Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sad thing is you say that like you have accepted it.
I have not. Doing my best not to support their agenda, and I don't expect that one man will be able to make it "great again" for me. It is a great thing to have someone likeminded in the office, but nothing will change on better until we change the way we live.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not. Doing my best not to support their agenda, and I don't expect that one man will be able to make it "great again" for me. It is a great thing to have someone likeminded in the office, but nothing will change on better until we change the way we live.
tru words..Buddha said it, Jesus said it....you wanna change the world change yourself.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our economy and foreign policy was completely fucked up way before obumer took the seat. Those two inputs have been going down hill since the end of the WW2, and that trend will continue as long as we have fed, Rothschilds,Rockafellers,Soros, and their loyal "two party" system in power.
Obamacare was definitely very innovative system to fuck everything up even more, and bring some more money in to the poor and helpless government.
Wtf are we talking about??? No president including Trump will be able to change anything, and nothing will ever get better for general population. U.S. Declared bankruptcy in 30's I think,and started to depend on loans that were coming from a privately owned corporation "FEDERAL RESERVE". Now we have bankers running the country how ever they want. Nothing will ever get better. Wake to fuck up.
Wtf are we talking about??? No president including Trump will be able to change anything, and nothing will ever get better for general population. U.S. Declared bankruptcy in 30's I think,and started to depend on loans that were coming from a privately owned corporation "FEDERAL RESERVE". Now we have bankers running the country how ever they want. Nothing will ever get better. Wake to fuck up.

Now what would happen if someone not beholden to this system decided to take it down the only way one could - by crashing the fiat currency, exonerating federal debt to banks that participated in a plot to start WW3 for profit while honoring debt to foreign nation states & rebuilding from the ashes on a new gold standard. Suddenly banks that that just took a big financial hit & further sold 9) 1oz shares of gold for every ounce actually held in their vaults might find themselves in an uncomfortable position when their investors tried to cash in.. Just sayin....

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They will find themselves in much more than just uncomfortable position, there is no question about it. At this point it is just a matter of time. Don't create a bubble, and expect it to last forever.
Once that bubble bursts, hyperinflation will become our reality, life savings, bank accounts, and pensions will be lost. Banks will close their doors.....Social disturbances will take over the streets, blood will start flowing....and on the end Our society will be cleansed, at least for a period of time.
That's the worst case scenario.
There are more civilized ways to go back to normal, but most of the general population is too shallow,...so bloodshed will be the only way.
Exactly what Soros has planned. He is extremely intelligent psychopath, with unlimited funds, and he understands that majority of us is not more than a bunch of misinformed peasants bound by cultural limitations that are easily manipulated. Will be hard to avoid what ithey already planned for us.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They will find themselves in much more than just uncomfortable position, there is no question about it. At this point it is just a matter of time.
they've been saying it's just a matter of time for decades....the Rothschilds will do whatever it takes to keep the fiat currency game going..including another war or civil war....I don't know sometimes it seems like the jews waiting for the messiah to arrive..I think the banks believe like PT Barnum said...there's a sucker born every minute.you'll never lose money betting on the stupidity of any nations voters..

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Great America was based on the gold standard. Only way it can be great again is to go back to the gold standard. First sign of America becoming great again will be prosecution of Wall St. Bankers and other financial manipulators. Sadly, based upon the behavior of the masses, Wall st. crooks will burn before they see prosecution.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
they've been saying it's just a matter of time for decades....the Rothschilds will do whatever it takes to keep the fiat currency game going..including another war or civil war....I don't know sometimes it seems like the jews waiting for the messiah to arrive..I think the banks believe like PT Barnum said...there's a sucker born every minute.you'll never lose money betting on the stupidity of any nations voters..
You are correct. From the aspects of "internal intervention ", nothing will ever happened.
There is a wave of "Nationalizam" sweeping around the world lately, so we may see someNew players in this game.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
C-2vCAaWsAE3ORe.jpg

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Someone should tell hazy im still waiting fo rhim to commit a felony and attempt to hack anything about me... not that he could do so with my IP given from a mod because well lets see i can be in mexico canada netherlands Uk all at once... and my actual IP for my fiber is not static :D Grr if only the coward actually knew what he was talking about before spouting off threats that "arent threats"

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.rt.com/news/386828-china-thaad-south-korea/
China demands ‘immediate’ halt to THAAD deployment in South Korea
Published time: 2 May, 2017 11:58
Beijing has called for an immediate stop to the deployment of the US Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) anti-missile system to South Korea and is ready to protect its interests, according to the Chinese Foreign Ministry.
Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang voiced the government’s position against the move during a briefing on Tuesday.

"We oppose the deployment of the US missile system to South Korea and call on all parties to immediately stop this process. We are ready to take necessary measures to protect our interests," he said, adding that “China’s position on the THAAD issue has not changed.”

The spokesperson didn’t specify what protective measures China had in mind. However, responding to the THAAD installation, China announced on Thursday that it will stage live-fire exercises and test new weapons to protect its security.

[...]

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone should tell hazy im still waiting fo rhim to commit a felony and attempt to hack anything about me... not that he could do so with my IP given from a mod because well lets see i can be in mexico canada netherlands Uk all at once... and my actual IP for my fiber is not static :D Grr if only the coward actually knew what he was talking about before spouting off threats that "arent threats"

You really are an asshole.
I didn't threaten you wuss. Had I done so the moderator present would have corrected me.
I warned you of the possible consequences of mouthing off to people you don't know
or know anything about.

It is a small world.

If you behaved like an adult instead of acting like the punk you show yourself to be
such warnings wouldn't be necessary.
Rather than understand the wisdom in my words you prefer to continue mouthing off
apparently trying to make up for your feelings of inadequacy.

It seems your mommy didn't teach you to be civil.

The only reason I read your funny is that I thought it might be another blocked bloke
but it turned out to be a punk troll with self image issues and low testosterone.

Go fuck yourself, junior. You don't even rise to the challenge.
Look Sharp.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two of America's largest legal immigration groups have dumped Trump...Immigration wasn't simply a plank in the Trump candidacy it was the center piece of his candidacy...without it ,there is no way Trump could have won the whitehouse..This isn't just a little white lie....this makes the entire Trump presidency illegitamate.....immigration.... and not ISIS or NK is the biggest threat to the peace and prosperity of the common working American.and the future of the Republic.....if there is a future...Persoanlly I think the whole Syria/NK shit show is nothing more than circus to divert the people's attention away from the fact that Trump is lying through his teeth....get ready for president Pence,President Moe, President,Curly.

Immigration Group Dumps Trump Endorsement: "We Have Been Lied To, Misled, And Betrayed"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...rsement-we-have-been-lied-misled-and-betrayed

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two of America's largest legal immigration groups have dumped Trump...Immigration wasn't simply a plank in the Trump candidacy it was the center piece of his candidacy...without it ,there is no way Trump could have won the whitehouse..This isn't just a little white lie....this makes the entire Trump presidency illegitamate.....immigration.... and not ISIS or NK is the biggest threat to the peace and prosperity of the common working American.and the future of the Republic.....if there is a future...Persoanlly I think the whole Syria/NK shit show is nothing more than circus to divert the people's attention away from the fact that Trump is lying through his teeth....get ready for president Pence,President Moe, President,Curly.

Immigration Group Dumps Trump Endorsement: "We Have Been Lied To, Misled, And Betrayed"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...rsement-we-have-been-lied-misled-and-betrayed

Vote Shemp Howard
upload_2017-5-3_14-9-21.jpeg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
French Unis emailing students telling them to vote against Le Pen
Academics terrified of Frexit youth revolution.
http://www.westmonster.com/french-unis-emailing-students-telling-them-to-vote-against-le-pen/
So Uni Presidents who abstain from creating political discourse because of their positions of Power in Academia are now trying to force their students to vote against Le Pen. These cretins just confirmed to the world that the far left has taken over academia.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So Uni Presidents who abstain from creating political discourse because of their positions of Power in Academia are now trying to force their students to vote against Le Pen.
It seems to me that "force" is too strong a word here. I expect they would if they could, but they don't have the means to engage in actual coercion. In fact, I think there's a good chance that what they're doing will back-fire on them.
These cretins just confirmed to the world that the far left has taken over academia.
No argument there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors