Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

k4prez

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A United Democratic Party Surges To A Massive Lead On 2018 Generic Congressional Ballot
1060x600-c5db08292c4dee2261825e2210f5c945.jpg

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/10...e-lead-2018-generic-congressional-ballot.html

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your not paying attention!
I am too! LOL,
I must have blocked whoever you're directing that to..
Question: Which reddit sub are you posting the above pages from?
'cause I can't see type that small...looking at Donald now

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am too! LOL,
I must have blocked whoever you're directing that to..
Question: Which reddit sub are you posting the above pages from?
'cause I can't see type that small...looking at Donald now
Assumed you save the image and zoom like I do when they post them

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Patented military secrets"...

That's an oxymoron. If something is patented, it is intrinsically not a secret. I would think Julian is smart enough to know that.
There are secret patents under the national secrecy provisions. Unfortunately many publicly filed patents are declared secret and re-aligned to preferred vendors.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
K4

Did you read them Hazy? They make you want to believe!

https://8ch.net/pol/res/10761072.html
Ha! I already believe. You must be trying to feed somebuddy the red pill.

Nah, didn't read your posts of the pages,
I can't see that small unless I put my coke bottle bottoms uberglasses on
over my regular bifocals..that's why I wanted to know where in reddit but I see
you went to the source 8ch...
Cool, thanks.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha! I already believe. You must be trying to feed somebuddy the red pill.

Nah, didn't read your posts of the pages,
I can't see that small unless I put my coke bottle bottoms uberglasses on
over my regular bifocals..that's why I wanted to know where in reddit but I see
you went to the source 8ch...
Cool, thanks.
8ch is where I found it.

I hear ya. That why I save all that small stuff, haul it into photo program and zoom in.

So what do you think of posts?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are secret patents under the national secrecy provisions. Unfortunately many publicly filed patents are declared secret and re-aligned to preferred vendors.
Not to mention that Assange may well mean, besides those "secret patents", the secret software
Hillary facilitated to the Saudis

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't understand why the FBI is not under investigation...I can't understand why there isn't anyone in congress standing up and screaming about the massive corruption of the FBI.....it's like we've become a bananna boat nation where corruption is being legitamized as normal....Comey should be sitting in a jail cell by now.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure we do. This is plenty to celebrate.

170727-hillary-clinton-book-mn-0710_355921c6f3c19d87fb2a3fa8a72a5f2c.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
Well in that regard yes..if the Hag had got into office we'd already be living in a near Soviet era state...the economy would have been handed over to the globalist the borders would have been dissolved, the internet would be shut down, guns would have been confiscated, and political dissent would be very very dangerous.
On the other hand I don't see a whole lot of nationalist coming out of Trump I see him putting shitload of attention and resources into forgien arenas,,I see him selling out on DACA..I see him not taking on election fraud.I don't see him enforcing our immigration laws, just an occasional bust for photo ops...I see more posturing than progress....4th deminsion chess is all well and good but so is putting some serious hurt on people...He needs to start treating the DNC like he does NK

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Federal judge temporarily halts third Trump travel ban
http://thehill.com/regulation/court...udge-temporarily-halts-third-trump-travel-ban

Obama's Hawaii Judge cited the NFL Players taking a knee in his 40 page decision. This dirty ass judge needs impeachment & perhaps some jail time!
Total sell out..Thing is I'm not sure the judge has jurisdiction to be judging Trump's travel ban.
It's an iffy situation given how badly the law has been convoluted..But given the Commander in Chief
has been advised to keep those folks from enemy nations out of the US...
and given that any challenges to Trump's decision have been filed by people with no probable cause to complain about..
Very iffy...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Total sell out..Thing is I'm not sure the judge has jurisdiction to be judging Trump's travel ban.
It's an iffy situation given how badly the law has been convoluted..But given the Commander in Chief
has been advised to keep those folks from enemy nations out of the US...
and given that any challenges to Trump's decision have been filed by people with no probable cause to complain about..
Very iffy...
Hawaii hasn't taken any refugees so there is no affected class to rule on. Case is without merit. Dems are judge shopping.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its that creepy feeling you get looking into the eyes of a prolific sociopathic Serial Killer!
More or less...more like the creepy feeling you get when you see a satanist about to sacrifice a child.
Just don't look into her eyes w/o your shades on.

PS. Word is somebody fucked up in Vegas BIG TIME and offing the 5 is not going to be enough.
Keep eyes and ears open...watch for fbi/anon in the next couple of weeks..maybe sooner

It's sort of like involving Ruby's crowd in the JFK thing. They never learn

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More or less...more like the creepy feeling you get when you see a satanist about to sacrifice a child.

PS. Word is somebody fucked up in Vegas BIG TIME and offing the 5 is not going to be enough.
Keep eyes and ears open...watch for fbi/anon in the next couple of weeks..maybe sooner

If the union pics of Campos propped up didn't tip that I don't know what would.

Link?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I mean how the fuck does this happen?..how the fuck do 5 witnesses get assassinated and nobody in Congress is screaming for scalps....if ISIS had done this they wouldn't go around wacking witnesses they'd be bragging about it...this is either a false flag or one giant fuck up by the FBI gone wrong and they are covering their asses....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean how the fuck does this happen?..how the fuck do 5 witnesses get assassinated and nobody in Congress is screaming for scalps....if ISIS had done this they wouldn't go around wacking witnesses they'd be bragging about it...this is either a false flag or one giant fuck up by the FBI gone wrong and they are covering their asses....
Some might be in protective custody.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take my word with a grain of salt and watch. (sorry)
The security guard ain't shit. Think "Vegas"... they should know better by now.
They'd be better off hiring former KGB in Miami Beach.
Was referring to the others in the union. Looked like they were right out of Goodfellas.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent question with the FBI guy they got there & McCabe in charge of investigation.
This still doesn't answer the question about how everybody in our political class is standing by and watching people disappear and they are not demanding answers.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well in that regard yes..if the Hag had got into office we'd already be living in a near Soviet era state...the economy would have been handed over to the globalist the borders would have been dissolved, the internet would be shut down, guns would have been confiscated, and political dissent would be very very dangerous.
On the other hand I don't see a whole lot of nationalist coming out of Trump I see him putting shitload of attention and resources into forgien arenas,,I see him selling out on DACA..I see him not taking on election fraud.I don't see him enforcing our immigration laws, just an occasional bust for photo ops...I see more posturing than progress....4th deminsion chess is all well and good but so is putting some serious hurt on people...He needs to start treating the DNC like he does NK

It's not just the DNC he's fighting, it's the RNC and the deep state. I'm surprised he's even still alive.

I didn't think he could beat them. I was just hoping he'd open some eye's, wittingly or unwittingly. Maybe he has or will. Trump was always just a POSSIBLE start.

The country is bankrupt and Trump nor anyone else was ever going to even try to fix it. It was never discussed pre-election by anybody. Chaos is coming regardless of anything else. Don't burn out yet. There is lots of hate and discontent yet to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors