Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very Disturbing article about Scalia that I'm highly suspect of, however it is possible that the circumstances presented therein may have afforded an excellent opportunity for a hit by the Cabal on Scalia in order to stack the court that would not be investigated in favor of sweeping everything under the rug by both sides of the aisle and the Scalia family.

Bohemian Grove, Pedo Hunting Parties and Rent Boy Ranch

By the same token, if Scalia had nothing what so ever to do with this ranch at all, he may have been killed and brought there to accomplish the same goals.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Jail Time for ‘Frustrated’ Asylum Seeker Who Swore to Carry Out Terror Attack Against ‘White People’
W
ell liberal judges in Europe for years have been letting the scum of the third world who've invaded europe rape women and childeren without any consequence...now it appears the liberals of europe are just fine with the rapeugees threatening to murderer whites....I love this...imagine if you as a white citizen of Britian got "fustrated" at the ineffecincy of the National Health Care system and started threatening to shoot up the NHS....how many steps do you think you'd walk before they had you in prison for decades if not life...hell they are imposing fines and jail time on white europeans for the henious crime of telling the truth and exposing the facts of the rape epidemics in europe, and those fines are much higher than the punishment they dole out to rapeugees who issue death threats against innocent people.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...cular-terror-attack-white-people-spared-jail/
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...cular-terror-attack-white-people-spared-jail/

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MetLife, Symantec Sever All Ties with NRA

I guess the corporations and Banks don't like citizens being armed...but they have no problem with the goverment arming dictators around the globe.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/23/8223551/
They are being targeted by Media Matters directing the rabid left loonies to pressure the NRA's sponsors. It will backfire soon enough when blame falls on the Sheriff's desk & the FBI.

Met Life & Symmantic will regret the decision when NRA members begin to express their discontent with their decision.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Jail Time for ‘Frustrated’ Asylum Seeker Who Swore to Carry Out Terror Attack Against ‘White People’
W
ell liberal judges in Europe for years have been letting the scum of the third world who've invaded europe rape women and childeren without any consequence...now it appears the liberals of europe are just fine with the rapeugees threatening to murderer whites....I love this...imagine if you as a white citizen of Britian got "fustrated" at the ineffecincy of the National Health Care system and started threatening to shoot up the NHS....how many steps do you think you'd walk before they had you in prison for decades if not life...hell they are imposing fines and jail time on white europeans for the henious crime of telling the truth and exposing the facts of the rape epidemics in europe, and those fines are much higher than the punishment they dole out to rapeugees who issue death threats against innocent people.
We would be in same damn boat had Hillary won....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are being targeted by Media Matters directing the rabid left loonies to pressure the NRA's sponsors. It will backfire soon enough when blame falls on the Sheriff's desk & the FBI.
No it won't backfire ,because liberals aren't concerned with dead kids...if they were they'd be doing something about Chicago...they are just concerned with taking guns away from Americans so they can strip Americans of their rights using the police and military and corrupted politicans...liberals know their policies are not supported by the citizens, that is why they want immigration....they know that the only way they can impose their agenda is by force look at Venezuela...as long as Americans have guns, the left can not impose a Maduroesque Utopia and social injustice on us.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No it won't backfire ,because liberals aren't concerned with dead kids...if they were they'd be doing something about Chicago...they are just concerned with taking guns away from Americans so they can strip Americans of their rights using the police and military and corrupted politicans...liberals know their policies are not supported by the citizens, that is why they want immigration....they know that the only way they can impose their agenda is by force look at Venezuela...as long as Americans have guns, the left can not impose a Maduroesque Utopia and social injustice on us.
And everybody knows that is the case. Don't think they will be successful as they lack the cash for enough bribes to pull it off successfully while Trump is holding their crimes over their heads.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh it's not that...it's California....Savage"s chances of beating a rich white liberal femminist are about the same as a snowball's chances in hell....and also Savage is an idiot.
Feinstein will be 91 at the end of her term if she wins reelection. A lot can happen between now & then.

I'll take your word about Savage being an idiot as I don't know a lot about him.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feinstein will be 91 at the end of her term if she wins reelection. A lot can happen between now & then.

I'll take your word about Savage being an idiot as I don't know a lot about him.
I got three words for you......Ruth...Bader...Ginsberg....if the left can support a senile old bag of bones that can't stay awake long enough to get a bowl of soup down her throat...I doubt Fienstien being 91 will bother them....but the DNC's has gone full retard...their platform for the future is simple...it's "Kill Whitey" Fienstien will be pulled down not because of her age but because of her race...the DNC in Ca. will run Asians and Mexicans.or a fluidsexual du jour....they Put Tom Perez and Keith Ellison in the driver seat...that points the way to the road they will travel down....Kamal Harris is already their darling in Ca. a stupider, less refined version of Pelosi...all the same idiotic unhinged lunacy without the money or fashion sense....but her skin is the right color for the purposes of the DNC's race baiting strategy....they gotta rebrand themselves...look at the last election the GOP had like 17 people of different races and ages running...the DNC had 2 wrinkled old white people....LOL.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got three words for you......Ruth...Bader...Ginsberg....if the left can support a senile old bag of bones that can't stay awake long enough to get a bowl of soup down her throat...I doubt Fienstien being 91 will bother them....but the DNC's has gone full retard...their platform for the future is simple...it's "Kill Whitey" Fienstien will be pulled down not because of her age but because of her race...the DNC in Ca. will run Asians and Mexicans.or a fluidsexual du jour....they Put Tom Perez and Keith Ellison in the driver seat...that points the way to the road they will travel down....Kamal Harris is already their darling in Ca. a stupider, less refined version of Pelosi...all the same idiotic unhinged lunacy without the money or fashion sense....but her skin is the right color for the purposes of the DNC's race baiting strategy....they gotta rebrand themselves...look at the last election the GOP had like 17 people of different races and ages running...the DNC had 2 wrinkled old white people....LOL.
Feinstein will go down because she is corrupt. Midterms will have military/police in polling places to prevent fraud/illegals voting I believe. That could change outcomes in many districts in California. I don't doubt a democrat senator will win, but it could really change the political landscape there if an honest election occurred for first time in decades. I have the same hopes for Jersey.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is hard to believe anyone could not see the inherent dangers of this patent and it's implications and not intercede to prevent it from becoming a reality.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When your narrative is crumbling all around you, what's in your wallet? Van Jones plays the race card, Surprise, Surprise!

WATCH: Van Jones Suggests Armed Teachers More Likely to Use Guns Against African-American, Latino Kids
Does anyone else find it ludicrous that racists assholes like Van Jones can ascribe an uncontrolable murderous pathology to the entire white race,and yet not be laughed off television...his mentality is on the same level as the KKK...perhaps lower.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone else find it ludicrous that racists assholes like Van Jones can ascribe an uncontrolable murderous pathology to the entire white race,and yet not be laughed off television...his mentality is on the same level as the KKK...perhaps lower.
One would like to hope that even the looney left could easily see through the thinly disguised veil hiding the stupidity exposed beneath and convince themselves there is any credibility at all to the values they espouse. I think most can and it has nothing to do with virtue. It is about protecting power, privilege, criminality, abuses, profit, & control and the stakes easily justify a by any means necessary zero morality attitude & approach to do so to these sick minded pricks sucking anything they can get from the rest of us. It is nothing more or less than an orgainzed crime family.

I just cannot imagine that more than 3% - 4% of humans could be stupid enough to actually believe this crap otherwise.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6JJhPa6TDCNg5El-ABDeYOadipRRZxAG6YkJ04ab0hE.jpg

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently, The whole Sheriffs Dept. Is misspelled. The County might be named "Broward County" but the Sheriff and cops worked for the "Coward County Sheriff". I fixed the spelling in the below headline.

"Shocked And Outraged": Four Coward Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred

I'm not going to blame the officers for failing to go in if it was their first fire fight. I have heard of solders that have had way more and better training doing the same thing under fire. Till it happens they will just never know how they are going to react regardless of what they believe they will do. The training kicks in and works or it dont.

That being said they should now know they are not cut out for the job they were hired to do and turn in their badge and look for a job they can handle.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not going to blame the officers for failing to go in if it was their first fire fight. I have heard of solders that have had way more and better training doing the same thing under fire. Till it happens they will just never know how they are going to react regardless of what they believe they will do. The training kicks in and works or it dont.

That being said they should now know they are not cut out for the job they were hired to do and turn in their badge and look for a job they can handle.
They did not interfere with a juvenile crime in progress. They did exactly what they were told to do by a sheriff that told them to stand down. That is why they sent in Coral Springs cops, because the sheriff couldn't fire them for going in. The cameras were on a delay to keep them from finding and catching the killer,

Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They did not interfere with a juvenile crime in progress. They did exactly what they were told to do by a sheriff that told them to stand down. That is why they sent in Coral Springs cops, because the sheriff couldn't fire them for going in. The cameras were on a delay to keep them from finding and catching the killer,
Sorry not seeing the quote that in the link that they were to stand down. Even if they were told to do so the sheriff was not on scene and they could have made a judgment call.
Again all I'm saying is if they sat out side and did nothing they should turn in their badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors