Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bme1be5qhigz.jpg
the more things change...the more they stay the same

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True Colors of the Democrat Party at work sowing hatred & divide:

Shame of Detroit Ben Carson competes for House Negro of the Year Award
https://michronicleonline.com/2017/...n-competes-for-house-negro-of-the-year-award/

Indeed! Years of striving for social and legal EQUALITY, of allegations that the negro is kept under the white man's feet
then when a black man reaches the summit of his potential he's called a "house negro".
Why? Because the brain surgeon has a mind of his own and it's trained to root out diseases of the brain..
Diseases such as not being able to recognize that Donald Trump condemned all the players
including the white nationalists not just antifa and BLM when it is obvious that he did so and the language he spoke in is English.

The writer excuses his DISRESPECT when it is evident that what he needs do is educate himself (LOL...)
and maybe someday be able to understand that the only "house negro" in the house is he, the supposed "journalist"
who prefers to be biased rather than report the obvious truth:

The people the author represents don't want equality.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been busy assembling a new bed for my son..I missed this.
Did Bannon get canned by Trump or did he quit on his own?
Never mind..looked it up, unfortunately the first few hits were CNN :facepalm:
So Kelly axed Bannon who possibly represents all the people who voted for Trump..Oy Vei.
Yup, it's over

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Resigned two weeks ago when Kelley took over, but was asked to stay on for a while until Kelley got things under control. After Charlottesville, all agreed it is time.

Of course now that he is no longer muzzled in the administration, he now can become a powerful weapon in the Information War. He is back at Breitbart.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well since he said from beginning he was only in for 8 to 12 months...... he joined Trump last August.....

You do the math.... note current events... decide for yourself...

Me. I think Bannon handed Donald the resignation letter on day #1...... to be dated and exercised latter.

We will know soon....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT

If Terry McAuliffe is involved, you know it stinks to high heaven. He has already been proven in a lie about cached weapons being planted around Charlottesville. He'll probably be proven a liar about some stand down order sometime next week.

I think some big shit is about to break in regard to Wasserman-Schultz/Pakistani IT schlub bullshite and/or some Russian collusion sadz. That's why the MSM is acting like Trump is the reincarnation of Martin Bormann.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Liberals make crappy memes.
Well since he said from beginning he was only in for 8 to 12 months...... he joined Trump last August.....

You do the math.... note current events... decide for yourself...

Me. I think Bannon handed Donald the resignation letter on day #1...... to be dated and exercised latter.

We will know soon....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Breitbart has been seriously tiptoeing lately. Bannon will bring back the fire like no one else & will now be free to ratchet up pressure & press for truth in laying the ground for proceeding to drain swamp. (If they don't kill Trump first).

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Liberals make crappy memes.

Breitbart has been seriously tiptoeing lately. Bannon will bring back the fire like no one else & will now be free to ratchet up pressure & press for truth in laying the ground for proceeding to drain swamp. (If they don't kill Trump first).

Good luck with that!

I BAM

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson
Replaced by Pregnant Black Woman

Aug 18 2017

The campaign to eradicate memorials to any historical figures liberals consider not to have been
in compliance with their ideology is mainly about symbolism — and symbolism couldn’t be
any more perfectly emblematic of what America is being transformed into than this:

pregnant-black-woman-statue.jpg

Activists lifted a modern sculpture depicting a pregnant African-American “Lady Liberty”
onto the pedestal where a monument to Confederate Generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson
was removed overnight.

The new statue is not sanctioned by the City of Baltimore which owns the site,
but there was no immediate action to remove it by police or city officials.

The competently executed statues of Lee and Jackson were products of a culture that honored great men.
The new statue is a product of what American culture is becoming:
In the Age of the Welfare State, victory is achieved not with cannons and courage, but with pregnant bellies and dependency.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Aug 18 2017

The campaign to eradicate memorials to any historical figures liberals consider not to have been
in compliance with their ideology is mainly about symbolism — and symbolism couldn’t be
any more perfectly emblematic of what America is being transformed into than this:

Activists lifted a modern sculpture depicting a pregnant African-American “Lady Liberty”
onto the pedestal where a monument to Confederate Generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson
was removed overnight.

The competently executed statues of Lee and Jackson were products of a culture that honored great men.
In the Age of the Welfare State, victory is achieved not with cannons and courage, but with pregnant bellies and dependency.
The statue of the pregnant black woman they placed there was destroyed the other day by those that did not appreciate the substitution. Saw pics of it toppled, but can't remember where.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Aug 18 2017

was removed overnight.

FAKE NEWS

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We may have a serious shot at a third and even fourth party to win the whitehouse next election cycle....I mean this whole charoletville thing was an orchestrated piece of theater and most of the country is to dumb to see it. But there are alot of people ready to walk away from the DNC/RNC con game.....the rank and file republicans I think would lynch the GOP leadership if they knew they wouldn't go to jail for it...and the stealing of the nomination from Bernie Sanders has woken up quite a few democrats.....of course the Trump presidency has shown the world just how much power the deep state has to destroy an outsider,and he is being crucified in order to show who real runs the country.but that very crucifiction maybe what makes alot of people finally give up on the two parties.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Aug 18 2017

was removed overnight.

I think Lee was an amazing man....one of the things he said which always stayed with me is something like...."It is good that war is so terrible least we come to love it too much"
and Jackson was a great general...

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If Terry McAuliffe is involved, you know it stinks to high heaven. He has already been proven in a lie about cached weapons being planted around Charlottesville. He'll probably be proven a liar about some stand down order sometime next week.

I think some big shit is about to break in regard to Wasserman-Schultz/Pakistani IT schlub bullshite and/or some Russian collusion sadz. That's why the MSM is acting like Trump is the reincarnation of Martin Bormann.
yeah the fact that the whole thing was staged to illicit a Pavlovian response from Americans has been totally swept under the rug....Americans don't want to hear they were played like a cheap fiddle.

its-easier-to-fool-people-than-to-convince-them-they-have-been-fooled.jpg

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Him lying about his chopper getting hit by an RPG in Iraq made me dislike him, especially because I was there. Making up bullshit to compensate for "coolness" is almost as gayer as 2 boys kissing in church. Even gay people be like "I ain't no Anderson Cooper.. I ain't that gay".

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We may have a serious shot at a third and even fourth party to win the whitehouse next election cycle....I mean this whole charoletville thing was an orchestrated piece of theater and most of the country is to dumb to see it. But there are alot of people ready to walk away from the DNC/RNC con game.....the rank and file republicans I think would lynch the GOP leadership if they knew they wouldn't go to jail for it...and the stealing of the nomination from Bernie Sanders has woken up quite a few democrats.....of course the Trump presidency has shown the world just how much power the deep state has to destroy an outsider,and he is being crucified in order to show who real runs the country.but that very crucifiction maybe what makes alot of people finally give up on the two parties.

#truth

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Aug 18 2017

was removed overnight.

fuck Baltimore leave it to burn itself to the ground...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Expect Us!
Expect who exactly? Anybody can go to a costume shop or online, buy a Guy Fawkes mask and download a virtual voice..
In this video one of many Anonymouses urges that Americans
don't let big brother turn us against each other..as if we weren't already divided.

We know one of the big things dividing Americans now is the removal of confederate monuments.
So here is an article about "Anonymous plans to plans to take down Confederate monuments in Lakeland, 10 other sites"

http://wfla.com/2017/08/18/anonymou...ederate-monuments-in-lakeland-10-other-sites/

... in this video Anonymous threatens that they are "coming for those who have aligned themselves with the Ku Klux Klan,
with Nazism, and with white supremacy" but they leave out Antifa, BLM, and numerous other self declared
troublemakers and enemies of freedom.

These are not the Anonymous I know and love. They too have been coopted by the bad guys.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Expect Us!
Expect who exactly? Anybody can go to a costume shop or online, buy a Guy Fawkes mask and download a virtual voice..
In this video one of many Anonymouses urges that Americans
don't let big brother turn us against each other..as if we weren't already divided.

We know one of the big things dividing Americans now is the removal of confederate monuments.
So here is an article about "Anonymous plans to plans to take down Confederate monuments in Lakeland, 10 other sites"

http://wfla.com/2017/08/18/anonymou...ederate-monuments-in-lakeland-10-other-sites/

... in this video Anonymous threatens that they are "coming for those who have aligned themselves with the Ku Klux Klan,
with Nazism, and with white supremacy" but they leave out Antifa, BLM, and numerous other self declared
troublemakers and enemies of freedom.

These are not the Anonymous I know and love. They too have been coopted by the bad guys.

Correct, some of the accounts were taken over by Deep State to produce disinformation & confusion. New accounts were created & warnings were given. New accounts are constantly being created.

As with any video you have to discern which messages are reasonable, and which are not. I still try to watch them just to see what might be put forth.

Ones youtube recommends are rarely useful,

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors