Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you are in the country illegally you are by definition a criminal alien.
Makes separating them easier don't it.

Word is Places like your state & mine are giving them false ID now under the radar to make it tougher to deport them though. Dems go out of their way to break the law at every turn and should be deported / jailed right along with them.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5e21b21765122d449e6cd804ccd53df762bbe056bb80407a24d1378732207f23.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Biggest load of crap I ever saw.

Reddit’s The_Donald Was One Of The Biggest Havens For Russian Propaganda During 2016 Election, Analysis Finds
https://www.inquisitr.com/4790689/r...opaganda-during-2016-election-analysis-finds/

Everyone on the Donald smelled Charlottesville a mile off, especially after the torch march. That was why the right's showing at Charlottesville was so small, they were warning everyone to give it a wide birth due to bad optics. They smelled the Southern Poverty Law Center setup coming.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mexican interior minister's helicopter crashes onto a car as he tours the aftermath of devastating earthquake killing 13 people and injuring 15

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Great Awakening Board where Q was dropping info was completely wiped out & Replaced with a flag the night before Presidents Day. Now the Flag & entire Board is gone. Looks like the Q phenomenon has ended.
  • The LARPers plum ran out of material.
  • Their efforts are coming back around to haunt them and they are covering their tracks (which we all know no one can do in today's day & age) trying to hide from authorities who are investigating coming after them.
  • Black hats have decided to shut down a thorn in their side before it's reach grows too large and too many are awakened.
  • Message has been delivered completely & we have transitioned from attempting to prepare the people for the transition to the transition itself being imminent with a target date in March coinciding with DHS report.
Some are speculating an attempt on POTUS will occur within 24hr that will justify mass arrests in ensuing investigation.

Others believe they are now under way.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is a link to Bill Cooper's "BEHOLD A PALE HORSE" book on pdf.

http://whale.to/b/cooper.pdf

Bill Cooper predicted the JFK Assassination, the 9-11 attack on WTC and it being blamed on Bin Laden, an increase in School Shootings, the deliberate importation of guns distributed to gangs to facilitate crime and drug dealing to sow fear & societal disruption and his own death at the hands of the authorities.

He even says we need a non-politician to run for president like Donald Trump or Dr. Carson type.

I suggest everyone watch the entire interview and eventually read the pdf.

Bill appears cast as a modern day prophet for our age to provide the rough script that is being played out around us today. It is obvious he did not have all the answers but he was a profound voice for his time. What I have learned in my research over the past year has me truly respecting and in awe of the knowledge this man tried to impart when he did. I'm only sorry I was not aware of his efforts at that time. We ignore his message at our own peril.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man Admits to Role in Unsolved Murder, Claims Link to ******* Trafficking Operation Implicating ‘Criminal Arkansas Politician’

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors