Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update: State Supreme Court stays order directing Alabama not to destroy voting records
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/judge_orders_alabama_not_to_de.html

Suddenly this court ruling makes a lot more sense. Can't have preserved records when you plan to steal an election.
this sounds like the kind of shit Maduro would pull in Venezuela....the rinos and the DNC are happy.....but I agree I don't see how such a red state suddenly reverses itself...but then Soros dumped a ton of money in the election the DNC bought the election....well like california Alabama made their bed I hope they enjoy sleeping in it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this sounds like the kind of shit Maduro would pull in Venezuela....the rinos and the DNC are happy.....but I agree I don't see how such a red state suddenly reverses itself...
Moore also got approx 50% of the votes that Sessions got the last time he ran opposed while Jones came in about 95% of the Democrat that ran against Session back then.

I'm telling you they did not report about 1/2 to 1/3 of Moore's actual votes in this election. Definite fuckery afoot.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GamblE20171213_low.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In all fairness I didn't follow a lot of what goes on in Alabama since I'm not from there. Trump has said some outrageous stuff from left field in the past but he tends to have his finger on the pulse of what's going on. I seem to recall before the sexual misconduct allegations waged against Moore that while Moore had a better chance of winning against Strange in their head to head election, ultimately Moore would have a more difficult time winning against the dems. Now as it stands, Moore in fact beat out Strange and ultimately lost to the dem. Maybe he knows more than he lets on or maybe he's just that lucky. Either way I'd be happy to have Trump giving me advice in Vegas. lol.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In all fairness I didn't follow a lot of what goes on in Alabama since I'm not from there. Trump has said some outrageous stuff from left field in the past but he tends to have his finger on the pulse of what's going on. I seem to recall before the sexual misconduct allegations waged against Moore that while Moore had a better chance of winning against Strange in their head to head election, ultimately Moore would have a more difficult time winning against the dems. Now as it stands, Moore in fact beat out Strange and ultimately lost to the dem. Maybe he knows more than he lets on or maybe he's just that lucky. Either way I'd be happy to have Trump giving me advice in Vegas. lol.
with the facts being revealed that a couple of these so called victims of Moore's sexual misconduct were lying their asses off it seems any thinking person would realize that some very powerfull people with the ability to control the media and manufacture a false narritive in order to swing the election...did just that...Knowing that the whole sexual misconuct thing was all bullshit and knowing to what depths the swamp creatures have now sunk, I can't fathom why anyone would vote for the democrat in that election, you are voting for election fraud,slander,and lies.....I don't know as if Moore is a stellar candidate, but I do know that the people who assassinated his character in the national press pose a far greater danger to the world than a good old boy from Alabama.

I'm sure the people of Alabama were well aware of what the corporate media was doing to shill these lies,and I'm sure that it pissed them off as the polls showed Moore doing much better than he has been reported to have done in the election...I have to agree with Pat is seems fuckery is indeed afoot. I think it is important to remember we now live in a country where the Democrat Party openly stole the nomination away from the people without any kind of serious repercussions from the media, the GOP, or for that matter even the rank and file democrats themselves,a time when the idea of institutionalizing fair elections and truthfull accountability through cleaning up the voter rolls and the requirement of identification to vote , something even a third world narco terrorist craphiole like Mexico requires at it's polls ...is being peddeled by the elite as "white supremacy"....I'm not sure if there is any longer a political solution left to the people.....I'm not sure if our elections are honest.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm seems that every candidate that Trump endorses in AL loses...

My respect for the voters in AL has risen a bit.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh I thought it would be close before the accusations. ....... Moore was a bad choice from the beginning. ..... why else would Trump give the half assed endorsement of Strange.. Trump needed a republican. Didn't matter who.... once the rigged primaries were over.... I think the general was mostly legit. I think it was going to be a 5 point margin from beginning.

SWAMP WON THIS ONE....

Moore over performed losing by only 2%. After the accusations.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh no matter which one won the swamp won.

If Trump wanted a Republican to win he should not have endorsed him :)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moore easily carried in excess of a 10% margin. The Swamp won this one with fuckery - blatantly.

Come on Jeff. Time to wake up & do your job!

You really gonna let the swamp steal an election in your home state without reprisal?

Thought you had honor!

George Sorros and his fuckery in our elections must end now.

His wealth should be confiscated to pay down our debt.

He belongs in Guantanamo.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moore easily carried in excess of a 10% margin. The Swamp won this one with fuckery - blatantly.

Come on Jeff. Time to wake up & do your job!

You really gonna let the swamp steal an election in your home state without reprisal?

Thought you had honor!

George Sorros and his fuckery in our elections must end now.

His wealth should be confiscated to pay down our debt.

He belongs in Guantanamo.
What on earth made you think Sessions had honor ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Republicans could not bring themselves to vote for someone endorsed by Trump?
And they will NOT vote for a Demoncrat so they just stayed home...

There may be hope for 50% of the AL Rebuttlickens.
They turned out. There was major fuckery in the election which will be revealed during the mandatory recount. After it is revealed that Moore actually won the election, a Federal Investigation will be ordered into the rampant election fraud bringing justice to dirty officials in both parties.

upload_2017-12-13_1-21-33-png.98582

Notice the post above is dated 12/11/17. It will be Fun to watch, but will take entirely too long to play out IMHO.

Trump aint so stupid after-all.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moore actually won???

Damn hanging chads.
The Alabama Supreme Court Stay ordering destruction of voting machine images immediately after the election is the smoking gun that both parties are in it up to their ass with dirty judges as well.

Won't be just Dems, and it will expose the fraud rampant through every facet of government. Odds are must of fuckery occurred in historically republican districts that suddenly turned blue in the special election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors