Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Considering the Republicans penchant for stars I figure that had Palin been the presidential candidate and McCain the VP candidate that Obama would have lost.
And no we are not changing the constitution so that Ahnuld can become president like Hatch and some others wanted.
Before they decided that he was not really a Republican after all :)
Man you just gotta love it!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL Wailin Palin lost it for McCain.
Wuz going to vote for him if not for Palin.
Voted Libertarian instead.

good that you can separate your dislike for him from the reasonableness of his stance on the HC bill.
I voted libertarian also....
but i did think Palin was the only thing that gave him a chance..... but yeah don't really like her either. Or I do like some of the stuff she says and supports. .. just can't stand hearing her.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KNbKR9rqAUFfhkmzCBlk6ngrSBtrhWov2kVPh9M1pRU.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah but Milo IS still appearing at CSU Fullerton on Halloween!!!
He is still appearing at Berkeley tomorrow at 12n and paying travel expenses of all attendees who traveled to attend. He has invited ANTIFA to try & disrupt, but hopes they will not. All in video above.

Student organization & Milo suing Berkeley.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is still appearing at Berkeley tomorrow at 12n and paying travel expenses of all attendees who traveled to attend. He has invited ANTIFA to try & disrupt, but hope they will not. All in video above,
But... what has changed with the Berserkly PD policy allowing the spoiled children to riot like last time?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard Milo express confidence in them... but he didn't really say why.
He also says there will be pleasant surprises for attendees and I have no doubt security contingencies were a major consideration in planning that included a possible if not probable Police Stand down. Milo and Cernovich are major ANTIFA targets and neither would venture into Berkeley without knowing they were ready to handle any contingency.

Be great if Trump had a surprise waiting for ANTIFA & swept the whole lot of them up. Doubt it will happen, but it would be nice.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Warriors Plan Washington D.C. Trip After Donald Trump Revokes White House Invite

Trump is anti Football?
How unamerican....

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They assure Milo they will be out in force for tomorrows event and do their job but as always, Only Time Will Tell.
I guess that depends on if the THEY are brass or actual cops........ Granted it's Berkley... but i still think the cops will be cops if allowed to do so.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm definitely attending the Fullerton event... on Halloween...

Halloween... the 1 day a year wearing a mask is 'acceptable'... seems like a weird day for this.
Still, I wouldn't miss it. :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But... what has changed with the Berserkly PD policy allowing the spoiled children to riot like last time?
As someone who has lived in Berkeley and lives next door to it.....I wouldn't trust that basket of snakes as far as I could throw them.....maybe the threat of Jeff Sessions investigating them or the rich taxpayers in the hills threatening them to squash violence ...but seriously they are lunatics and I wouldn't trust them anymore than I'd trust the UC administration.... remember folks who runs the UC system.....

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The thing I find hysterical about Krapernick is he grew up in a rich white family with more white privledge than 80% of white America I think he's just trying to buy some street creds to hide his bourgoise life. Ben Carson knows far more about the mean streets of the Public Housing projects and what goes on in them than krapernick.

The low talent little weasel tried to 'racism blackmail' the NFL. Turns out no team needs to sign an... activist.

Now he plays left couch cushion on Sundays...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It appears that Trump has fired up a 'thing'.

Athletics Catcher Bruce Maxwell Becomes 1st MLB Player to Kneel for Anthem

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It appears that Trump has fired up a 'thing'.

Athletics Catcher Bruce Maxwell Becomes 1st MLB Player to Kneel for Anthem
Since when has disrespecting the flag of the country that has given you the opportunity to make millions off a fucking game you love Donald Trumps fault . These guys make me sick . You hate Trump ok that's your right . Finding the American flag offensive get the fuck out and go play in the Mexican or Japanese league fuck these assholes .left or right at least respect the fact men died for that flag to give you what you have . You don't have to agree with everything but we are all under it if your not get out we don't need you . Fucking bullshit privileged millionares.Disgusting !!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But you must admit a far better way to protest than burning the flag or otherwise defacing it.

Call me strange but I do not offer worship to physical objects.
Nor blindly follow any government or organization.
Nor am I much into symbolism.
I am pretty much truly independent with no heroes.

But I do find the whole thing interesting.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But you must admit a far better way to protest than burning the flag or otherwise defacing it.

Call me strange but I do not offer worship to physical objects.
Nor blindly follow any government or organization.
Nor am I much into symbolism.
I am pretty much truly independent with no heroes.

But I do find the whole thing interesting.
Its simple respect Crom . Salute the rank not the man if you like . Its the moral breakdown of society . We loose basic respect all is lost .

You can have your opinion . Or not respect symbolism that's your choice and it's fine I'm sure you don't hold doors open for people . And let your dog shit on other people's lawns . I'm sure you steal other people's property because you don't believe in material things or anyone's ownership .

It's the excuse makers that make this a "thing" everyone is a victim, pretty soon it will be that way . Hope your interest in your kids future is great entertainment for ya buddy . Let the rapes and disrespect of human life begin . Let's see how low we can go because we don't like our elected official . Fuck the laws fuck the people fuck the dead fuck values .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its simple respect Crom . Salute the rank not the man if you like . Its the moral breakdown of society . We loose basic respect all is lost .

You can have your opinion . Or not respect symbolism that's your choice and it's fine I'm sure you don't hold doors open for people . And let your dog shit on other people's lawns . I'm sure you steal other people's property because you don't believe in material things or anyone's ownership .

It's the excuse makers that make this a "thing" everyone is a victim, pretty soon it will be that way . Hope your interest in your kids future is great entertainment for ya buddy . Let the rapes and disrespect of human life begin . Let's see how low we can go because we don't like our elected official . Fuck the laws fuck the people fuck the dead fuck values .

One must earn MY respect.
Trump has not done that. And neither have the current congressional bodies.
Respect cannot be demanded.
Obedience can.
Which way are you?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since when has disrespecting the flag of the country that has given you the opportunity to make millions off a fucking game you love Donald Trumps fault . These guys make me sick . You hate Trump ok that's your right . Finding the American flag offensive get the fuck out and go play in the Mexican or Japanese league fuck these assholes .left or right at least respect the fact men died for that flag to give you what you have . You don't have to agree with everything but we are all under it if your not get out we don't need you . Fucking bullshit privileged millionares.Disgusting !!!

This is not about a disagreement with Trump, because there are at least a thousand other ways other than kneeling during the National anthem as a way to voice your disapproval with the Trump administration....It is not about young Black men being targeted with violence by the police,becuase that is a myth like Mike Brown was a myth an even casual glimpse through FBI crimes stats reveal that young Black men are not being targeted by the police with murder...so what we have is another national "hand up don't shoot" myth being pushed as reality.....So what is the point..the point is shit on America..to delegitamize it, to drag it through the mud, to revile it in order to dismantle it's Constitution and institutions. or as Obama said "Radically Transform" America, or as Antonio Gramsci the Italian Communist called it Cultural Marxisim...I suppose that is the NFL's right to do so, and it is our right to delegitamize,and revile the NFL within our culture, to not simpley punish it, and then reward it once it display a token contrition,but to utterly destory it and the people who make up the NFL...if they want to be a political force then they should suffer the same fate as Hilary Clinton and be sent to wander the woods babbeling to themselves with their abused wives in tow like Huma and Hilary.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One must earn MY respect.
Trump has not done that. And neither have the current congressional bodies.
Respect cannot be demanded.
Obedience can.
Which way are you?

I understand you like to disagree for the sake of disagreement to show what a free thinker and how smart you are Cromwell . Your very good at it , but you really come off as a real fool . You know exactly what I'm talking about but you want to come off as a revolutionary. Next time a cop pulls you over take a shot at him you don't know him he hasn't earned your respect his badge is a symbol. You don't believe in that ! I'm guessing you haven't held a job for any period of time . You certainly believe in handouts and law breaking invaders of our country .

We all know which one you are . Your the destroyers of American life . Destroyers of freedom . Your a globalist pawn feed by your ego .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand you like to disagree for the sake of disagreement to show what a free thinker and how smart you are Cromwell . Your very good at it , but you really come off as a real fool . You know exactly what I'm talking about but you want to come off as a revolutionary. Next time a cop pulls you over take a shot at him you don't know him he hasn't earned your respect his badge is a symbol. You don't believe in that ! I'm guessing you haven't held a job for any period of time . You certainly believe in handouts and law breaking invaders of our country .

We all know which one you are . Your the destroyers of American life . Destroyers of freedom . Your a globalist pawn feed by your ego .

You still cannot tell the difference between obedience and respect.
I could obey the cop out of obedience not respect.
Cause to not obey him would cause a lot of trouble for me.

does one not post prohibited things on here out of respect or obedience for fear of being banned?
Prolly some of both but mostly obedience I think.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You still cannot tell the difference between obedience and respect.
I could obey the cop out of obedience not respect.
Cause to not obey him would cause a lot of trouble for me.

does one not post prohibited things on here out of respect or obedience for fear of being banned?
Prolly some of both but mostly obedience I think.
So respect is obedience in your eyes ? And only the weak obey ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So respect is obedience in your eyes ? And only the weak obey ?

Nope. they are different things.
I hope you one day understand the difference.

Do you obey laws out of respect or obedience?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. they are different things.
I hope you one day understand the difference.

Do you obey laws out of respect or obedience?
Both
Call it whatever you want Cromwell . Disrespecting the flag disrespects every person who died and sacrificed body parts for it . Its simple you can't obey or respect , go away and don't expect respect or obedience in return , it's human nature not a political stance
The flag is the symbol of us as a people . I understand you don't believe in symbols that does not make you right not to respect .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

For Godsakes Aurthur Crumie doesn't think....he's a walking bag of threadbare leftist chliches and intellectually bankrupted claptrap that even the average third worlder with a 2nd grade education have abandoned...he is not a thinker free or otherwise you pull on his ear and it's a rehash of corporate propoganda ala NPR and CNN pours out verbatim...I mean I'm a silver back now, and the shit comming out of Crumies mouth was passe by the time I could buy a legal drink...Even the old hippies of the 60's who've napalmed their brain cells with the various conncotions of street labs, have come to evolve farther than neo-marxist sound bites Crummie throws around like used condoms.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For Godsakes Aurthur Crumie doesn't think....he's a walking bag of threadbare leftist chliches and intellectually bankrupted claptrap that even the average third worlder with a 2nd grade education have abandoned...he is not a thinker free or otherwise you pull on his ear and it's a rehash of corporate propoganda ala NPR and CNN pours out verbatim...I mean I'm a silver back now, and the shit comming out of Crumies mouth was passe by the time I could buy a legal drink.
Ha ha ! It's almost fun to see what idiotic excuse he has for what he spews . Everyone knows he does not believe what he says he does it for himself to be different. He's like McStain a Mavirick !

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha ! It's almost fun to see what idiotic excuse he has for what he spews . Everyone knows he does not believe what he says he does it for himself to be different. He's like McStain a Mavirick !

Wouldn't be the word I'd use.

Cromwell would complain the patriot above is not saluting.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Crummie is typical of the left...once the left saw they were able to silence debate with merely calling people a racist it did a couple of things...first they didn't have to listen to dissenting views and so they never had to engage their intellect to refute dissenting views, they became intellectually lazy...at first...but now it has regressed to the point where they have the euqivelant of intellectual Ercetile Dysfunction...there lack of using their intellects and relying on the race card has made their intellect atrophied....it has arrived at the point their brains are so flaccid and their ability so small to develop them that they have chosen violence rather than thinking to challenge dissent.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Milo and other speakers were out of Berkeley within 1/2 hour of showing up! I'd be pissed if I traveled to see that.

Did you hear them speak?

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Talking about Trump again?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agencies reject records requests in Charlottesville crash
http://www.toledoblade.com/City-Desk/2017/09/21/Agencies-reject-records-requests-in.html

They are locking down info because they know their false flag lies were being exposed. How many people know Heather Heyer was never hit by the challenger but was knocked or pushed to the ground by the leftist cucks who participated in staging the scene of the crash & died of a heart attack because she was obese?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors