Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BeeleN20180112_low.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although this may incur the wraith of Catman....I think the first time I heard the exprssion ...it was made by Steve Bannon.."The Nullification movment"...what we have is not a group of citizens somehow displeased with any actions of Donald Trump,but a massive coordinated effort between the political class or the "deep state" and their handlers the globalist corporate media which would include the entertainment industry..as Andrew Brietbart pointed out politics is downstream from culture and the entertaiment industry is being used to fashion a culture toward a political direction....that of Nullification of the election of Donald Trump....Trump is being attacked not for..being crazy, not for being a racist, not for being a moron, not for breaking any law, not for grabbing a pussy....Trump is being attacked because he got elected.....and the American people are being attacked for electing him..in the end it is not Trump the media want to kick out of power..it is the American people the media wants to displace,that is why they want amnesty. for criminal aliens.it is the ballot boxes the DNC hate and this election and the actions of Obama and his FBI and DOJ attempt to derail the election are without doubt one of the most treasonous crimes against the republic in our history..it is something that Hugo Chavez would have pulled off.We had a an election and if the DNC and Hilary and Obama are not brought to justice it may have been our last.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True, except for DACA.

There is no action required by Congress to deport illegal immigrants, like he promised.

It does require Congress to give them amnesty, against his promise.

But he has been for helping the DACA people from day one........ he has always pushed back on deporting them. Mainly because he knows we can't deport 10s of millions of people.

Yes it a contradiction.... such is life.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But he has been for helping the DACA people from day one........ he has always pushed back on deporting them. Mainly because he knows we can't deport 10s of millions of people.

Yes it a contradiction.... such is life.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
we don't have to deport them...that is a bullshit propoganda lie told by the DNC...all we have to do is make life so unbearablly difficult for illegal aliens in this country that they deport themselves...the DNC lured them here with and easy life and free shit...take away the free shit and put them in tents with bologna sandwiches like sherriff Joe did, and they will be fleeing like a packed theatre when the fire alarm goes off....and it wouldn't cost us a dime..hell, we would save billions and billions of dollars.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About a year ago I said that the DNC was the party of Mexicans and Muslims....as the election rolled around Hilary Clinton did not even bother to campaign in the Rust belt for the votes of unemployed Industrial workers ..the DNC ignored them and lost those states.Not to be outdone Clinton was to double down on her disdain for the American people by labeling nearly half the coutry's population as "irredeemable deplorables" and not a single democrat in Congress asked for her to censored over the remark.
Today Dick Durban ..the same Dick Durban who called American soldiers "Nazis" vowed to work tireleslly for illegal aliens, as did his senile counterpart Nancy Pelosi....I see the entire DNC rabid to protect criminal aliens...and Yet I have never ever seen the DNC work anywhere near as hard for an American child in all my years on this planet...to keep this in some perspective I offer these stats and pose the question why is the DNC not interested in the plight and Dreams of the childeren listed below..why are they not on the stairs of the capitol building outraged over this....am I to believe that the same DNC that can not solve these problems have an answer to solving the problems of rapeugees

"Half a century after President Lyndon B. Johnson declared a war on poverty, the number of Americans living in slums is rising at an extraordinary pace.

The number of people living in high-poverty areas—defined as census tracts where 40 percent or more of families have income levels below the federal poverty threshold—nearly doubled between 2000 and 2013, to 13.8 million from 7.2 million,"

15% of American childeren live in nieghborhoods that are rarely or never safe.

"A new report released Monday shows that about one in 30 American children was homeless at some point last year. That's about 2.5 million kids,"

Our country is full of the refugees of globalisim if the DNC hasn't helped them, how in the world do they come to the conslusion we need to import more

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For even a bit more added humor, for those who click on the samwell vid and watch 'what what, in the butt' - have a look at libtard Richard Fowler and tell me samwell isn't his alter ego. haha. Ever time that clown gets involved in a debate in Charlie Brown fashion (wah wah teacher speak) I stop hearing his words and in my head plays the voiceover of 'what what, in the butt'.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My God this thread has turned into a real ...................................SHITHOLE.................
Extremely important to distract from Project Veritas exposure of 9 Twitter employees admitting to shadow banning & outright censorship.

Quite likely the short attention spans Twitterverse has already forgotten O'Keeffe's expose.

Let's not let them forget about the Clinton's Rape of Hati:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors