Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you think trump even knows that the federal reserve is a private bank? I'm being serious
he knows far more about the people who control the federal reserve bank than anyone on this forum,,,hell he even knows who their mistress are and where they get their little boys.This is a guy who has spent his life dealing with bankers.He know exactlly how this game is played...hell if he told you half he knew about who controls this economy it would probablly leave you awake at night.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he knows far more about the people who control the federal reserve bank than anyone on this forum,,,hell he even knows who their mistress are and where they get their little boys.This is a guy who has spent his life dealing with bankers.He know exactlly how this game is played...hell if he told you half he knew about who controls this economy it would probablly leave you awake at night.
I already have trouble sleeping. Maybe the better question is, does he remember?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how many high finance bankers do you know...on a first name basis.
I go to my wife before any big purchases, Shes got her hand on our personal finances. We are on a first name basis but I might as well call her Mrs Rothschild.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DQtSKDQWAAE08u5.jpg

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are right. The Pentagon will only find about 23 Trillion missing. The real money is missing from the black budget world & an accounting of the illegal/illicit stuff is of course impossible without captured records.

Besides auditing the government for PAST expenditures is wasted effort...... Who you gonna punish and how you gonna get the $$$ back? What needs to be done is every Future penny spent must be justified and audited. Before it is spent, while it is being used and after it is spent. Budget needs to start and end at ZERO every year. No budget audited request no $$$. no budget no $$$$. No Continuing Resolutions in place of budgets.

Regardless the only consequence is our vote. Government being both a cause of and a cure for societal corruption.. We are just screwed.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Besides auditing the government for PAST expenditures is wasted effort...... Who you gonna punish and how you gonna get the $$$ back? What needs to be done is every Future penny spent must be justified and audited. Before it is spent, while it is being used and after it is spent. Budget needs to start and end at ZERO every year. No budget audited request no $$$. no budget no $$$$. No Continuing Resolutions in place of budgets.

Regardless the only consequence is our vote. Government being both a cause of and a cure for societal corruption.. We are just screwed.
Auditing past proves misuse / theft.
Allows follow the money
If guilty are charged or funds found - all funds can be frozen & seized under RICO.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Anyone wanna help me make sense of this.......
Meanwhile we have this
Brittany Covington, 19, pleaded guilty to a hate crime in court on Friday, according to the Chicago Tribune.
The suspect also “pleaded guilty to aggravated battery and intimidation charges. As part of a plea deal, prosecutors dropped additional charges, including kidnapping,” the Tribunesaid.

help a brother out here folks.

It appears as if they broke the girl to stick it to the men.
If I were a detective I would have tried to break the girl in order to get her to testify against the ring leader.

For all I know they'll let all of them off the hook.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

:rolleyes:

Much of the audit is due to current problems in the DOD. These are not "past" expenditures. Just this month the DOD does not know where 44,000 soldiers are stationed.

The audits will be annual audits after this first audit. And it's badly needed.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They said it was unheard of when it exceeded 300.

I doubt that. Every indictment that involves a minor will be sealed. Indictments that protect informants will be sealed. Also, indictments are often sealed until a person is in custody. I assume many drug charges/warrants are handled this way. There are lots of reasons to have indictments sealed and both the prosecution and defense may request it. Sealed indictments are fairly common, I think. Especially with drug charges, due to flight risk of defendants and possible co-defendants.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt that. Every indictment that involves a minor will be sealed. Indictments that protect informants will be sealed. Also, indictments are often sealed until a person is in custody. I assume many drug charges/warrants are handled this way. There are lots of reasons to have indictments sealed and both the prosecution and defense may request it. Sealed indictments are fairly common, I think. Especially with drug charges, due to flight risk of defendants and possible co-defendants.
They clarified that 8500 Sealed Federal Indictments must be termed as 8,500 Sealed Court Actions.

Guessing it's a plea deal thing.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone wanna help me make sense of this.......

A Florida man convicted of a hate crime for leaving bacon in a mosque and breaking the mosque’s windows has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.

635876081023803039-1-MICHAEL-WOLFE-VANDAL-TITUSVILLE-MOSQUE-CR-53235.jpg

Meanwhile we have this

AR-171209012.jpg&updated=201712081621&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

torturemugshots010517.jpg

The first of four Chicago suspects accused of beating and torturing a disabled teenager and broadcasting the attack on Facebook has pleaded guilty, but a judge let her off without prison time, a report says.
Brittany Covington, 19, pleaded guilty to a hate crime in court on Friday, according to the Chicago Tribune.

The suspect also “pleaded guilty to aggravated battery and intimidation charges. As part of a plea deal, prosecutors dropped additional charges, including kidnapping,” the Tribunesaid.

help a brother out here folks.
She probably got a plea deal to testify against her buddy's.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:rolleyes:

Much of the audit is due to current problems in the DOD. These are not "past" expenditures. Just this month the DOD does not know where 44,000 soldiers are stationed.

The audits will be annual audits after this first audit. And it's badly needed.

I agree the audits are justified... and needed...

BUT... I just wish for ONCE they would audit another department first....... Waste at the pentagon is an easy political target..... And has been done over and over and over at least in part...... How about we audit the Social Security Administration FIRST, then the Department of education, then the departments of health.... Make DFOD item # 5 or 6 on the list of cut to be made instead of #1.

BECAUSE when the cuts come to DOD it wont be the MIC that take it in the shorts..... It will be the soldier in the field. And we all know there is ONLY one program or department of government that every shit on capital hill will cut funds too.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just me or does anyone else find it hilarious that karma's working overtime lately? Kaepershit thought he'd open his pie hole and act like a badass. Been riding the bench in the unemployment line since. Vonn thought she'd be a snarky lil bitch and say she represents the country not POTUS, no sooner are the words out of her big mouth she's flat on her fat ass coming in 20th something in her race. Libs all screaming about misconduct, one lib or hollywood clown after another being fired, booted, booed or investigated for being gropers. They thought they had Moore dead to rights until the lying broad comes out and says 'oops, oh yea I added some shit there on the yearbook entry' around the time they go to analyze handwriting.

So many getting bit square in the ass I should start buying stock in curad and orville redenbacher. :p

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just me or does anyone else find it hilarious that karma's working overtime lately? Kaepershit thought he'd open his pie hole and act like a badass. Been riding the bench in the unemployment line since. Vonn thought she'd be a snarky lil bitch and say she represents the country not POTUS, no sooner are the words out of her big mouth she's flat on her fat ass coming in 20th something in her race. Libs all screaming about misconduct, one lib or hollywood clown after another being fired, booted, booed or investigated for being gropers. They thought they had Moore dead to rights until the lying broad comes out and says 'oops, oh yea I added some shit there on the yearbook entry' around the time they go to analyze handwriting.

So many getting bit square in the ass I should start buying stock in curad and orville redenbacher. :p

I figure if Donald can stay up on the board..... He can ride the Karma wave for the next 8 years.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
at least 20% of Fulford is disinformation but he lays out 80% truth of what is going on behind the scenes

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what passes for intellect in the loony bin which is California, this is how low it has sunk, this is a litmus test of the intelligence of the average democrat in the state of California, that a clown like this gets elected year after year from one political office to another....that rank studipity can shamelessly be spouted and not even the hint of a blush creeps up on the face of the average democrat voter in California...how is this any different than the Westburo baptist church's antics....nothing will change in Califronia until immigration is shut down, or the state is utterly and totally destoyed economically.
Jerry Brown: ‘I Don’t Think President Trump Has a Fear of the Lord’
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/12/10/jerry-brown-trump-fear-lord/

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suits Dark Secret Place from lastnight. (Podcast-no commercials... listen in the background)
Lote re Israel ... and the strange silence from the Arab capitals.
And the rallyies in Europe demanding death to Israel.

How come you guys aren't over in the I wanna be a shill thread?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just kicking through some news sites reading the days news.......ya, know how you have these family gatherings sometimes, and there's the one libtard in the family...the one that likes to hang around naked because they've rejected all the hang ups about bodies, the one with hair that looks like a cow pie,the one that stays high from sunset to ......well to the next sunset....and they just have to let everyone know how outraged they are about things like churches and republicans an penises,Or I should say white penises, and guns, and 4 wheel drives.....and they try and engage everyone in their political views .......and show everyone how many issues of the New Yorker and the Atlantic Monthly they've read.......their comes that point when after they have berated, and insulted everyone in the house and till nobody cares what they think...they go mental...they lose it.....they melt down...nobody is listening to them, they start getting angry and emotional ,hysterical....they start bouncing off the walls not making a bit of sense, screaming and stomping their feet............................the DNC reminds me of them today.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alabama Senate election: Doug Jones defeats Roy Moore, Fox News projects
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ones-defeats-roy-moore-fox-news-projects.html

Fuckery afoot if you ask me. Are women really so frickin emotional that they bought into Aldred's bullshit & voted against Moore?

Not buying how a solidly red state can possibly shift so dramatically to the left.

Jones got approx 95% of votes HRC got in 2016 in Al
Moore got about 50% of votes DJT got in 2016 in Al

Seems like definite fuckery afoot. The swamp won this one & it never should have.

Moore should pull a tried & true liberal move & request a recount.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems ironic that the left is guilty of the very things they try to pin on the right. Obstruction of justice, Russian collusion, sexual misconduct. Now I completely understand why the left has never accused the right of doing a good job. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors