Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your not a traitor when following orders.

And the legality is determined by political prejudice. It's called espionage and all countries do it. It's not pretty but it is required. CIA forgot that when they got in the xxxxx business. Now it's all messy and every thing is blamed on the xxxxx.

lies wrapped in truth wrapped in lies.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
CIA has been running xxxxx since WWII before it's inception before the Korean War. How do you think we got involved?

After you Deliver arms to the resistance you can't just fly an empty plane back. You fill it with drugs & anything else of value you can lay your hands on.

Air America.

Last edited by a moderator:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CIA has been running xxxxx since WWII before it's inception before the Korean War. How do you think we got involved?

After you Deliver arms to the resistance you can't just fly an empty plane back. You fill it with drugs & anything else of value you can lay your hands on.

Air America.
That's what I thought... since China BEFORE WW2.... Its why THE Flying Tigers were in country at time..... been a while since I read about that stuff.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ollie north is one slippery fuck. Didn't anyone else find it strange that he sat on a stage, with Amy goodman no less, and reveled americas "secret" plans for endless war in the Middle East and nothing happened to him? I dont think anything ollies ever done has surprised his superiors.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ollie north is one slippery fuck. Didn't anyone else find it strange that he sat on a stage, with Amy goodman no less, and reveled americas "secret" plans for endless war in the Middle East and nothing happened to him? I dont think anything ollies ever done has surprised his superiors.
That would be a safe bet

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Poll taken in NY & Cali for an objective cross-sampling of American opinion...
I get surveys calls on my landlines all the time......hangup most times. I wonder how many more do that? And how they break down politically. IMO the closer to the center the less likely you are to talk to those people.. Fact Is most of those polls are weighted left. They politically leaning people answer every poll they can.

The majority of Trumpsters are what used to be called the SILENT majority..... they NEVER answer polls or troll the pollsters. You only really hear them at election time when Government sucks. Or after we've been attacked.

They are the rifles in the grass.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If there is any truth to this story....

BREAKING: Chuck Schumer’s Daughter Breaks Her Silence About Her Dad’s Affair With A High School Cheerleader

http://conservativestamp.com/uncate...-silence-dads-affair-high-school-cheerleader/

“My dad is being a hypocrite and that’s why I’m speaking out. When I was in high school he dated my best friend rebecca and even got her pregnant twice. He paid for her abortions twice and spent a ton of money onn her at Steak and Shake and Victoria’s Secret. She fell in love with him and he broke her heart. My Mom paid her to be quiet and go away. Three years later she committed suicide.”
The girl in question may not be able to testify in court, but her diaries, which could be admitted as a dying declaration, are apparently very detailed. Lisa Schumer says her friend’s mother entrusted her with the secret, telling her to keep it a secret forever if she could. Lisa says she “was very concerned that her daughter’s name would be dragged through the mud.”

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one is saying California wildfires are because China is foreclosing on California because Obama defaulted on loans in 2015 that were made to the treasury under Bill Clinton. Hillary supposedly agreed to the China Eminent Domain as Secretary of State.

Truly unique perspective!

I had to share it for you Cali boys - She thinks Hillary might have sold you! (lmao).

Maybe that's why they are constantly whining about seceding from the US.

That's one way to get rid of the libtards in Hollywierd & most of the illegals in one fell swoop.

US Gives China Eminent Domain Over US Property - Beyond High Treason
http://rense.com/general85/give.htm

If it makes you feel any better According to Snopes it is FALSE:
https://www.snopes.com/politics/business/domain.asp

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BREAKING: Chuck Schumer’s Daughter Breaks Her Silence About Her Dad’s Affair With A High School Cheerleader

http://conservativestamp.com/uncate...-silence-dads-affair-high-school-cheerleader/

“My dad is being a hypocrite and that’s why I’m speaking out. When I was in high school he dated my best friend rebecca and even got her pregnant twice. He paid for her abortions twice and spent a ton of money onn her at Steak and Shake and Victoria’s Secret. She fell in love with him and he broke her heart. My Mom paid her to be quiet and go away. Three years later she committed suicide.”
The girl in question may not be able to testify in court, but her diaries, which could be admitted as a dying declaration, are apparently very detailed. Lisa Schumer says her friend’s mother entrusted her with the secret, telling her to keep it a secret forever if she could. Lisa says she “was very concerned that her daughter’s name would be dragged through the mud.”
Yeah bullcrap....now if you had said the waterboy for the highschooll football team I would have bought it.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Chuck doesn't have a daughter named Lisa.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not wrong...... the Operator is not to be blamed for following orders.... unless they KNOW the orders are ILLEGAL.

Ollie knew he was breaking laws... that's why he got busted....

Snowden is a traitor..... Ollie was a soldier who did wrong. There is difference....
One a traitor the other just a criminal.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not wrong...... the Operator is not to be blamed for following orders.... unless they KNOW the orders are ILLEGAL.

Snowden is a traitor..... Ollie was a soldier who did wrong. There is difference....

To me a person in a position of authority that uses his position to commit a crime is worse than a person not in a position of governmental authority committing the same crime.
And the crimes were not the same.
One was exposing government corruption, etc the other was committing it.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me a person in a position of authority that uses his position to commit a crime is worse than a person not in a position of governmental authority committing the same crime.
And the crimes were not the same.
One was exposing government corruption, etc the other was committing it.

Exposing government corruption is turning your info over to the press or congress or law enforcement..... not giving it to enemies of your country.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exposing government corruption is turning your info over to the press or congress or law enforcement..... not giving it to enemies of your country.

That is what William Biney did did and they tried to destroy him for it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems obvious. that while western femminists seem outraged, with zero tolerance for millionaire bimbos in Hollywood sobbing over having to watch a pathetic Harvey Wienstien pleasure himself with potted plants. They are totally comfortable with young girls and women routinely getting brutally raped all across europe,even increasing Sweden's rape rate up a staggering 1400% by muslim invasions of rapeugees...it has become the "price" of diversity femminist are willing to pay....happily. to the point one British MP even suggested British girls who've been raped should keep their mouths shut over their assults in order to further multiculturalism.... puts the #metoo phenomena in a different light.....a light of disengenuois bullshit.Western femminists and the media not only are silent over the crimes of the rapeugees they actively work to sweep them under the rug and put gag orders on the police from reporting them.

Swedish Sex Crime Reports up 33 Per Cent Since Last November
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/09/swedish-sex-crime-33-per-cent-last-november/

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But when the majority of the press, congress and law enforcement are in on the Deep State....
Does one throw the information in a hole and bury it and go to prison for their troubles or actually expose the corruption?

Can't say I fully agree with what Snowden did however I understand why.

Why someone does something can be more enlightening than what they do.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DQsaFUiXUAAgIc5.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is wrong. Soldiers are not required to follow orders. Soldiers are required to follow lawful orders. There is a reason the word "lawful" is used.

Ignorance of the law is not a defense. If you, or a soldier or anybody else, breaks the law, it is illegal whether you knew you were breaking the law or not.

I'm afraid there is a ton of case law, and Supreme Court ruling that disagree with your opinion. Rather than argue about it because your opinion doesn't fucking matter anyway, the courts opinion does, I'll drop a link and quote a relevant portion for you to educate yourself. Not that you'll ever serve to need to know it but maybe so you don't pass your ignorance about such things on to someone else.

https://www.thebalance.com/military-orders-3332819

These articles require the obedience of LAWFUL orders. An order which is unlawful not only does not need to be obeyed but obeying such an order can result in criminal prosecution of the one who obeys it. Military courts have long held that military members are accountable for their actions even while following orders -- if the order was illegal.

"I was only following orders," has been unsuccessfully used as a legal defense in hundreds of cases (probably most notably by Nazi leaders at the Nuremberg tribunals following World War II). The defense didn't work for them, nor has it worked in hundreds of cases since.

The first recorded case of a United States Military officer using the "I was only following orders" defense dates back to 1799. During the War with France, Congress passed a law making it permissible to seize ships bound to any French Port. However, when President John Adams wrote the order to authorize the U.S. Navy to do so, he wrote that Navy ships were authorized to seize any vessel bound for a French port, or traveling from a French port. Pursuant to the President's instructions, a U.S. Navy captain seized a Danish Ship (the Flying Fish), which was en route from a French Port.

The owners of the ship sued the Navy captain in U.S. maritime court for trespass. They won, and the United States Supreme Court upheld the decision. The U.S. Supreme Court held that Navy commanders "act at their own peril" when obeying presidential orders when such orders are illegal.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pentagon To Undergo First Ever Audit After Decades Of Sloppy Accounting And Missing Trillions

"The audit is massive. It will examine every aspect of the department from personnel to real property to weapons to supplies to bases."
I will be interested in how liberals will rationalize the fact that the adminstration of an Orange small penised Nazi white supremacist was willing to audit the war machine, when a far left anti-colonilaist handsome well endowed(though sexually ambiguous) Black God was unwilling to do.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will be interested in how liberals will rationalize the fact that the adminstration of an Orange small penised Nazi white supremacist was willing to audit the war machine, when a far left anti-colonilaist handsome well endowed(though sexually ambiguous) Black God was unwilling to do.
They will turn handsprings to say Obama ordered the Audit before he left office. He is their God and savior!

After all, Obama showed his birth certificate & video is obviously a fabrication.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But when the majority of the press, congress and law enforcement are in on the Deep State....
Does one throw the information in a hole and bury it and go to prison for their troubles or actually expose the corruption?

Can't say I fully agree with what Snowden did however I understand why.

Why someone does something can be more enlightening than what they do.
Which is why you don't give it to A reporter or A representative or A leo. If you go to one you give same to ALL...... and yeah ypu might still go to prison...... ypu will have broken some laws.. nobility is not innocence.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is wrong. Soldiers are not required to follow orders. Soldiers are required to follow lawful orders. There is a reason the word "lawful" is used.

Ignorance of the law is not a defense. If you, or a soldier or anybody else, breaks the law, it is illegal whether you knew you were breaking the law or not.

I'm afraid there is a ton of case law, and Supreme Court ruling that disagree with your opinion. Rather than argue about it because your opinion doesn't fucking matter anyway, the courts opinion does, I'll drop a link and quote a relevant portion for you to educate yourself. Not that you'll ever serve to need to know it but maybe so you don't pass your ignorance about such things on to someone else.

https://www.thebalance.com/military-orders-3332819

These articles require the obedience of LAWFUL orders. An order which is unlawful not only does not need to be obeyed but obeying such an order can result in criminal prosecution of the one who obeys it. Military courts have long held that military members are accountable for their actions even while following orders -- if the order was illegal.

"I was only following orders," has been unsuccessfully used as a legal defense in hundreds of cases (probably most notably by Nazi leaders at the Nuremberg tribunals following World War II). The defense didn't work for them, nor has it worked in hundreds of cases since.

The first recorded case of a United States Military officer using the "I was only following orders" defense dates back to 1799. During the War with France, Congress passed a law making it permissible to seize ships bound to any French Port. However, when President John Adams wrote the order to authorize the U.S. Navy to do so, he wrote that Navy ships were authorized to seize any vessel bound for a French port, or traveling from a French port. Pursuant to the President's instructions, a U.S. Navy captain seized a Danish Ship (the Flying Fish), which was en route from a French Port.

The owners of the ship sued the Navy captain in U.S. maritime court for trespass. They won, and the United States Supreme Court upheld the decision. The U.S. Supreme Court held that Navy commanders "act at their own peril" when obeying presidential orders when such orders are illegal.
My point exactly.... we agree to the facts.... just not all the conclusions.

A soldier can be prosecuted for following what they THINK is a legal order.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My point exactly.... we agree to the facts.... just not all the conclusions.

A soldier can be prosecuted for following what they THINK is a legal order.

True but one does not get to be a Lt Colonel by being stupid and not knowing what should and should not be done.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone wanna help me make sense of this.......

A Florida man convicted of a hate crime for leaving bacon in a mosque and breaking the mosque’s windows has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.

635876081023803039-1-MICHAEL-WOLFE-VANDAL-TITUSVILLE-MOSQUE-CR-53235.jpg

Meanwhile we have this

AR-171209012.jpg&updated=201712081621&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

torturemugshots010517.jpg

The first of four Chicago suspects accused of beating and torturing a disabled teenager and broadcasting the attack on Facebook has pleaded guilty, but a judge let her off without prison time, a report says.
Brittany Covington, 19, pleaded guilty to a hate crime in court on Friday, according to the Chicago Tribune.

The suspect also “pleaded guilty to aggravated battery and intimidation charges. As part of a plea deal, prosecutors dropped additional charges, including kidnapping,” the Tribunesaid.

help a brother out here folks.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone wanna help me make sense of this.......

A Florida man convicted of a hate crime for leaving bacon in a mosque and breaking the mosque’s windows has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.

635876081023803039-1-MICHAEL-WOLFE-VANDAL-TITUSVILLE-MOSQUE-CR-53235.jpg

Meanwhile we have this

AR-171209012.jpg&updated=201712081621&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

torturemugshots010517.jpg

The first of four Chicago suspects accused of beating and torturing a disabled teenager and broadcasting the attack on Facebook has pleaded guilty, but a judge let her off without prison time, a report says.
Brittany Covington, 19, pleaded guilty to a hate crime in court on Friday, according to the Chicago Tribune.

The suspect also “pleaded guilty to aggravated battery and intimidation charges. As part of a plea deal, prosecutors dropped additional charges, including kidnapping,” the Tribunesaid.

help a brother out here folks.
Well as they say on MSM.. the USA is a racist nation full of bigotry.....

Makes perfect sense to me....

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoa! What's next? The Federal Reserve? ;)
While I agree with auditing the government. .. the military is not where I would start..... it at least has a Constitutional basis for existence.

The audit should start with social programs and financial programs....

IMO the Pentagon is the one place in government. I have no trouble pay too much for. It the one place I want ZERO corners cut to save a buck.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I agree with auditing the government. .. the military is not where I would start..... it at least has a Constitutional basis for existence.

IMO the Pentagon is the one place in government. I have no trouble pay too much for. It the one place I want ZERO corners cut to save a buck.

What? o_O

The social programs have not lost unaccounted for money. Not in any big way. We know, for the most part, where the money is wasted on the social programs.

The DOD can not account for Trillions of dollars. That calls for an audit. You don't know if that lost money was even spent on the US military. It could be in somebodies pocket. That calls for an audit.;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The powers chose to go easy on North since accurate charges would have pulled down several in high places....
had the charges been properly investigated and prosecuted it would have caused turmoil within high levels of our apparently corrupt government of that time.

And one involved chose to pardon all involved including himself when he became president.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

there is no Consitutional basis for war profitering ,incompetence,neoptisim,and corpratist pork barrels.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What? o_O

The social programs have not lost unaccounted for money. Not in any big way. We know, for the most part, where the money is wasted on the social programs.

The DOD can not account for Trillions of dollars. That calls for an audit. You don't know if that lost money was even spent on the US military. It could be in somebodies pocket. That calls for an audit.;)
and yet we have spent more money on "The war on Poverty" than all our military wars combined and we have squat to show for it.......

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and yet we have spent more money on "The war on Poverty" than all our military wars combined and we have squat to show for it.......
Most all that money is spent in the retail/utility, etc sector.
The grocery industry loves "food stamps".
The medical industries like Medicare and medicaid. heck they have even privatized part of medicaid.
Big Pharma loved the Pill bill.
Yeah some money to the 'poor' gets blown on drugs and such but most is pumped back into the economy.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there is no Consitutional basis for war profitering ,incompetence,neoptisim,and corpratist pork barrels.
Non of which will be addressed by auditing the Pentagon. ..

I agree the military industrial complex does need auditing......

I just don't think it the FIRST or highest priority..... nor do I think it is where you will find missing or black moneys. Cost over runs and graft some sure.... but not the majority.......

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Non of which will be addressed by auditing the Pentagon. ..

I agree the military industrial complex does need auditing......

I just don't think it the FIRST or highest priority..... nor do I think it is where you will find missing or black moneys. Cost over runs and graft some sure.... but not the majority.......

You are right. The Pentagon will only find about 23 Trillion missing. The real money is missing from the black budget world & an accounting of the illegal/illicit stuff is of course impossible without captured records.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors