Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DQSqKrqWkAAJTIP.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Memes are just jokes....PERIOD!! If you want to interpret them as something different then you have a problem, not the rest of us. If they offend you then maybe it is time for you to leave this thread, because I don't think they will stop any time soon.

Keep the memes coming ..... I enjoy them!!

:blowkiss:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cons control both houses of congress and the presidency and still they whine about liberals?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Trump wants to start a private spy agency with Erik Prince and Ollie North to go after the deep state? You think he would have learned from his appointments not to trust these establishment guys but I guess not.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DNC Chair Perez joins Democratic senators in calling for Al Franken's resignation
  • Nine Democratic senators are urging Sen. Al Franken to resign amid sexual misconduct allegations.
  • The Minnesota Democrat vehemently denies the latest accusation against him — by a woman who says he tried to forcibly kiss her in 2006.
  • A Senate ethics investigation into Franken's behavior is already taking place.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/06/ano...nken-of-sex-misconduct-senator-denies-it.html

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Memes are just jokes....PERIOD!! If you want to interpret them as something different then you have a problem, not the rest of us. If they offend you then maybe it is time for you to leave this thread, because I don't think they will stop any time soon.

Keep the memes coming ..... I enjoy them!!

0B062911-23A7-46ED-B83F-E1CC695118EF.jpeg
This meme is NOT a joke.
derpy, yet serious

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Trump wants to start a private spy agency with Erik Prince and Ollie North to go after the deep state? You think he would have learned from his appointments not to trust these establishment guys but I guess not.
Ollie North? LMFAO.
Religious Right's lobbying efforts no doubt?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aumaURn6UPr6rqvbHQUls2myTNn--unwBYku4VN2e7E.jpg

Good sign it was right decision.

Ah, Trump as an Israhole firster is a good decision? Fuck Israhole. It doesnt do the US a fucking damn bit of good to be Israholes lap dog.

It's anti-MAGA. The opposite of MAGA. It's globalistic and getting involved in other countries business.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is this the right decision?
Sends a very clear signal to the Palestinians that they better stop dicking around if they hope to achieve a two state peace agreement or they will lose their opportunity forever. Give them a serious motive and deadline to actually be realistic in the process for first time in decades.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sends a very clear signal to the Palestinians that they better stop dicking around if they hope to achieve a two state peace agreement or they will lose their opportunity forever. Give them a serious motive to actually be realistic in the process for first time in decades.
Interesting because they have signed every document Israel ever put in front of them. Honestly, I don't think it makes a difference, there was never a plan for a two state solution. Only plan has ever been to push the palestinians out and they are slowly doing that.

So you actually believe that the peace process was real?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sends a very clear signal to the Palestinians that they better stop dicking around if they hope to achieve a two state peace agreement or they will lose their opportunity forever. Give them a serious motive and deadline to actually be realistic in the process for first time in decades.

By the US declaring we are giving their land to Israhole?

Who the fuck are you to decide what is right for people over there? Serious question, BTW.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what I understood, he's saying that declaring Jerusalem Israel's capital is the right move. I want to know why.

It's the ANTI Globalist thing to do....... Tel Aviv is the UN's preferred capital BECAUSE it makes the ISLAMISTS less violent. It's where the Israeli seat of government is. Israel - jews predate palestine - palestinians in the city.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the ANTI Globalist thing to do....... Tel Aviv is the UN's preferred capital BECAUSE it makes the ISLAMISTS less violent. It's where the Israeli seat of government is. Israel - jews predate palestine - palestinians in the city.

Really?

Let's give the US back to the Natives. They predate Europeans. :rolleyes:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting because they have signed every document Israel ever put in front of them. Honestly, I don't think it makes a difference, there was never a plan for a two state solution. Only plan has ever been to push the palestinians out and they are slowly doing that.

So you actually believe that the peace process was real?
How many times did they get up and walk out of the talks?

Israel wasn't happy about it and their goal was always to push them out, however if the Palestinians approach the deal properly they would have achieved those agreements whether Israel wanted it or not.

The globalist were always funding both sides trying to ensure it would be a Sovereign city base from which they would exert control over both.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO, one of the biggest misconceptions is that creating a Palestinian state would do something to quell the violence occurring and coming out of the ME. I thought the zionist WERE the globalist?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO, one of the biggest misconceptions is that creating a Palestinian state would do something to quell the violence occurring and coming out of the ME. I thought the zionist WERE the globalist?
Zoinists are the globalists, but not all Israelis are Zionists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors