Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Between the very well outlined plan in the above flick about the war plan posted at NASA,
the feminization of our men and pushing of the gay agenda, and the evident actions of the "shadow gub'min"
this applies to all of Western society and civilization

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Between the very well outlined plan in the above flick about the war plan posted at NASA,
the feminization of our men and pushing of the gay agenda, and the evident actions of the "shadow gub'min"
this applies to all of Western society and civilization
Well outlined in Agenda 21 & Agenda 30. While I'm surprised because was caught up in the Matrix sleeping until recently, I doubt you were. David Icke was been warning us all for years.

Amazing how they manage to turn so many fools against their better interest by getting them to fight against each other & us rather than go after the true perpetrators.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
David Icke was been warning us all for years.
Indeed he has...if only he didn't have that damned accent..

Otay, time to make some popcorn and watch this flick when you can spare and hour or so.
I'm watching it as I write, published in \October, even has Alex Jones in it.
(BANNED) AmeriGeddon Movie Full Length Feature Film HD

There's a couple more I'll be posting later..enjoy..and be warned

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
caught up in the Matrix sleeping until recently, I doubt you were.

Rarely do sheep notice their surroundings while they graze..career, family, all the trappings of Maya
keep most from seeing past the (program) illusion.
I put my shades on (like in ' They Live')
and took the red pill long ago.

All the way back in high school, some friends were radicals,
progressive, liberal, some were straight laced conservative, normies.
To this day most of them still don't "get"
what I've always said, simplifying using poetic license, when faced/challenged with their
blind political and even religious dogma,
"It's all bullshit."

The deeper one goes down the wabbit hole the more :facepalm: that everything gets
I've been a glitch in their software ever since my bytes were thrown together...LOL

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ha1twUd6EdptqmCv9Nu_YQEN5CYna0CFEXlmgFbRn7c.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fake News..... this is SOP... the military draws up plans for the invasion of Canada......... you think they don't war game our enemies.

THAT IS THEIR JOB...... in peace time...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I was thinking they were trying to divert attention from CNN with it. Threat is Immediate - I took to mean Trump fell for the false flag of the Fitzgerald being blamed on NK.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking they were trying to divert attention from CNN with it. Threat is Immediate - I took to mean Trump fell for the false flag of the Fitzgerald being blamed on NK.
Naw FOX is just as much MSM as the rest...... spin even tilts left of center....
It's called propaganda.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naw FOX is just as much MSM as the rest...... spin even tilts left of center....
It's called propaganda.

Is that not what I said? Thought it was obvious.

Let us not forget that Trump's presidency might have been made in America, but it was conceived in Israel.

Israel wants it's war. What Israel wants, Israel gets.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's called propaganda.

Fox News was created by Australian-American media mogul Rupert Murdoch.
Rupert contributed between $1,000,001 to $5,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation,
attended a $2,700/plate fund raiser for Hillary
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rup...-for-hillary-fundraiser/2016/02/23/id/715742/
and
is a major donor to the Clintons.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/29/fox-is-one-of-the-biggest-donors-to-the-clintons/
Fox News' alleged conservative slant comes from Murdoch's hiring Roger Eugene Ailes who was an American television executive and media consultant. He was a founder and one-time Chairman and CEO of Fox News and the Fox Television Stations Group and allegedly a conservative.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Media and Politics is an incestuous Swamp..........

This is why Trump will be hated by all.... Pro Trumper' s and Never Trumps alternately.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Media and Politics is an incestuous Swamp..........

This is why Trump will be hated by all.... Pro Trumper' s and Never Trumps alternately.

I'll only hate Trump if he sells out America and starts a war so Israel can steal part of Syria, Hillary & Sorros can build their pipeline from Saudi to EU, & the Rothchild's & Dick Cheney's Genie Oil can thereby line their coffers by bathing in the blood of American lives lost in this goal.

I also expect him to do his level headed best best to drain DC of these pedophiles, murderers, and criminal Swamp creatures & force their prosecution. I'm the 1st to recognize he needs to live long enough to do that. I think he needs allies. I think he needs to authorize the formation of the Continental Militias that were proposed in February now so those of us in nanny states can exercise our constitutional right to bear arms in defense of our homes, communities, President and the Constitution Itself. Give me the tools I'll need to back him up & I gladly will should that become necessary.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll only hate Trump if he sells out America and starts a war so Israel can steal part of Syria, Hillary & Sorros can build their pipeline from Saudi to EU, & the Rothchild's & Dick Cheney's Genie Oil can thereby line their coffers by bathing in the blood of American lives lost in this goal.

I also expect him to do his level headed best best to drain DC of these pedophiles, murderers, and criminal Swamp creatures & force their prosecution. I'm the 1st to recognize he needs to live long enough to do that. I think he needs allies. I think he needs to authorize the formation of the Continental Militias that were proposed in February now so those of us in nanny states can exercise our constitutional right to bear arms in defense of our homes, communities, President and the Constitution Itself. Give me the tools I'll need to back him up & I gladly will should that become necessary.
The bigots........ he will piss off the most.......... You prove my point.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Report: Sanctuary City San Francisco to Pay Illegal Alien $190,000 Because Police Called ICE

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...d-ice-in-violation-of-citys-sanctuary-policy/

............and SF outlaws flavored e-juice......SF isn't liberal, it isn't progressive,it isn't enlightened it does the bidding of the corporate elite.....and spews idiotic leftist rhetoric to dimwits who are to stupid to peek behind the curtain. This is so mind numbingly illogical I thought it was written in the Onion,but then hey ....TIC....this is California.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors