Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"The White House may send me emails about this and other issues."...........
I'm actually torn on the whole special prosecutor thing because by & large SPs tend to bury investigations behind closed doors rather than solve anything unless they are trying to prolong one to continually keep it in the news by releasing a scrap of innuendo every day or so to discredit an administration.. Seth may just get swifter justice with the standard system now that Comey is out of the way & McCabe is soon to follow.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm actually torn on the whole special prosecutor thing because by & large SPs tend to bury investigations behind closed doors rather than solve anything unless they are trying to prolong one to continually keep it in the news by releasing a scrap of innuendo every day or so to discredit an administration.. Seth may just get swifter justice with the standard system now that Comey is out of the way & McCabe is soon to follow.

Agreed. My opinion is that any time you involve the gub'min in anything
it gets convoluted and the higher in the gub'min hierarchy the worse convoluted it gets.

I checked out that petition but frankly I'm paranoid to put my name and addy on it.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/duterte-isis-spare-no-one/
800-x-419-Canvas-221-759x419.png

Duterte To Troops Combatting ISIS Siege In Philippines: Spare No One

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has threatened to expand the state of emergency from the southern island of Mindanao to the entire country if the Maute group, a terrorist organization who are affiliated with the Islamic State (ISIS), spreads its killing beyond the island.

Duterte has announced that police will no longer need a warrant to arrest those suspected of being part of the terrorist group.

“Checkpoints will be allowed. Searches will be allowed. Arrest without a warrant will be allowed in Mindanao. And I do not need to secure any search warrant or a warrant of arrest. If you are identified positively on the other side, you can be arrested and detained,” he explained according to PhilStar Global.

“Anyone caught possessing a gun and confronting us with violence, my orders are shoot to kill. I will not hesitate to do it,” he said. “If I think that you should die, you will die. If you fight us, you will die. If there is an open defiance, you will die.”

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.disclose.tv/news/black_m..._politicians_bankers_or_military_heads/139027
Black Magic: Satanists Rule the World, Not Politicians, Bankers or Military Heads
700_80b73304d89715285a17d3ea4b68ef92.jpg

Humans often think they are in control of every aspect of their lives. But sometimes, a question is thrown at them to make them think about whether they are: these come in the form of conspiracies. However, some conspiracies are too dark; too gruesome to believe that it is a real aspect of life that is occurring somewhere in the world, rather than a make-believe story made to go viral and earn viewership. Humanity. Here's some news for you: You're not in control! However, just stop and think for a second: What if that was the whole point? The whole point is to make the very people whose opinions matter scoff at this piece of "conspiracy" article, subconsciously labeling the author as a lunatic? This allows the elite to rule the world in their favor forever because nobody would believe the word of a "lunatic" that writes conspiracy articles.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bit of a rambling audio conversation video, but very interesting original conversation that was hacked & thought destroyed yet recovered.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was video he related details from interview 4 days prior where recordings were hacked & thought destroyed on both ends of conversation.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.disclose.tv/news/black_m..._politicians_bankers_or_military_heads/139027
Black Magic: Satanists Rule the World, Not Politicians, Bankers or Military Heads
700_80b73304d89715285a17d3ea4b68ef92.jpg

Humans often think they are in control of every aspect of their lives. But sometimes, a question is thrown at them to make them think about whether they are: these come in the form of conspiracies. However, some conspiracies are too dark; too gruesome to believe that it is a real aspect of life that is occurring somewhere in the world, rather than a make-believe story made to go viral and earn viewership. Humanity. Here's some news for you: You're not in control! However, just stop and think for a second: What if that was the whole point? The whole point is to make the very people whose opinions matter scoff at this piece of "conspiracy" article, subconsciously labeling the author as a lunatic? This allows the elite to rule the world in their favor forever because nobody would believe the word of a "lunatic" that writes conspiracy articles.
WTF..I thought the lizard people ruled the world?.....so the lizard people,the Satanists,the catholic church and the zionists central bankers are all one in the same

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so the lizard people,the Satanists,the catholic church and the zionists central bankers are all one in the same
You got it.
What we know as Beelzebub is actually the chief Draco, they thrive on blood sacrifice and evil deeds.
They are Reptilians who took over both Judaism and the RCC and they run every aspect of all governments
by controlling the central banks...Oh ye of little faith.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck ...delta force doesn't have as impressive a kill list as the Clintons....the real mind boggeling thing is the number of bodygaurds that have died.....and nobody in the media finds this anomaly the least bit interesting....
I know a lot of people with military and Leo connections...at 51. I can't even come up with a list that long. Based on aquaintence. That list is based on people having actual contact with the clintons. Nothing to see there........

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You got it.
What we know as Beelzebub is actually the chief Draco, they thrive on blood sacrifice and evil deeds.
They are Reptilians who took over both Judaism and the RCC and the run every aspect of all governments
by controlling the central banks
yes I've read that after the jews were taken into captivity to babylon that the entire religon metmorphized to an almost unrecognizable cult due to it's aligning itself with the babylonian religon and that the Khazars co-opted judisim.Much like the Romans co-opted Chirstanity.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know a lot of people with military and Leo connections...at 51. I can't even come up with a list that long. Based on aquaintence. That list is based on people having actual contact with the clintons. Nothing to see there........

yeah there are probablly combat units that went through Iraq that had a better survival rate than the Clinton bodygaurds.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Death rows have a better survival rate.......

I wonder if anyone has taken a list of bodygaurds of other presidents and compared them to this list, and also if they have compared a list of how other presidents bodygaurds died natural causes vs other than natural....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
donationsgraphic.png

I heard these figures mentioned on the radio and I had to research them to see if they were true.....95% of the donations made by federal employees went to Hilary Clinton and the DNC....what we have here is a system of apperetchicks like in the old Soviet Union...seeing as how now the best paying jobs for the middle class are not coming out of the free market , but out of working for the Goverment......like the old Soviet Union only "Party members" work for the state and reap the benifiets of being the cogs that oppress the masses...kids there isn't a war going on between nationalist and globalists...the globalists have already won...what we are facing is a revolutin an uprising against the globalists.Any person that views these statistics and is not very troubled by them is a....lizard brain.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait, are you accusing me of not being black??? or even worse, being white? :eek:
I am shocked you would marginalize my... culture like that.
you dam cracker. :)
You know damn well you is a pasty face white boy.
You are undoubtedly aware that it is not acceptable for pasty white boys to
APPROPRIATE "non-white" culture and that it is only permissible for a non white
to use the derogatory word for black that you used.
Therefore you is in violation of the political correctness mandated in this forum.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the State dept going rouge?

U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refugees Allowed In

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html

WASHINGTON — Despite repeated efforts by President Trump to curtail refugee resettlements, the State Department this week quietly lifted the department’s restriction on the number of refugees allowed to enter the United States.
The result could be a near doubling of refugees entering the country, from about 830 people a week in the first three weeks of this month to well over 1,500 people per week by next month, according to refugee advocates. Tens of thousands of refugees are waiting to come to the United States.

So far during the 2017 fiscal year, 45,732 people have been admitted, just a few thousand short of Mr. Trump’s proposed cap. Refugee groups now predict that entries into the United States could increase so rapidly that the total number of refugees admitted by Sept. 30, the end of the fiscal year, could exceed 70,000.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors