Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does this hopefully mean your leaving for NZ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. Unfortunately my superiors require that I stay here for a while. Studying this declining civilization.
I would much rather be in NZ.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We recently discussed federal prohibition of gun ownership and confiscation when a citizen is considered as having a mental illness.

The 9th Circuit has added users of certain medical herbal meds to the above class.

9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Rules That Medical ******** Card Holders Can’t Buy Firearms
If you have a medical ******* card, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals says that you can’t buy a gun.

The court ruled 3-0 on Wednesday that a ban preventing medical ******* card holders from purchasing firearms is not in violation of the Second Amendment, the Associated Press reports. There are nine western states under the appeals court’s jurisdiction, including Nevada, where the case originated.

A lawsuit was filed in 2011 by Nevada resident S. Rowan Wilson after she tried to purchase a gun for self-defense and was denied based on a federal ban on the sale of guns to users of illegal drugs. Though ********* has been legalized in some places on a state-by-state basis, it remains illegal under federal law. The court maintained that drug use “raises the risk of irrational or unpredictable behavior with which gun use should not be associated.”

Wilson claimed that she doesn’t actually use ********, she simply obtained a card to show her support for its legalization. The appeals court agreed with guidelines from the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives that firearms sellers should assume that medical ******* card holders use it.

{moderators, please delete if necessary... }

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dc-metro-sued-rejecting-advertisement-172300802.html
DC Metro sued after rejecting an advertisement reprinting the First Amendment
A leading civil rights group in the United States is suing Washington, DC’s public transportation company after the organisation rejected advertisements featuring the First Amendment — the portion of the US Constitution that establishes freedom of speech in America.

“This case highlights the consequences of the government’s attempt to suppress all controversial speech on public transit property,” Arthur Spitzer, the legal director for the ACLU in Washington, said in a press release. “The First Amendment protects the speech of everyone from discriminatory government censher rejected ads included one from animal rights group PETA advocating for a vegan diet, one promoting the controversial book of far-right activist Milo Yiannopoulos, and another from women’s health care collective Carafem advertising a 10-week abortion pill.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't do a Preemptive Strike in Korea.....as we are currently technically At War with North Korea..... the war never ended..... we just stopped shooting each other.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I don't know if war was officially declared ? I think they called it a "police action" didn't they ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You may be correct. And we know how libtards are re proactive policing.....

You know the Korea thing is a lot like that Branch Davidian thing a few years back..... Maybe we should have elected Clinton.... kinda a 2 pronged Do-over.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SilkJ20170811_low.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't do a Preemptive Strike in Korea.....as we are currently technically At War with North Korea..... the war never ended..... we just stopped shooting each other.

Umm we were never technically at war with North Korea.
Did Congress declare war since we quit fighting there?

WW2 was the last official war we had.
All else have just been the US playing cops.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You may be correct. And we know how libtards are re proactive policing.....

You know the Korea thing is a lot like that Branch Davidian thing a few years back..... Maybe we should have elected Clinton.... kinda a 2 pronged Do-over.

Like the couple of Iraq wars?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where it came from not who said those exact words.

Might have voted for Tina Fey though.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like the couple of Iraq wars?
Naw... Hillaries career was built on cleaning up Bills messes...... Korea would just be another of those .

IRAQ is more a Bush family legacy...

Now 911... that is a Bill issue... if explosives were used they likely got installed during the rebuild after the 1993 WTC bombing......

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where it came from is a libtard TV political propaganda show..... SNL forgot how to be funny in the early 1980s.
From where it cam from.
Of course it was made fun of. LIbtards make fun of Contards just like Contards make fun of Libtards.
Or had you not noticed all the cartoons here making fun of Obama and Clinton?
As well as several making fun of Trump.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Japan Sends Surprise To US Fleet In Massive Show of Support For President Trump
20170811_160253.png

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shaking my head.

OFFICIALS: Federal Prosecutor Investigating Visa Fraud in Wasserman Schultz’s District Shot Himself in Head – But NO GUN Was Found
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...hultzs-district-shot-head-no-gun-found-scene/
Jesus Christ.....and there are some pinheads in this country who still think we have a free press......our press rivals Pravda on it's very worst day...the DNC has gone on nothing less than a massacre of people this election cycle.....we have allowed the DNC to drag us down into nothing more than a sleazy little banana boat nation..when political enemies are assassinated like this, and our press is sweeping it under the rug...you have to be some kind of scumbag to cast a vote for these people.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dc-metro-sued-rejecting-advertisement-172300802.html
DC Metro sued after rejecting an advertisement reprinting the First Amendment
A leading civil rights group in the United States is suing Washington, DC’s public transportation company after the organisation rejected advertisements featuring the First Amendment — the portion of the US Constitution that establishes freedom of speech in America.

“This case highlights the consequences of the government’s attempt to suppress all controversial speech on public transit property,” Arthur Spitzer, the legal director for the ACLU in Washington, said in a press release. “The First Amendment protects the speech of everyone from discriminatory government censher rejected ads included one from animal rights group PETA advocating for a vegan diet, one promoting the controversial book of far-right activist Milo Yiannopoulos, and another from women’s health care collective Carafem advertising a 10-week abortion pill.
I see MIlo and the ACLU are going after DC as well for trying to keep Milo's book adds illegally off their transit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We recently discussed federal prohibition of gun ownership and confiscation when a citizen is considered as having a mental illness.

The 9th Circuit has added users of certain medical herbal meds to the above class.

9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Rules That Medical ******** Card Holders Can’t Buy Firearms
If you have a medical ******* card, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals says that you can’t buy a gun.

The court ruled 3-0 on Wednesday that a ban preventing medical ******* card holders from purchasing firearms is not in violation of the Second Amendment, the Associated Press reports. There are nine western states under the appeals court’s jurisdiction, including Nevada, where the case originated.

A lawsuit was filed in 2011 by Nevada resident S. Rowan Wilson after she tried to purchase a gun for self-defense and was denied based on a federal ban on the sale of guns to users of illegal drugs. Though ********* has been legalized in some places on a state-by-state basis, it remains illegal under federal law. The court maintained that drug use “raises the risk of irrational or unpredictable behavior with which gun use should not be associated.”

Wilson claimed that she doesn’t actually use ********, she simply obtained a card to show her support for its legalization. The appeals court agreed with guidelines from the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives that firearms sellers should assume that medical ******* card holders use it.

{moderators, please delete if necessary... }
yeah..this is pretty frightening....pretty soon if you've sought out any help with dealing with life changing stress in your life they will take your guns....all this will accomplish is that people will not look for help to solve their problems ....they'll use their guns to solve their problems.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Trump haters are ill informed and are mistaking their 'pew pew' comments which belonged to Rand Paul when he 'took aim' at the tax code. After shooting it in one of his interviews he made finger guns and said that shit. Fwiw why all the hard little peepee's over whether someone has actually fired a gun or not? Like a bunch of 3rd graders.

Doooood, it was soooo kewl. Johnny shot a gun, he's a total badass. Woooooo. I bet he has a tattoo on his butt too. fap fap fap

What difference does it honestly make? It makes someone no more of a badass if they've fired a gun, hell kids do it all the time. It's not a 'skill' or a rite of passage to manhood and as such, means not having shot a gun means absolutely squat as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors