Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
California was once the beacon to people looking to make their fortune, travelling in herds to go get that gold. Now that they've mined the hell out of it, seems all that's left are a bunch of axeholes and useless gold diggers. :p

As for POTUS being trash because he slapped some truth on the morons who pretended to be his friends turned a pair of bitch mouths badmouthing him - shit runs downhill. People always say 'don't stoop to their level'. Really? Who has that ever benefited? When an ex did ya wrong or you got bullied, which gave you more satifaction? Revenge - or 'living well'? When you have morons like isis running around acting like dicks, what really grinds the terrorists gears - leading by example? A hug? Or a swift ass kicking? Stooping to someone's level is effective, it speaks their language and gets their attention.

Compared to 'victims' like morning blow and co of a momentary tongue lashing via twitter that consumed all of 280 characters, who's the real trash? POTUS who is actually sticking to his promises best as congress will allow and who is donating his allotted $400k/yr salary to charity? Or a couple of yuppie hillbillies who managed to get a talk show? How much are they donating to charity exactly? Trump shlonged them again, as he usually does and the pussies can't take it.

Oh Trump is so vulgar. So what's that say about Joe Scarborough who was likely fucking around with Mika prior to his divorce, lied about any sort of romance with Mika then turned around and got engaged? So morning blow is a big fat fuckin liar. Par for the course. Where were all of morning blow's morals, was he the perfect gentleman in 2007 when he was trash talking fmr Sen. Thompson's wife saying 'you think she works the pole?'.

Guess it takes a pig to know one, or maybe morning blow forgot about that - or thought everyone else had. Fuck Joe Scarborough and his side piece.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think Holder is Telling his DS operatives to keep their mouths shut even though these jackasses are possibly making an attempt on the life of our POTUS DJT at the G20 summit & actively starting WW3.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ZygliA20170702A_low.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it was a general comment.......

But it does still lean. Left......

Nepotism especially incestuous nepotism rein in the halls of power. That's the way of the elites.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
The most right leaning news network according to numbers is also the most viewed.
this mainstream news bullcrap is just that bullcrap.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The most right leaning news network according to numbers is also the most viewed.
this mainstream news bullcrap is just that bullcrap.
On cable yes... but theI st watched news casts are still broadcast network.....

FOX may be the least left on cable of the biggies.... but they only out view one on one... they still are out viewed as a group. And Fwiw the FNC shows Hannity the Five Tucker and the rest are not even a Fox News shows... they are owned and produced by Fox Entertainment. The people who bring you The Simpsons..... those opinion shows are just aired on FNC.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On cable yes... but theI st watched news casts are still broadcast network.....

FOX may be the least left on cable of the biggies.... but they only out view one on one... they still are out viewed as a group. And Fwiw the FNC shows Hannity the Five Tucker and the rest are not even a Fox News shows... they are owned and produced by Fox Entertainment. The people who bring you The Simpsons..... those opinion shows are just aired on FNC.

All fox.

has fox broadcast this?

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - For years as a judge in Kentucky, Tim Nolan sat in judgment of others.

Now the former judge sits in jail, awaiting trial on explosive charges. Prosecutors say Nolan ensnared 17 victims, using money, drugs and threats to coerce women and juveniles into sex over a seven-year period.

The 70-year-old's descent from former district judge to accused sex offender has rocked northern Kentucky, where Nolan was long a fixture in political and legal circles in the suburbs across the Ohio River from Cincinnati. He was known as a champion for tea party causes.

Nolan maintains his innocence. His attorney, Margo Grubbs, says they plan to challenge the constitutionality of the state's human trafficking statute, calling it "vague" and "difficult to apply."

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lying-ore-militia-shooting-article-1.3284006?
FBI agent indicted, accused of lying about shooting at slain Oregon militia member LaVoy Finicum
An FBI agent has been indicted and accused of lying about firing shots at slain Oregon militia member LaVoy Finicum during a fatal roadside encounter, according to report.

A year-long investigation prompted charges of making a false statement with the intent to obstruct justice against the agent, the Oregonian reported.

He was not immediately identified pending a federal court appearance Wednesday in Portland.

Oregon state troopers noted multiple rifle casings where the FBI agents had been standing during the Jan. 26, 2016, shooting. During a later probe, the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office determined one agent fired two shots at Finicum’s pickup truck after it crashed into a snowbank. The team of federal agents then covered up the shooting by removing the casings, the sheriff alleged.

The initial shots the agent fired failed to hit Finicum, 54. He was fatally shot moments later when troopers opened fire.

One bullet struck his heart.
[Hazy's note: Mr Finicum was not armed at the time. He was shot as he reached to answer his cellphone]
l
Mainstream media?
Fake news?

not when one chooses to believe it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After posting the above Anon videos & Fitzgerald stuff I got brute force attacked. Was on The Donald & YT in other windows though so it may have been originated by someone over there.

Screwed that laptop & walked past Norton like it wasn't even there.

Working off different machine while I reformat & reload the OS that laptop. Beware.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After posting the above Anon videos & Fitzgerald stuff I got brute force attacked. Was on The Donald & YT in other windows though so it may have been originated by someone over there.

Screwed that laptop & walked past Norton like it wasn't even there.

Working off different machine while I reformat & reload the OS that laptop. Beware.
Use zonealarm free firewall and malwarebytes anti exploit if on a 'Doze box.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mainstream media?
Fake news?

not when one chooses to believe it.
Dude, why are you such an asshole?
If you google search: "FBI agent indicted, accused of lying about shooting at slain Oregon militia member LaVoy Finicum"
you'll find a whole page's worth of the story published in all kinds of media, conservative, mainstream, alt right, ETC.
Here's one you might like..but you'll have to actually read the story before running your mouth
(fingers...)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-agent-indicted-charges-lying-robert-lavoy-finicum-shooting/

As far as Mr Finicum being unarmed when he got shot I "choose to believe" the people who were with him
rather than the fed storm troopers who killed him.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All fox.

has fox broadcast this?

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - For years as a judge in Kentucky, Tim Nolan sat in judgment of others.

Now the former judge sits in jail, awaiting trial on explosive charges. Prosecutors say Nolan ensnared 17 victims, using money, drugs and threats to coerce women and juveniles into sex over a seven-year period.

The 70-year-old's descent from former district judge to accused sex offender has rocked northern Kentucky, where Nolan was long a fixture in political and legal circles in the suburbs across the Ohio River from Cincinnati. He was known as a champion for tea party causes.

Nolan maintains his innocence. His attorney, Margo Grubbs, says they plan to challenge the constitutionality of the state's human trafficking statute, calling it "vague" and "difficult to apply."

See what I mean? (probably not..) You run your mouth (fingers) before searching for the truth.
I suggest you find something more creative to do with your digits like pick your nose or shove them in your rectum
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/1...guilty-to-more-human-trafficking-charges.html
http://www.fox19.com/story/35212680/former-nky-judge-facing-human-trafficking-underage-sex-charges

You forfeit all your credibility

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, why are you such an asshole?
If you google search: "FBI agent indicted, accused of lying about shooting at slain Oregon militia member LaVoy Finicum"
you'll find a whole page's worth of the story published in all kinds of media, conservative, mainstream, alt right, ETC.
Here's one you might like..but you'll have to actually read the story before running your mouth
(fingers...)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-agent-indicted-charges-lying-robert-lavoy-finicum-shooting/

As far as Mr Finicum being unarmed when he got shot I "choose to believe" to believe the people who were with him
rather than the fed storm troopers who killed him.
Hmmm...an asshole who runs their mouth without knowing what they are talking about.......you must be talking about that little twit Cromwell....I ignored the twerp...If I wanted to hear mindless stupid shit I'd just turn on CNN or NPR....I mean being stupid is one thing but being lazy and stupid is insufferable....

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm...an asshole who runs their mouth without knowing what they are talking about.......you must be talking about that little twit Cromwell....I ignored the twerp...If I wanted to hear mindless stupid shit I'd just turn on CNN or NPR....I mean being stupid is one thing but being lazy and stupid is insufferable....

Huh... your reasoning to NOT watch CNN and the others is WHY I do watch them......

I spend more time reading/watching news from sources I disagree with than those I might agree with.......

Know thine enemy....and all that.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh... your reasoning to NOT watch CNN and the others is WHY I do watch them......

I spend more time reading/watching news from sources I disagree with than those I might agree with.......

Know thine enemy....and all that.....

so let me see if I understand you.....you watch a news outlet that has over and over again been proven to lie...who have conspired secretly with the DNC to steal the nomination of the democrat party as well as conspire to lie in order to put Clinton in the WH ,and to lie in order to make a profit...being a liar and conspiring to undermine free elections and the Republic is not a matter of differing political points of view..it's just fucking criminal and treasonous. this isn't a matter of listening to sources that you don't agree with this is a matter of listening to nonsense.as an American I have been subjected to state sponsored propoganda since grade school as an adult I have the choice to remain a mindless fucking sheep following the other mindless sheep or I can refuse to comply.....I have lived in the SF bay are for over 30 years..I am more schooled in leftist political thought and theroy than the vast majority of democrats in america..listening to CNN is a step down from Sesame Street.why would I do that when I can watch Elmo explain Islamic Jihad.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you forgot
White people
a white penis
white babbies(considering their support of Planned Parenthood they ain't too crazy about Black babbies either)
big cars
logic
the truth
History books
Education.
thinking
wikileaks
Orgasims
laughter
C&W music
blue collar America
ballot boxes
sharing the planet with other human beings.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so let me see if I understand you.....you watch a news outlet that has over and over again been proven to lie...who have conspired secretly with the DNC to steal the nomination of the democrat party as well as conspire to lie in order to put Clinton in the WH ,and to lie in order to make a profit...being a liar and conspiring to undermine free elections and the Republic is not a matter of differing political points of view..it's just fucking criminal and treasonous. this isn't a matter of listening to sources that you don't agree with this is a matter of listening to nonsense.as an American I have been subjected to state sponsored propoganda since grade school as an adult I have the choice to remain a mindless fucking sheep following the other mindless sheep or I can refuse to comply.....I have lived in the SF bay are for over 30 years..I am more schooled in leftist political thought and theroy than the vast majority of democrats in america..listening to CNN is a step down from Sesame Street.why would I do that when I can watch Elmo explain Islamic Jihad.
Yes. How do you know what you watch is true..... you take their word for it?

If i only watch Fox how do I know when they are lying without looking to other sources.....

If i only talk to people who agree with me.... does that then mean our views are proper? Imo it just mean we agree.

ISIS and ANTIFA therefore are not wrong.... because they and their followers agree.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. How do you know what you watch is true..... you take their word for it?

If i only watch Fox how do I know when they are lying without looking to other sources.....

If i only talk to people who agree with me.... does that then mean our views are proper? Imo it just mean we agree.

ISIS and ANTIFA therefore are not wrong.... because they and their followers agree.

I don't watch FOX either I haven't watched Television news for over 25 years...there are legitamate leftist thinkers and trying to lump CNN or NPR in with them is ridiculous...CNN isn't about differing thought...CNN is for people who don't want to think...as is FOX...as is ISIS as is ANTIFA.....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't watch FOX either I haven't watched Television news for over 25 years...there are legitamate leftist thinkers and trying to lump CNN or NPR in with them is ridiculous...CNN isn't about differing thought...CNN is for people who don't want to think...as is FOX...as is ISIS as is ANTIFA.....
Listen to talk radio?
Same thing only worse.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's all true, but I almost exclusively watch CNN. And it doesn't have anything to do with "differing opinion" as most of it is blatant lies.

As goes CNN so go the sheep. And since CNN does little of their own reporting, most of their reporting is "According to a New York Times(insert any liberal source) story published today............." a person gets the collective liberal media horseshit in one location. In fact, most of their "panels" are filled with reporters from all the liberal media outlets that they pass off as "experts".

For instance, Bobbi who claims to not watch "news" but does not reveal his "sources" very often parrots what I see on CNN, almost verbatim. And he doesn't know about stories that are generally not reported by liberal media. Like the recent Lavoy story.

Anyway, any person that has dealt with herd animals knows to keep a close eye out for the leaders of the herd because where they go, the herd follows. CNN represents the leaders of the herd quite well. On current events, I can nearly always know Bobbi's take before he says it, because I watch the "leaders" of the herd.

As a side note, I turned down offers for doing ratings polls. Neilson ratings. Because saying I watch CNN ,for ratings purposes, would give the wrong impression.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
H
That's all true, but I almost exclusively watch CNN. And it doesn't have anything to do with "differing opinion" as most of it is blatant lies.

As goes CNN so go the sheep. And since CNN does little of their own reporting, most of their reporting is "According to a New York Times(insert any liberal source) story published today............." a person gets the collective liberal media horseshit in one location. In fact, most of their "panels" are filled with reporters from all the liberal media outlets that they pass off as "experts".

For instance, Bobbi who claims to not watch "news" but does not reveal his "sources" very often parrots what I see on CNN, almost verbatim. And he doesn't know about stories that are generally not reported by liberal media. Like the recent Lavoy story.

Anyway, any person that has dealt with herd animals knows to keep a close eye out for the leaders of the herd because where they go, the herd follows. CNN represents the leaders of the herd quite well. On current events, I can nearly always know Bobbi's take before he says it, because I watch the "leaders" of the herd.

As a side note, I turned down offers for doing ratings polls. Neilson ratings. Because saying I watch CNN ,for ratings purposes, would give the wrong impression.

Have not had access to CNN for many years.
No cable and cancelled satellite about 10 years ago.

I do hit their website from time to time but watch no videos.
Just read. If they do not put it in a printed article I do not see it.

Same with all my other news sources, printed articles only.

LOL I do not even think I had heard of the Trump train until after the election.
I have been reading more news lately, Trump and his followers are very entertaining.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
H

Have not had access to CNN for many years.
No cable and cancelled satellite about 10 years ago.

I do hit their website from time to time but watch no videos.
Just read. If they do not put it in a printed article I do not see it.

Same with all my other news sources, printed articles only.

LOL I do not even think I had heard of the Trump train until after the election.
I have been reading more news lately, Trump and his followers are very entertaining.

I get my fake news from the boob tube while I'm doing indoor things.

I spend my internet time visiting real news sites.

That's my morning routine. Turn on CNN while I have a cup of coffee and work up a shit to get the days lies and morning shit out of the way. Turn on the computer to get real news during my second cup of coffee.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get my fake news from the boob tube while I'm doing indoor things.

I spend my internet time visiting real news sites.

That's my morning routine. Turn on CNN while I have a cup of coffee and work up a shit to get the days lies and morning shit out of the way. Turn on the computer to get real news during my second cup of coffee.
You are jut satisfying a mental illness generated need to feel outrage.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are jut satisfying a mental illness generated need to feel outrage.

LOL. Or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm identifying trends to be prepared for.

While I'm sure there are those that read the VU threads about anti-vaping propaganda and proposed legislation simply to be outraged, I read them to know what's coming and and to know what I can do to avoid it. Like making my own juice and having the supplies so at a minimum, I don't get taxed out the ass for juice.

Same same. ;)

The libtards tell ya what they are going to do, but ya have to listen to hear it.

You're the one that describes yourself as sad, disappointed, feel sorry, outrage and etc.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cut the cable years ago also... yet I still watch CNN and Fox live on youtube. Catch the morning news on antenna TV. And the rest by browsing various Web sites. No single source..... and I don't believe anything till confirmed by competing source. I watch\listen to Cspan.. I don't like being TOLD what politicians say...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Your fourth paragraph's raison d'etre:
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
- Mario Puzo

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
- Sun Tzu

“To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy.”
- Sun Tzu

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Anyway, any person that has dealt with herd animals knows to keep a close eye out for the leaders of the herd because where they go, the herd follows. CNN represents the leaders of the herd quite well. On current events, I can nearly always know Bobbi's take before he says it, because I watch the "leaders" of the herd....

unfortuneatly it is impossible to escape the 5 minute hates which pass for news in America. One doesn;t have to listen to CNN ....the mantras of unconciousness are as prevelant as the air we breathe,. as you say ...AP writes it ...the rest of the media parrots it.by mid morning it has seeped into the popular vocabulary as that days reality. it;s inescapable in a city of any size...the other thing that makes watching CNN so boring is that the propoganda is so blatant so transparent it's like watching a group of nitwits in lab coats dropping cheese into a maze full of rats strung out on street drugs. I mean hell I'd watch it if they just put a little effort out, if they just used a little imagination,but no... they hire these same pedestrian minds regurgatating they same inane con job.

I recall reading a book written by Farley Mowat the Canadian writer who was invited to what was then the USSR, for a confrence of "Northeren Writers" people who wrote about the Artic and above the artic circle.....While in the USSR he went into book stores and noticed they were all filled with books of goverment approved propoganda. He asked his Soviet counterparts about these so called books and they told him.....In Russia we say if you can't fall asleep,drink a bottle of Vodka.....if you still can't sleep drink a bottle of Vodka and beat yourself over the head with the books the goverment approves of,,,,,and if you still can't sleep open their books and read them. ...to me this describes CNN, and their ilk.....but thanks to a life of clean living and prayerfull devotion I can sleep quite well with just the bottle of Vodka.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Katy Tur: Trump Is Advocating Violence Against Reporters

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/07/03/katy-tur-trump-is-advocating-violence-against-reporters/

I love this........about a year ago I watched this chick's own ....well I guess you could say her father, who was a transgender....man/woman???? threaten to send Ben Shapiro home in an ambulance,because Ben Shapiro refused to aknowledge Bob Tur' switching his gender as anything more than Tur's own personal mental abberation.....

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why you can't depend on what that chief of police said about defending yourself:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article159394094.html

Miami judge rules Florida’s new Stand-Your-Ground law is unconstitutional
Florida’s updated “Stand Your Ground” self-defense law is unconstitutional, a Miami judge ruled on Monday.

Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Milton Hirsch ruled that lawmakers overstepped their authority in modifying the law this year to force prosecutors to disprove a defendant’s self-defense claim at a pre-trial hearing.

The judge ruled that under Florida’s constitution, that change should have been crafted by the Florida Supreme Court, not the Legislature.

“As a matter of constitutional separation of powers, that procedure cannot be legislatively modified,” Hirsch wrote in a 14-page order.

The ruling is a victory for prosecutors who have firmly opposed a law they believe makes it easier for defendants to get away with murder and other violent crime.

Hirsch’s ruling isn’t binding – other trial courts across Florida can follow the law if they choose. But it does get the ball rolling on the appeals process, and possibly getting the law reviewed by the Florida Supreme Court.

Sen. Rob Bradley, R-Fleming Island, told the Miami Herald he believes the Legislature acted lawfully.

“I would be surprised if this decision were upheld at the appellate level,” said Bradley, a former prosecutor who championed the modification of the already controversial “Stand Your Ground” statute passed over a decade ago. The change was pushed by the politically powerful National Rifle Association. Gov. Rick Scott signed the new law into effect in last month.

First passed in 2005, Florida’s controversial self-defense law has been criticized for fostering a shoot-first mentality – and giving killers a pass at justice. The law eliminated a citizen’s duty to retreat before using deadly force to counter an apparent threat.

More problematic for prosecutors, the law made it easier for judges — before ever getting to a jury — to dismiss criminal charges if they deem someone acted in self-defense.

The Florida Supreme Court later ruled that defendants, in asking for immunity from criminal prosecution, must be the ones to prove they were acting in self-defense.

In Miami-Dade, judges have thrown several high-profile murder cases after pre-trial immunity hearings, but have also allowed many more to go to a jury.

But the NRA-backed bill, passed in May despite fierce opposition by prosecutors and gun-control advocates, upended the legal framework.

Now, at those pre-trial hearings, prosecutors shoulder the burden of disproving a defendant’s self-defense claim. State Attorneys contended that it essentially forces them to unfairly to try the case twice, making it easier for criminals to skate on violent charges. Under the law, prosecutors must prove by “clear and convincing” evidence that a defendant was not acting in self-defense.

Hirsch found that the changes to the law were “procedural,” meaning only the Florida Supreme Court has the right to make them.
[ETC]

Who other than dumbshit libtard old ladies afraid for the "chillen" oppose "Stand your Ground"?
The prosecutors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors