes” (Were they carrying weapons or masked in violation of law?)
  • Jordan said given the number of officers on hand and the advanced notice for Thursday’s protests police would likely be able to keep Berkeley in control. (There was advanced notice at other events, but Berkeley Police stood down on 3/4 & 4/15 - Dozens of State of California Highway Patrol Officers arrived to encourage Berkeley Police to keep the peace on 4/27. The reason why there was no violence was police unmasked demonstrators, disarmed them & detained them for violations of the law. This kept ANTIFA away or covert/compliant.)
  • Police said they arrested four people at demonstrations on and near the campus related to the canceled Coulter speech. (This implies that Trump supporters were responsible & arrested - this was not the case.)
  • “No one’s saying that anyone should not be proud of their culture or who they are,” said Proud Boy Chad Lanyon. “We are just reacting to what we feel is push back against our values.” (Picture of guy in Allah is Satan shirt meant to portray all right attendees & Proud Boys as intolerant, infringing religious freedom & Racist).
  • Campus police said one person had been arrested for carrying a knife and a second had been taken into custody for wearing a mask and confronting an officer. (Implies these were Free Speech protesters)
  • But a member of the Oath Takers — who were part of the unruly crowd at the April 15th rally — said they would step in if police did not do their job during the afternoon rally. (Oath Takers were by & large providing security for Rally goers & by & large avoided much of the fighting in favor of maintaining a defensive security line on 4/15)
  • E-cigarettes were in banned list of weapons? - that just cruel & unusual punishment.
This reporter should be ashamed of this biased reporting
A liberal reporter be ashamed...LOL..good one, good one.did you make it up yourself or did somebody tell you that one....a liberal ashamed...LOL.. you're killing me over here.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat..._says_he_s_a_nationalist_and_a_globalist.html
Donald Trump Now Says He’s a “Nationalist and a Globalist”
By Elliot Hannon
[...]
Here’s what the president told the Wall Street Journal as part of a larger story about why he may not be undoing NAFTA after all:

Mr. Trump dismissed talk about a split inside his White House between aides with a nationalist or globalist orientation. “Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist,” he said. “I’m both. And I’m the only one who makes the decision, believe me.”
He’s a globalist too! He’s both? Interesting.

[...]

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is worth the 12 or so minutes (especially if you understand French or like subtitles )

Man, Hear the woman. I almost cried...If only we could find a statesperson with balls like Le Pen

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG! can't believe you're quoting an opinion piece from (that wiide left rag) the NY'er.
Those moonbats would confirm Trump is Dillinger fer gawd sakes!
Same article give or take has been posted in allegedly unbiased as well as right wing rags.
I try to keep my sources varied so nobody can accuse me of being a mouthpiece for fox.

Had a friend on facebook give me grief over posting an article from the Washington Post
so I replied with the same story as posted on Fox.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How quickly we forget the bush years where anyone who spoke against him were labelled unamerican, etc...

Politics is Buypartisan.
Or just 4 months ago when speaking against the President got you labeled as a Racist UnAmerican.

As we know DC being a reclaimed actually swap..... maybe it the residual swamp gas causing the psychosis. ...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat..._says_he_s_a_nationalist_and_a_globalist.html
Donald Trump Now Says He’s a “Nationalist and a Globalist”
By Elliot Hannon
[...]
Here’s what the president told the Wall Street Journal as part of a larger story about why he may not be undoing NAFTA after all:

Mr. Trump dismissed talk about a split inside his White House between aides with a nationalist or globalist orientation. “Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist,” he said. “I’m both. And I’m the only one who makes the decision, believe me.”
He’s a globalist too! He’s both? Interesting.

[...]
he is full of shit and not extremely bright.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or just 4 months ago when speaking against the President got you labeled as a Racist UnAmerican.

As we know DC being a reclaimed actually swap..... maybe it the residual swamp gas causing the psychosis. ...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Factoid. Many did/does still hate Obama because of his skintone.
Racism is growing.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Violent conservatives and machetes.

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT/AP) - A politically-charged post on a popular website has now been confirmed to have been written by the suspect accused of the machete attack at a coffee shop at Transylvania University.

ADKINS+MUG+FOR+WEB.jpg

Adkins is being held at the Fayette Co. Detention Center.
On Friday afternoon, Lexington police identified the suspect as Mitchell W. Adkins, 19, of Cincinnati.

A community post on BuzzFeed, posted in 2015, claims Transylvania University, as well as liberal arts colleges in general, discriminate against conservatives. BuzzFeed has confirmed that the article was written by Adkins. Lexington police say they're aware of the article and have been in contact with BuzzFeed.

A witness says Adkins entered the coffee shop on Friday morning and asked about the political affiliations of people before attacking and injuring two students.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/420723693.html

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Factoid. Many did/does still hate Obama because of his skintone.
Racism is growing.

Thats pure BS and media spin........ Only people who cared about Obama's race were the people that voted for him and the Klan types (which at this point is non partisan). The rest just disagreed with his POLICIES and were labeled racist/facist, for disagreeing... It's what ANTIFA is all about.

Yours... is the statement of the "Useful Idiot". Proof that a lie told often enough become the "truth".

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats pure BS and media spin........ Only people who cared about Obama's race were the people that voted for him and the Klan types (which at this point is non partisan). The rest just disagreed with his POLICIES and were labeled racist/facist, for disagreeing... It's what ANTIFA is all about.

Yours... is the statement of the "Useful Idiot". Proof that a lie told often enough become the "truth".
I think in Bobby's case you could have just simply stopped at "idiot" ..ain't nothing usefull about him.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many die hard democrat party line voters in my area said 'I ain't votin for no n.....' When faced with Obama on a ballot.

So yes Racism got Obama elected. Those again's blacks split up the vote enough in the Dem primary for Obama to get the nomination.
And of course many voted for him because he was black.

However he did not turn out to be the end of times president that many racists predicted him to be...
Nor did he turn out to be the savior of those with darker skin tones and many hoped.
Just sort of another ho hum president serving the corporate globalist masters.

Ohh wait maybe he was? He did lead in to Trump:sad:

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah Muslim immigration just adds so much to our cultures....NOT.
The American Indians said the same about the white Europeans....
The White Europeans said the same about the Irish immigrants...
Humans never learn.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"The Mexican foreign secretary called the plan to build walls along the border a “hostile” and “deeply unfriendly” act, and an “aggravating action”. He warned that Mexico intends to conduct a fierce legal battle to stop any border walls that violate the rights of Mexicans."

So these piece of crap mexicans officials who run a narco-terrorist state who flood our country with 30 million "hostile" invaders, who mule drugs up into our poorest nieghborhoods, who buy our judges and politicians and banks like they did in Colombia....warn US not to have a border and national sovergienty where our citizens determine national policiy...no, no, those decisions should be left to a bunch or mexican neandertahls who go around decapitating people, and leaving bodies in the ditches of Chiapas. yes us gringos don't have a right to a ballot boxes and self determination...that right only is extended to mexicans.....you're telling me we can send warships to Syria and lob 60 tomhawk missles at a group of people who have not threatend our national existence.....but we can't lob say a measely 50 tomhawks from Yuma Arizona...at Ciudad Juarez for being a clear and present danger to our national security..we should cut all ties with that cesspool of a nation and deport it's citizens back to it.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mexico still believes Texas, and a lot of the Southwest including California are their lands. The Mexican American war ended their hold on the lands. The wall would crimp their Narco Profits. Build the Wall Damn it.
I've actually owned a hammer longer than Mexico owned the Southwest...I think Mexico owned the southwest all of 28 years...my question to the MECHA pukes, and the mexicans who want Atzatlan back is....Do they or Mexico intend to return the southwest to the Navajos, the Hopi, the commanche, the Apache....and if not... are they willing to pay the tribes half a billion dollars which is what they were paid..not to mention the price of all upgrades..roads, dams, airports, water and sewage treament plants,electrical grids, buildings, factories, ...I think not ...the truth is Mexicans don't believe that they own Texas they just use it as a pathetic justification for breaking our laws..Mexico accquired the state of Chiapas in the same way we accquired Texas and I don't see Mexico looking to give Chiapas back to guatemala.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep the same way we Europeans acquired the USA.
Well we did buy the Louisianan Purchase from the French who acquired it by the same methods from the natives..

And we bought AK from Russia, but I think we are going to sell it back to them?

Most of the things that Americans see bad in other groups and cultures was in our past as well.

We were viewed as insurgent terrorists by the British.
The Tea Party would now be classified as an act of terrorism.
the participants would now dress up as Muslims instead of Indians though.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's the history of all societies from the ancient Maya to current society.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And every generation thinks that they are more advanced than the last.
Technology is easy to transfer from one generation to the next.
Wisdom is not.
Humans stay pretty stupid.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
otherwise, we would have flying cars and abundant energy not from fossil fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors