Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See what I mean about respect and manners?
Probably not.
But You should give a shit 'cause my buddy served in some real conflicts as opposed to the menial crap you did...
My buddy not only thinks you're funny, he thinks you're a full of shit poseur who maybe got clearance to wash trucks as a grunt
after you were sentenced by a judge to a 2 year stretch in the Army, and since he's an engineer as well as having worked in intelligence
I showed him some of your other posts and he said you're totally full of shit.
You can bullshit imbeciles like pulsevape but you aren't smart enough to bullshit people who are smarter and know more than you,
though it seems that assholes and fools running their ignorant mouths trying to sound like you know jack shit is epidemic here.

Your mans' clearance got stripped, that, in some circles is bad enough, junior.
Had his "sins" been as bad as Manning's there would have been an arrest. His violation(s)
only signaled a security risk so his clearance got suspended.

Go read the paperwork you may have signed again..if you actually signed shit, poseur.

LOL.

Does it make you feel better to make shit up?

You read a bullshit story with so called "experts" and talked to your buddy in the fucking air force. How fucking old is he, BTW.

And since you want to bash us that served in Desert Storm as "menial crap", I think I'll point out that we menial soldiers won that war in a few days. How many days did it take you to lose Nam? So, you can fuck off on that score.

And you can fuck off with the poser shit too. I don't need to prove anything to you just because the trap door on your old timey undergarments stuck up your ass.

How was that for respect?

il_fullxfull.363828858_gxs9.jpg

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what is bunk about the article. This and that being "illegal" if you hold a clearance. Reading wikileaks is not illegal.

So you didn't bother to actually read the article you claim is bunk just like you never bother to read anything..or your reading and comprehension is worse than you butt buddy pulsevape.
Moss said; "“As a matter of policy, clearance holders are not supposed to be accessing WikiLeaks or particularly viewing leaked classified documentation to which they were not otherwise already authorized access,” he said."

Not supposed to.
Now back up a bit:
"That obligation would include not promoting #MacronLeaks, the Wikileaks-led effort to release 20,000 emails from the presidential campaign of Emmanuel Macron before the French election"
Moss nor the rules in question do not make it illegal to read wikileaks
but the propagation of such while in the service of the US (even as a reservist) is not encouraged.
Posobiec did not propagate classified data.

Now that maybe, just maybe, you understand that:
a. The article does not claim that Posobiec violated the law
b. I only claimed to distrust anybody with a top secret security clearance
c. Your replies do not address either b or c and are therefore IRRELEVANT

Try to explain why anything you write is worth reading since you don't understand what you reply to...LOL nor have the desire to prove the veracity of your bullshit stories.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you didn't bother to actually read the article you claim is bunk just like you never bother to read anything..or your reading and comprehension is worse than you butt buddy pulsevape.
Moss said; "“As a matter of policy, clearance holders are not supposed to be accessing WikiLeaks or particularly viewing leaked classified documentation to which they were not otherwise already authorized access,” he said."

Not supposed to.
Now back up a bit:
"That obligation would include not promoting #MacronLeaks, the Wikileaks-led effort to release 20,000 emails from the presidential campaign of Emmanuel Macron before the French election"
but the propagation of such while in the service of the US (even as a reservist) is not encouraged.

a. The article does not claim that Posobiec wiolated the law
b. I only claimed to distrust anybody with a top secret security clearence
c. Your replies do not address either b or c.

Try to explain why anything you write is worth reading since you don't understand what you reply to...LOL
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say....you don't get out much do you Haze. you may wanna take a stroll on the beach...when you spend too much time with your head up your rabbit hole..it's hard to see the forrest from the trees.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

Does it make you feel better to make shit up?

You read a bullshit story with so called "experts" and talked to your buddy in the fucking air force. How fucking old is he, BTW.

And since you want to bash us that served in Desert Storm as "menial crap", I think I'll point out that we menial soldiers won that war in a few days. How many days did it take you to lose Nam? So, you can fuck off on that score.

And you can fuck off with the poser shit too. I don't need to prove anything to you just because the trap door on your old timey undergarments stuck up your ass.

il_fullxfull.363828858_gxs9.jpg

I do not make shit up, junior.
Your served (if at all, which I doubt seriously) in a Mickey Mouse made up war fought against a regime which the US propped up.

I cannot discuss what I may or may not have not done in 'Nam, Campuchea, Laos, or other places much closer to US or not,
and neither can my friend.

All I can say tittie boy is that both my friend and I are much older than you and just for that,
if you had actually served, or if your momma wasn't a Yankee whore and your daddy her pimp, or you some bastard orphan raised in a barn,
and they had bothered to teach you some manners and how to do shit other than groom horse dick you might know to show some respect.

Evidently they didn't..now you think that being a convict equals authority to speak bullshit and nobody will notice.
Fuck you..except I don't do bestiality.

Of course you're not going to prove anything you say, it's mostly bullshit so you can't, POSEUR.

BTW, I'm blocking you and pulsevape..neither of you assholes are civil enough to play with adults.
Stupid motherfucker, both Cromwell and EJ have more class than you idiots..At least they don't attack chicks for kicks.
I only see you when I get the urge to read bullshit and I just used the urge up.
You need some valium it's the only thing that will help you with that little problem you have...

If only you could forget that TIME, heh little man...

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your served (if at all, which I doubt seriously) in a Mickey Mouse made up war fought against a regime which the US propped up.

I cannot discuss what I may or may have not done in 'Nam, Campuchea, Laos, or other places much closer to US or not,

All I can say tittie boy is that both my friend and I are much older than you and just for that,
if you had actually served, or if your momma wasn't a Yankee whore and your daddy her pimp, or you some bastard orphan raised in a barn,
and they had bothered to teach you some manners and how to do shit other than groom horse dick you might know to show some respect.

Evidently you didn't..now you think that being a convict equals authority to speak bullshit and nobody will notice.
I'm blocking you and pulsevape..neither of you assholes are civil enough to play with adults.
BTW motherfucker, both Cromwell and EJ have more class than you idiots..At least they don't attack chicks for kicks.
I only see you when I get the urge to read bullshit and I just used the urge up.
hey by chance does your friend in the intelligence community resemble the taller guy whose standing...

tumblr_l88upavihi1qb3qkko1_500.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL..peach fuzz and tits and you talk shit..

Ooops, just figured out your problem..poor dude..Child abuse is a crime.
I truly dislike pedophilia...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL..peach fuzz and tits and you talk shit..

Ooops, just figured out your problem..poor dude..Child abuse is a crime.
I truly dislike pedophilia...
I had an uncle who was a Lieutenant Colonel in the air force...he flew in Vietnam, he flew for people he wan't supposed to talk about,,,and he never did...from Vietnam to his death 30 years latter he never talked about it...and then I see some nimrod shooting his mouth off about covert operations he may or may not have done on a public forum...to total strangers...at least once a week....yeah right rambo.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not supposed to.
Now back up a bit:

a. The article does not claim that Posobiec wiolated the law
b. I only claimed to distrust anybody with a top secret security clearence
c. Your replies do not address either b or c.

Try to explain why anything you write is worth reading since you don't understand what you reply to...LOL

Fuck you Hazy. I commented on your post, you didn't like what I had to say and you took it personal.

You're a cranky old man.

My very first sentence addressed b.

I think you over estimate what a clearance is, or means.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I cannot discuss what I may or may not have not done in 'Nam, Campuchea, Laos, or other places much closer to US or not,

Evidently you didn't..now you think that being a convict equals authority to speak bullshit and nobody will notice.

Of course you're not going to prove anything you say, it's mostly bullshit so you can't, POSEUR.

BTW, I'm blocking you and pulsevape..neither of you assholes are civil enough to play with adults.
Stupid motherfucker, both Cromwell and EJ have more class than you idiots..At least they don't attack chicks for kicks.
You need some valium it's the only thing that will help you with that little problem you have...

If only you could forget that TIME, heh little man...

LOL.

I know what you did in Nam. Acid. Lot's of it. You didn't pull "HazyShades" out of thin air. Charlie probably gave that name to ya while you were hanging at the Barker Ranch.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, Now that the libtards want to get rid of Washington and Jefferson too,

"Let's Blow Up Mount Rushmore" Says Vice

I think it's time to start renaming things that are now named Washington and Jefferson. You know, like streets, states, parks, cities and the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Capital of the USA. Washington DC.

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Let's start with the Capital cause the streets and such are easy; Unicorn lane, Rainbow road, Utopia Park.

I'm thinking something worldly to promote the globalist agenda. Something like "Earth City, DC". Can't drop the DC because there is an Earth City in MO.(Had to look it up). Yeah, it sucks but it's all I got right now, lol.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, Now that the libtards want to get rid of Washington and Jefferson too,

"Let's Blow Up Mount Rushmore" Says Vice

I think it's time to start renaming things that are now named Washington and Jefferson. You know, like streets, states, parks, cities and the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Capital of the USA. Washington DC.

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Let's start with the Capital cause the streets and such are easy; Unicorn lane, Rainbow road, Utopia Park.

I'm thinking something worldly to promote the globalist agenda. Something like "Earth City, DC". Can't drop the DC because there is an Earth City in MO.(Had to look it up). Yeah, it sucks but it's all I got right now, lol.
I find the left amussing like one long episode of the Simpsons,but they are getting old...I wonder just what kinds of miraculous things Americans could do with their time and energy if we didn't have to drag this deadwood alongside us..just let them starve.I get tired of waiting for them to evolve.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Edit: Apparently somebody at facebook complained that this video shows too much blood and guts.
So now FB keeps it from being embedded, makes you watch it on facebook after you click the warning:
"This video may show graphic violence or gore"

It is graphic, so much I figured the modfather might object.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://abcnews.go.com/International/truck-hits-pedestrians-busy-barcelona-street/story?id=49272618
At least 13 dead, 100 injured in Barcelona attack, 5 'terrorists' killed in police operation
Following a deadly vehicle-ramming attack in Barcelona Thursday afternoon -- which left at least 13 people killed -- a police operation was carried out 90 minutes south of the city in Cambrilla, during which five "terrorists" were killed, officials said.

Police said the operation was in response to a "possible terrorist attack."

Five "terrorists" were killed in the operation, but initially officials said four people were injured and one person was wounded and detained.

On Twitter, police said they "have killed the alleged perpetrators." Catalan police told ABC News that they believe the incident in Cambrils is related to the attack in Barcelona earlier Thursday.

Authorities confirmed early Friday morning, the explosive belts carried by the alleged terrorists, were fake.

"We work on the hypothesis that the terrorists killed in Cambrils would be related to the events in Barcelona and Alcanar," police said. Alcanar is the location of the earlier deadly house explosion that police said was believed to be connected to the Barcelona plot.

Also, Catalunya’s Emergency Services confirmed that in addition to the terrorists, five people were injured. One person is in critical condition, two are in serious condition and two more are in mild condition.

At least 13 people died and more than 100 were injured when the van slammed into pedestrians in Barcelona's Las Ramblas district.

The U.S. State Department said one American was injured in the attack, although it did not identify the individual. "We can confirm one U.S. citizen suffered minor injuries," a State Department official said. "We are monitoring the situation closely and stand ready to provide consular assistance to any affected U.S. citizens."

And men's college basketball teams from Oregon State, Clemson, Tulane, Arizona and Grand Canyon were in Barcelona at the time of the car attack, but all teams took to Twitter and said everyone was safe and accounted for.

Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said at a press conference Friday that four Australians were injured and one is unaccounted for. Greece's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said on its website that one Greek national was injured. And Belgium's Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs Minister Didier Reynders tweeted that one of its nationals was killed in the attack.

wo individuals have been detained in relation to the van incident, police said. One person is a Spanish national from Melilla and the other is from Morocco.

Neither of those detained was the driver of the van, police said. Police confirmed early Friday that they were still looking for the driver.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the Las Ramblas attack via its Amaq agency, according to the SITE Intelligence Group.

Catalonia's emergency services advised the community to "stay home" and "avoid going out."
[...]

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right in Brennans head
Unfortunately that probably wouldn't work..if only the solution to the idiocy was that simple.
Yup. Brennan should shut up instead of stoking the fires of selective culpability assignment.

[Edit: Content removed on advice of counsel]

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40965029
Trump defends 'beautiful' Civil War statues
US President Donald Trump has denounced the removal of "beautiful" Confederate statues amid a heated national debate about US race relations.

"Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments," he tweeted.

"You can't change history, but you can learn from it," he continued.

"Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish!" Mr Trump continued in a series of tweets on Thursday.
"The beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!"

[ETC.]

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, Terry Mc Aulife and Soros and the DNC manufacture a riot in Charolettesville....and what is the result...well first off the media ignores that the event was manufactured by them, and then gives carte blanche to the violence of the left, manufacturing the narritive that ANYONE the left calls a Nazi has their Constitutional right which in theroy come from God and not the state revoked. After watching for a year antifa and BLM both use violence over and over and over again...this latest escapade was the deep state giving legitamacy to leftist violence.... who can doubt for a minute that this last manufactured event that antifa and BLM will not feel they are entitled by the media to step up their use of violence to silence dissent we can look forward to an upswing in violence from the left...because who in the American media or congress will denounce them....

Horowitz: The Real Race War

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/16/horowitz-the-real-race-war/

Last edited:

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wolf Blitzer attempting to link Trump with Barcelona attack: Varney

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Things sure do get heated around here on occasion.

Jack Posobiec's association with Ezra Lavant's Rebel Media bothers me more than his security clearance. They have been driving the violent confrontation script since the beginning and were at the epicenter of Charlottesville while Gavin McGuinnes conveniently stood down his Proud Boys for that event. Yeah they were not partly responsible for manufacturing that event. Faith Goldy walkin w/ ANTIFA Thugs instead of the right just happened to be on that street corner. Perfectly believable.

Posobiec is right though. The left has severely overreach w/ Charlottesville. They now have publicly embraced ANTIFA violence. They will regret it. Bigly.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately that probably wouldn't work..if only the solution to the idiocy was that simple.
Yup. Brennan should shut up instead of stoking the fires of selective culpability assignment.

[Edit: Content removed on advice of counsel]
Brennan, McCabe, Rosenstein, Meullar are all running Allen Dulles' Kennedy Playbook right now with a side of Nixon Villification. If Brennan were to meet that fate, the rest would fold.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well that would indeed cause a war.
Eclipse on 8/21 across usa.

FEMA running BlackSky exercise 8/23 to prepare for civil unrest resulting from a major Blackout of Electrical & Communication Grids. If we ever had an EMP EVENT (Blamed on Korea) Markets would Crash, all banking would close for weeks, & USA would be like Venezuela in a week.

Figure unless Deep State White Hat Patriots do some selectively targeted assassinations to Avert a COUP, We are already SCREWED.

MSM has forfeited all credibility to stoke violence & embraced ANIFA "freedom fighters". RHINOs have endorsed them as well. False stories of resignations from Trump's Economic Buisness council Causing him to disband it were designed to crash markets. They cut electric, internet & banking & its all over.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, thoughts on Bannon leaving???
About time...... as I said at the start Bannon should never have been WH staff.....
He should have been a freelancer Ala A Newt or Hannity and a few others. You haven't heard the names of.... He was more valuable outside...... now that won't work.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About time...... as I said at the start Bannon should never have been WH staff.....
He should have been a freelancer Ala A Newt or Hannity and a few others. You haven't heard the names of.... He was more valuable outside...... now that won't work.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
President Pence?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, thoughts on Bannon leaving???

Bad news.

Bannon was non interventionist, anti-war. Now the warmongers have more of Trump's ear. Or, at least, there is less anti-war in Trump's ear.

I'm not sure why he thought he had to flap his lips and get himself fired. It's increasingly clear, he was leaking too. So he needed fired for flapping his gums, but it isn't good overall.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bad news.

Bannon was non interventionist, anti-war. Now the warmongers have more of Trump's ear. Or, at least, there is less anti-war in Trump's ear.

I'm not sure why he thought he had to flap his lips and get himself fired. It's increasingly clear, he was leaking too.
That could be a Trumped up accusation. IF he was leaking, it could have been strategic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors